Lovely Made

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Shen took the binder and leafed through the sheets. He had to laugh. "Better get right to it then." He began by splitting the pile into thirds and segregating each separately. The yellow ones he placed face-down in five separate piles depending on the tenth's digit, so that he would only need to arrange each by the 1-9 ones digit in the end. The pink sheets he put in one pile and the green ones he folded up and placed on his lap. "What are the green ones?"

"The green ones are the guest names....thats going to be your job tonight" Kia smirked. The guest list was always a fun job for her at least. It was kind of like playing a game seating people and break up conflicts. "If you look on the paper you will see stars on some of the names. You can only sit a star by a star. You cant sit a star by an x". Kia took a turn "X's are hot heads...or gossipers that spill little family secrets. You seat a star by an x and you have wedding clash but all stars dont stay in the sky. Some of them have to many drinks and start falling and turn into craters coming straight for paradise"

Shen was amused by the clever parallelism. "Interesting analogies. I'll definitely do my best!" He began scanning the names and the statuses of the guests. It was quite surprising how much the guests were at times more of a hassle than the actual bridegroom. "How long do we have before the guests arrive?"

"a good while. When we get to the venue i'll help you" Kia liked that Shen wanted to help

Shen was almost done with the initial pile. He now had a pile of pink and folded greens, and 5 piles of yellow that needed arranging from 1-50. "What's the hardest part about planning these things?"

"I've gotten use to it so i really cant tell you. After today you'll have to tell me" Kia turned the radio on. A soultry song came on and Kia had a blank stare on her face.

The song eneded and a voice came through the radio
~~~~~~
"that was Jules Cam with his new single Vultures and speaking of Jules we have him here for a quick nterview" The radio Jock shook Jules hand. "Hi everyone its the one and only Jules on R&B 107.9" Jules gave a little laugh. "Man i cant remeber the last time you were here with the little people" The Radio Jock laughed knwoing he was picking with Jules.
"Man you know i gottah come back to my roots. I spent a whole year thinking about this place and the people" Jules had been away from the states for a year in europe writing music. "I actually wrote a whole Album worth of music while i was in Europe but i scraped it and decided to produce some music i wrote before all the fame. Music that i felt was very close to me and would be close to my fans..you know" Jules took a sip of his water.

The radio jock took in everything he said "I like the new song by the way. Um all the songs on this album are good and the title is pretty interesting. "For anyone who hasnt heard the title to the new album its called Mandy" The radio jock looked at Jules. "Mandy is that like a girl your dating or something" The radio jock laughed and Jules smirked.
"No more like a girl i used to date..the album is centered around the music i wrote when i was with her. The feelings and all that stuff"

~~~~~~
Kia hit the off button "Bull shit"

Shen was preoccupied with arranging papers, so he didn't notice the tension in Kia's shoulders when the interview on the radio came on. But he was taken out of his focus when Kia made the sudden outburst.
"Is everything alright?"

Kia looked at Shen "Did you hear him? He is full of shit" Kia hated Jules and he knew that. How dare he bring her up in a interview.

Shen was surprised to see this side of Kia. Until now she seemed composed and level-headed. He didn't really understand why a man on the radio could make her lash out. "I'm sorry, who?"

Kia looked at Shen "Do you know Jules...Jules Cam the singer"

Shen nodded. "Yeah, my students listen to his music all the time. I had to confiscate a young lady's phone because she wouldn't stop listening to his hit single and giggling. Why? What about him?"

"Thats my ex boyfriend" Kia hated him. She never told anyone and only a few people knew about it a girl named Roxie and herself. "He's back from europe and releasing his third album tomorrow" Kia pulled her hair behind her ear "i believe to be centered around our relationship"

"I see, your past returns to haunt you." Shen stops arranging papers for a minute and turns to face Kia. "How long were you seeing each other?"

"Three years ago...two of them with him" Kia pulled into the parking area. She did a hand motion and took a deep sigh. She checked her makeup and hair. "Lets just not talk about it...You ready?"

Shen nodded. "I'm all set. You're papers are also in order, so no need to worry!" He had three neat piles of green, pink, and yellow. The green ones he was holding in one hand to study for later.

Kia got out the car. She saw that the carts where here to take people to the venue so they wouldnt have to walk. "Oh this is nice. Thank you for pulling strings for us" Kia hugged a nice young man and got into the cart. Kia looked into her bag and pulled out two small ear pieces. "This is for you Shen" Kia handed him his piece

Shen took the earpiece and adjusted it to fit his ear. Turned it on so that the tiny light flashed blue. "How's this? Can you hear me?"

"Yes...now get in the cart" Kia laughed

Shen ran to catch up and hopped feet first into the cart. "Here I am!" He laughed back

Kia laughed. She was acting like nothing happened in the car like her she didnt even get mad. Kia looked at the venue coming into the distance. "Ohhhh its so pretty"
Wedding-Photography-Woolley-Grange-Hotel-Wiltshire-1.jpg

Kia looked at the driver "Do you know if the lights have been put in on the inside yet". The drive smiled "Yes miss..they are testing them now" Kia clapped her hands in excitment. "I think this might go well no" The man smiled "Yes Miss"