Lunardust- Part One: OOC & Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got most of Mat done. I just have to make a backstory now of an adventurous giant. That is as long as everything else looks good. I'll get his backstory out tomorrow.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
@Raven Haruka Are our abilities able to evolve as the journey progresses or will it stay the same for the entire duration of the roleplay?

Oh boy, Ashina becomes even more heartbreakingly beautiful than she already is?

If this is something to vote for, I'm totally voting for even moar beauty.

• Love
Reactions: Dip
@GrieveWriter ...I'm not sure whether to laugh or be scared, honestly xD

But there's one thing you have forgotten! Check the rules section again, please (or just point it out to me if I missed it...that could work). Otherwise, your blessing and curse complement each other well, so good job!

@rechonq
Ah, it seems to be looking good so far! The poor souls who try to keep their scandals a secret though xD.

Although, I might have to add an additional limit of Mat not being able to hear the secrets of anybody in the group- Due to everybody's connection with Zycie (...and also, plot shenanigans) :p

That doesn't impose a serious problem, does it?

@Raven Haruka Are our abilities able to evolve as the journey progresses or will it stay the same for the entire duration of the roleplay?
As the journey progresses, there will be opportunities to gain experience and learn of new ways to use your abilities- which therefore can make your characters more powerful in many forms - such as new twists of the same ability, and getting slightly less tired each time you use your powers.

Also, the chance for rare items that will help balance your character out is possible! Amulets for the blind, charm rings for the beautiful, and etc...

Also, if convinced, don't forget you have Siri's enchantments the look out for!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Isomia.n
@GrieveWriter ...I'm not sure whether to laugh or be scared, honestly xD

But there's one thing you have forgotten! Check the rules section again, please (or just point it out to me if I missed it...that could work). Otherwise, your blessing and curse complement each other well, so good job!

@rechonq
Ah, it seems to be looking good so far! The poor souls who try to keep their scandals a secret though xD.

Although, I might have to add an additional limit of Mat not being able to hear the secrets of anybody in the group- Due to everybody's connection with Zycie (...and also, plot shenanigans) :p

As the journey progresses, there will be opportunities to gain experience and learn of new ways to use your abilities- which therefore can make your characters more powerful in many forms - such as new twists of the same ability, and getting slightly less tired each time you use your powers.

Also, the chance for rare items that will help balance your character out is possible! Amulets for the blind, charm rings for the beautiful, and etc...

Also, if convinced, don't forget you have Siri's enchantments the look out for!
Ah, my Apologies. Its there now, also made him a bit of a story teller so he can keep referencing the 'funny' and 'hilarious' things he's seen during his travels.

when having the abilities grow and change with the characters, does that mean the curses will do the same?

sibyl gets even more blind, lmao.

Reactions: Why Not?

No, that's no problem. That's why I made it unreliable. He can only hear the secrets that you and the others allow.

Edit; He's done!

Last edited by a moderator:
when having the abilities grow and change with the characters, does that mean the curses will do the same?
Nope, because half of the "experience" is working around your curses as well.

There might be certain times where the curse may seem more troublesome, but really it's no more troublesome than any other day.

...Also, I updated Siri's relationship section, if anybody's interested.

Edit; He's done!
Ah, you're missing one detail. Check the rules section again please!

Otherwise, there's no other major issues I see~

Ah, you're missing one detail. Check the rules section again please!

Otherwise, there's no other major issues I see~
I'm sorry, I don't see what I'm missing. I have his color (Silver) and his sacrifice (Music). What else am I missing? I'll update his relationship section pretty soon too, but that seemed like more of an evolving section.

Aand I realized last night that I forgot to do allowance. -facepalms- About how much are the gold pieces worth, and what's an "average" amount?

i just read the updated relationship section for siri omg. shes a sweetheart.

"sibyl! look at this!"
"i cant."

Aand I realized last night that I forgot to do allowance. -facepalms- About how much are the gold pieces worth, and what's an "average" amount?
Ah, well...that's a good question. (also, I seemed to miss that as well...oops).

A single gold piece would equal 100 silver pieces-- so I guess the closest thing to a single gold piece is a single American dollar?

An 'average' amount depends on your occupation, living class, etc...

