Lunardust- Part One: OOC & Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
-wonders where @Isomia.n is- -absentmindedly summons them-
*DESCENDS FROM THE VOID*

Hi

-translation: AHA I've achieved last place!!-

-translation of translation: I am frantically typing up a post right now at this very moment-

Edit:
And I've posted! Excuse the lack of spelling check or just complete run on sentences. I didn't give myself the luxury of actually having time to reread anything so there's my slice of regret :D

Last edited:
@The Stragglers Crew @Dip @Joan @ERode @LavnderLights

I'm fully ready to descend my way down the plot line guys but before I do does anyone want to collab-write a post? I feel like it'd be quicker to just get all of us in one go but y'all do you.

• Useful
Reactions: Dip
@Isomia.n
Good job, I think you just established a new record of "fastest post after summons" in all of my roleplays.
Then again, most of them haven't lasted this long...or had players so patient with my madness xD

But anyhow, with this latest post, I guess I should say that you guys unlocked a new mechanic.
Which won't be put in the tab until tomorrow.

By making certain (seemingly random) choices or actions with your characters happen, some events in the world may turn out to be in your character's favor...or not. Really, all this means is that you get a little slider thingy at the bottom, which will point out something new (maybe).

These events can be anywhere from taking a side-quest and discovering new treasure--to accidentally stumbling upon a ravenous horde of god knows what creatures and earning absolutely nothing (unless you count experience, but this isn't no game, you know?). Either way, don't take this into consideration when you post, as you really have no idea what to expect from these (random?) achievements.

Just take it at face value when it's said,
"IT'S A GOSH-DIDDLY-DARN TRAP? OR IS IT A GOLDMINE?"
Tl:Dr I have most of the big events for the plot planned, but the exact details of them, or anything going in between them, is basically influenced by your posts-- to a certain extent.

Also, should I say that this first "arc" is technically a tutorial of sorts? Things will get (not really) much harder after your first town.

Otherwise, good job guys! Don't forget to ask questions if you need any help-- though depending on what it is, you might have to figure it out amongst the others OOC. :p

Speaking of which, don't be intimidated by all the mystery going on in my IC posts, please. The point of anything concerning Zycie is that she's extremely vague (or at least for part one, she is :p), so this entire temple doesn't even get her anymore-- due to most of them being too young to have been with her when she was awake.

So please, go on ahead and do what you guys do best! Crack some skulls I mean, 'communicate' (?).​

@The Stragglers Crew @Dip @Joan @ERode @LavnderLights

I'm fully ready to descend my way down the plot line guys but before I do does anyone want to collab-write a post? I feel like it'd be quicker to just get all of us in one go but y'all do you.

Ach, didn't see this until after I wrote my post ^^' Oh well, maybe y'all can do one.

@Isomia.n
Good job, I think you just established a new record of "fastest post after summons" in all of my roleplays.
Then again, most of them haven't lasted this long...or had players so patient with my madness xD

But anyhow, with this latest post, I guess I should say that you guys unlocked a new mechanic.
Which won't be put in the tab until tomorrow.

By making certain (seemingly random) choices or actions with your characters happen, some events in the world may turn out to be in your character's favor...or not. Really, all this means is that you get a little slider thingy at the bottom, which will point out something new (maybe).

These events can be anywhere from taking a side-quest and discovering new treasure--to accidentally stumbling upon a ravenous horde of god knows what creatures and earning absolutely nothing (unless you count experience, but this isn't no game, you know?). Either way, don't take this into consideration when you post, as you really have no idea what to expect from these (random?) achievements.

Just take it at face value when it's said,
"IT'S A GOSH-DIDDLY-DARN TRAP? OR IS IT A GOLDMINE?"
Tl:Dr I have most of the big events for the plot planned, but the exact details of them, or anything going in between them, is basically influenced by your posts-- to a certain extent.

Also, should I say that this first "arc" is technically a tutorial of sorts? Things will get (not really) much harder after your first town.