EXAMPLES ('cuz I don't think I'm explaining this very well):

-Slum folk wouldn't get much more than 1,000 gold pieces a month, while middle-class probably average at 5,000 a month. Incorporate living expenses, and the middle-class would probably get about 500-1,000 gold pieces saved per month

- Average day-to-day items wouldn't cost more than 500 gold pieces (hair brush, spoons, etc.) , while most cloth-clothing costs about 1,000 gold coins per set. Light armor would be closer to 5,000 for a decent set, and heavy armor would come close to 7,000.

-A good set of potions (usually sold in 6-packs) would be 2,000 gold pieces, while a good sword (non-magical) would be closer to 4,000.

-For the group, a month's worth of food/water supplies would be about another 4,000 as well- just for reference.

- Any magical items (non-enchanted) would be 8,000 gold pieces and up - depending on the use of items. Any enchanted items...and you're looking at 20,000+ .

HOPEFULLY THIS HELPS???

• Useful
Reactions: Dip and Joan
That was helpful, but now I'm wondering. What's the difference between a magic item and an enchanted item?

Edit; Nevermind, I see the difference now.

my character sheet should be done now!! please tell me if i missed anything~!

My character now has an allowance and a mostly filled out relationships section...yayyy. -looks at her relationships section and wonders absentmindedly what the other ones are going to look like and just how much internal strife we're going to have-

@Dip @Joan : I don't see any problems, congrats!

Also, @LavnderLights : I haven't heard from you since the interest check...perhaps you missed the post linking the OOC?
(I swear, I haven't forgotten about you!)

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
Also, @LavnderLights : I haven't heard from you since the interest check...perhaps you missed the post linking the OOC?
(I swear, I haven't forgotten about you!)

Oh my goodness. I totally saw the OOC but then they were closed sign ups and I just got confused and I'm a mess!! Haha!! XD

I do want to join still!!!!! I'll start working on the CS ASAP!! ^_^

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Almost finished. Hats off to some of you in here who format like bosses. I just make walls of text and then color them :D

@Errybody
You can just copy what Siri has for Aurelion (@Raven Haruka I changed his name, and good job with this :D btw) in her relationship section. Super secretive character. He's not just telling everyone his plans for world domination. Q~Q he just needs a hug

• Love
Reactions: Dip
"Even after my heart stops beating, I will be here for you."

Cecil Hymn ღ Female ღ 18 ღ Human ღ September 21st
Persian Red (CC3333)

• Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 150 lbs

Body Frame: Large boned with little to no fat, mostly muscle
    Skin Tone: Tan

Eye Color: Pale green
    Hair Color: Silver/Grey
    (Because of her blessing, she lost the pigment in her hair)
    Hair Type: Thin and long

Features: Because of Cecil's blessing/curse she has many scars. She has one that goes diagonally from the middle of her right cheek down a few inches past her chin, though it is mostly healed.
    She also has scars up and down her arms differing in lengths, the scars look like they are from gashes and burns. She also is lined with bruises.
    When she is cold her scars turn more of a purplish color and are more noticeable and when she is warm the scars can fade more into her skin,

ღ Silence in nature
    ღ Making other people smile
    ღ Sour candies and foods
    ღ Satisfying noises, like leaves crunching or crackling fires

Dislikes:
    ღ Arguing with friends
    ღ Certain textures
    ღ Having dry hands
    ღ When people call her "CeCe"
    ღ Selfish acts
    ღ People standing too close behind her

Fears: Losing her blessing, people talking bad about her behind her back, and having things over her mouth (she is afraid of being suffocated).

Quirks: Cecil loves to hum to herself and will often make up her own songs while working or doing other tasks. She also likes to chew on sticks.

Hobbies: Singing, whittling, and eating

Skills:
    ღ Skilled in archery, she is a good aim and also makes her own arrows!
    ღ Sneaky, with aid of her blessing she has trained herself in being sneaky and then she can get herself out of situations
    ღ Good attitude, although not necessarily a skill, Cecil's positive attitude can be influencing.

Morality:
    ღ "For the happiness and well being of others is my everlasting purpose"ღ
    Neutral Good

Etiquette: Cecil goes out of her way to make people smile, if it means finding a small gift to give them to being a lending ear, she will be there for you. She will do anything to make you smile, even make a fool out of herself.

Attitude: Cecil is quite happy a lot of the time, not a blissful happy or an always optimistic happy, but a content happy. She loves to smile and can usually be seen with at least a small grin on her face. Cecil is very aware of the people around her and how they feel. She tries to give everyone a reason to keep pushing forward. She does know when to be serious and when to focus and is very level headed.

Perception: "I guess it really depends on what just happened to the glass. Did you just drink out of it? Then something bad must be happening. Did it just get filled? Then something good must be happening! We can always fix when something bad is happening though. I will help you fill your glass, okay?"
    Along with this, Cecil believes everything happens for a reason and can see reasoning behind everything that happens.

Philosophy: "Take my hand and I'll show you the bright side."

• Wardrobe: Cecil usually wears different shades of brown colours. Her outfits range from long sleeves to short sleeves with arm wrappings. She also usually is wearing some kind of half glove or full glove on her right hand for her archery. Her pants rarely change, as featured in her photo image, she wears dark brown pants and different kinds of leg warmers/wraps with her brown boots.

Cecil also has a ring she wears on her left hand, it is a simple silver band with some non-legible engravings on it. She uses this ring with her blessing.

Miscellaneous accessory: ღ String, a lot of string ღ A very small pocket mirror ღ Lotion

Protective Equipment: ღ Bow ღ Arrows (x20) ღ Small knife for whittling and stabbing!

Most Prized Possession: Cecil's ring that allows her to blink outside of her range of site.

Most Valuable Possession: Cecil doesn't have a lot, so it would probably be her ring.

Allowance: Cecil's money all goes to her family, she has never kept any of it. So starting this journey she didn't have any.
    [tab=Updated Inventory][/tab][tab=Updated Inventory][/tab]

• ღ Coin Sack
    ღ Bow
    ღ Arrows (x20)
    ღ Small Knife
    ღ String
    ღ Pocket Mirror
    ღ Lotion

• I'm prepared to make a sacrifice to the Goddess in exchange for… family peace

Backstory:

Cecil lived a simple life with her rather large family. She had three older brothers and one younger sister, she also lived with her mother, father, and her widowed aunt. They were happy and everything was good.

Then one day someone set fire to their house, when she was only 13 years old, everyone was able to escape thanks for Cecil's blinking ability, which caused her many scars and burns from not just the fire.

It ended up that her eldest brother had gotten himself into some trouble, he owed a lot of people money. And with that fire a lot of secrets came spilling out of her family. Every family member had some secret, including her aunt killing her husband who was her father's brother. This once happy family fell apart and everyone ended up going their own ways. Her brother's moved out, her aunt was kicked out, and her father up and left Cecil, her mother, and her youngest sister. It was up to the three of them to rebuild the home and make it own their own.

This is where Cecil got her attitude and view on life. She knows that the fire that night had its reasons, it was time the secrets came out to everyone could find their own happiness. Cecil needed to be the strength for her family and she did everything she could to make her sister and mother smile.

• ღ Siri
    "I have never met anything or anyone that can make my heart smile, but this little fairy does. Maybe it is her tiny wings or little voice, but she is so enchanting. I love being around her! I'll need to find her some chocolate, as that seems like it would be the best way to befriend her!"

ღ Joan Raylen Drazelan
    "I feel like Joan needs a smile more than other people. She is so protective and kind but I wonder if anyone would protect her as equally as she would protect them? I know I would do anything for her. I feel like we share a similar goal, we will fight for people and make things right."

ღ Sibyl Moejeon
    "I just adore about how interesting she is! She has the best personality quirks and I love how scatterbrained she is. Even though we are the same age I still feel like I should look after her because I want her to stay childish and scatterbrained!"

ღ Matrole Greensun
    "I'll read to him anytime! I love his point of view on things and he always brings a smile to my face. He seems to have had quite the adventures in the past and I love that. I hope we can forge a good friendship together as we go on."

ღAshina Ashart
    "I just want to touch her face. Is that weird? She's so pretty! I have all these scars... She probably doesn't like me much, we seem very different. Although she is a difficult person to read mentally. I hope I'm wrong and that she likes me. If not, I guess I will have to try harder!"

ღAurelion Elios
    "Something about Aurelion is mysterious and interesting. I just want to talk to him and see if he will tell me his stories and his goals."

ღTurvan Burntsteel
    "I can't stop laughing at how great Turvan is! Although I feel like Turvan's happiness comes from things that make me sad. But why should I be sad when Turvan is happy?"

Lucio Röloelon
    "I am mystified Röl. I have never seen a human, if he is a human, look like that before. Of course I am not judging. I just want to know him more!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.