Otherwise, good job guys! Don't forget to ask questions if you need any help-- though depending on what it is, you might have to figure it out amongst the others OOC. :p

Speaking of which, don't be intimidated by all the mystery going on in my IC posts, please. The point of anything concerning Zycie is that she's extremely vague (or at least for part one, she is :p), so this entire temple doesn't even get her anymore-- due to most of them being too young to have been with her when she was awake.

So please, go on ahead and do what you guys do best! Crack some skulls I mean, 'communicate' (?).​

I really love this style ^.^ Not only is it a lot like D&D which I love but mystery-solving and deductive reasoning are things this particular character is good for XD This is really quite amazing!

@Raven Haruka

You are my new favorite person.

She is indeed fabulous.

So, my post is up and I'll add the fancy text stuff in ze morning because I don't want to format on mobile t_t I hit the post button early once already...heh.

Oh, one more thing... @rechonq Do you care when we start giving Mat secrets to hear from our characters? Because I've got plenty of secrets XD

• Love
Reactions: Cwispy
Oh, one more thing... @rechonq Do you care when we start giving Mat secrets to hear from our characters? Because I've got plenty of secrets XD
Oh boy xD I can't wait

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Oh boy xD I can't wait

It's going to be so chaotic XD Secrets are fun, very fun, and with this group, wellll...Oh geez XD

• Love
It's going to be so chaotic XD Secrets are fun, very fun, and with this group, wellll...Oh geez XD
That's gotta be stressful on poor Mat. Knowing everyones dirty laundry xD

No not at all. For the most part he will keep them secret unless it's immediately beneficial to the group. Like pretty soon he might mention something about going down if they aren't already.

• Thank You
>asking Ashina to show respect to some no name
>not giving her what she wants
Yooooo lets do thisssssss.

giphy.gif

YA'LL STAY UP LATE.

i'll read all of the replies after school. <3

im not sure if i need to collab quite yet, but if i do, i'll shoot someone a pm! get some sleep you crazy losers.

• Love
Reactions: Cwispy and Isomia.n

Don't forget referring to her in a less-than-respectful tone XD

YA'LL STAY UP LATE.

i'll read all of the replies after school. <3

im not sure if i need to collab quite yet, but if i do, i'll shoot someone a pm! get some sleep you crazy losers.
I really like doing collabs with peoples. @Isomia.n - if you want we could do a collab for your next post. Do some conversation between Aurelion and Rol

Also, my post last night was awful. I was tired and I might've had two glasses of wine and pizza before starting it.. in the future, I'll try to be more sober no I won't

I have really low tolerance

Also, my post last night was awful. I was tired and I might've had two glasses of wine and pizza before starting it.. in the future, I'll try to be more sober no I won't

Yours is great! In my not-so-educated opinion that is Mine is pretty bad though. I mean I wrote it on mobile but still XD

• Love
Yours is great! In my not-so-educated opinion that is Mine is pretty bad though. I mean I wrote it on mobile but still XD
You get a pass because you were on mobile :D

i just have impossibly high standards for myself and yet I won't stop drinking all this wine!!!

• Love
Cool, I'm always open for working on projects when you get around to it.

I really like doing collabs with peoples. @Isomia.n - if you want we could do a collab for your next post. Do some conversation between Aurelion and Rol

I am 100% up for collabing a convo unless you meant just winging it lol. If not shoot me a PM anytime you want to start.

Dude if that's what you can write when you're two glasses deep in wine and some binge pizza I'm looking forward to see what you can do when fully sober.

• Love
Reactions: Dip
I've gotten two buckets of rainbows...not sure what to think about that XD

Dude if that's what you can write when you're two glasses deep in wine and some binge pizza I'm looking forward to see what you can do when fully sober.
I echo this. I re-read your post and holy cow how did you do that o.o

• Bucket of Rainbows
i read through all of the replies @_@ you guys sure know how to write! its awesome.

i think im good for collabing right now, seeing as i can just respond to the comments/whatnot.

if anyone needs to colab, i can drop my email in their PM and we could write over google docs? (personal preference-- it's just easier to see who's writing out what and whatnot) lmao but also

tfw u grope the pretty statue and u dont get in trouble
4minute-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.