Lovely Made

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Shen crossed his arms. "Apologies. You are apparently in need of assistance. I'll help however I can, Miss..."

~~~~~~~~

Kelvin twisted the handle of his Harley as he sped through town. He had just been sent to the area to deliver some goods for his "friends". Now, he was on his way back, taking the long way "just cuz". He loved the moments when it was just him and his motorcycle.

Hello, what's this?

In the blurry roadside he saw a young lady with a blown tire. The day just got better. He pulled in smoothly on the side of the road, managing to keep the bike balanced while his hands lifted his helmet off. He wore his usual light-hearted grin.

"Excuse me, miss, I noticed you might need some h- Kia??"

Kia jumped "oh my God you scared me...what are you like a mind reader". Kia hugged Kelvin. "Can you fix it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roxie checked Shen up and down

Shen raised an eyebrow. "Since you don't seem intent on introducing yourself, perhaps you'd rather tell me what kind of assistance your sister requires. As long is it does not involve helping her in the dressing room, I'm sure I would have some extent of aid to her."

~~~~~~~~~

Kelvin smiled and rolled up his long sleeves, revealing the toned muscle underneath. "Anything for you, m'lady!" He opened the compartment of his bike to take out a heavy toolbox, one that got him a lot of money... and phone numbers. "I have tools, but i'll need a spare tire. I'm guessing the one stuck to the back of your jeep will work." He began to use the portable lift to crank up the jeep, arms working easily to raise the jeep off the blown tire.

Kia walked to the back where the spare tire was "I could at least take the tire off for you". Kia went to take the tire off when she touched something that was rough. Kia pulled it from behind the tire. It was taped behind the tire. "What is this?" Kia smelled it and it was a joint. Kia gasp "omg I forgot this was back here".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roxie flipped her hair "my dress has a rip in it...it needs to be fix or I need a new one". Roxie smirked "didn't grow up in a sweat shop or something...you can fix it right"

Kelvin paused his work on the tire to look at the thing in Kia's hand. It was, in fact, a joint. So the girl isn't so goody-goody, after all.

"I have a lighter..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Shen had never met anyone so blatantly racist in his life. It amused him somehow. "No, ma'am, I was not raised in a sweat shop. Although I did have the nimblest hands in our home economics class in high school. I'll do my best." He went to look for a sewing kit and was handed one by a rather mousy-looking young woman. He also noticed that most of the people around him were ladies. "Well then, shall we proceed to the dressing room so you can show me the problem?"

Kia shook her head "no I don't smoke weed anymore...thank you but no thank you". Kia put the joint in her glove department. That thing had been tapped behind that tire for almost 3 years. It would be like entering heaven if she was to smoke that joint. It had been a while why start now. Kia closed the car door. "How long is this going to take. I have to go pick up a dress and a suit". Kia thought this was weird. The Guy she blew off just hours ago was here helping her. The day couldn't get any weirder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxie put her sunglasses on. She started to walk to her room to show Shen the dress when se noticed a group of girls walking behind her "um excuse me...just him". Roxie pointed at Shen "Come darling no time to waste"

Ken shrugged. Her choice, really. "I'll take care of the tire. You just sit back." He continued working on the tire, unscrewing the bolts and removing the hub cap. The exertions began to make him perspire. The sweat glistened on his arms and slid down his neck. He laid down the popped tire and placed the new one. In fifteen minutes he was wiping his hands on a small towel. "That should do it! You know, I'm pretty handy with a lot of things... Why don't I give you my number so you can call me when you need help?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shen rolled his eyes and followed the girl into the dressing room. It was very sleek and simple... and full of girls who seemed to just stop what they were doing and either hide or stare. "What seems to be the problem?"

Kia took the number "thank you" . She felt like she at least owed him that much. "I thought you didn't get off till 6"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxie opened the door to her room. The dress was no where to be found. She locked the door back and took of her shoes and let her hair down. "500 right...we agreed". Roxie looked at Shen "no oral that's extra"

Ken shrugged. "I'm a free spirit. They can't really hold me in one little place if I don't feel like it. Besides, the boss is a good friend of mine, so he won't mind." He smiled at her. "I notice your little boy isn't with you. Did he get lost?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shen was very puzzled. "I beg your pardon... I think there may be some sort of mistake. Perhaps I should leave." Shen attempted to go to the door.

Kia rolled her eyes with a smirk "not this again. He is waiting for me at the wedding." Kia opened the door. "Thank you Ken. You really helped me out here". Kia hugged him she gave a peak on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxie laughed "look babe you don't have to act anymore. I mean you did a good job down there." She got closer to Shen and started to unbutton his shirt "We have to make this quick my sisters wedding is in 2 hours".

Ken made a goofy smile. Then he frowned when he registered the other thing Kia said. "Wedding?! Isn't that a bit sudden? I mean, just this morning you guys were on a not-date. What happened to 'we're hanging out'?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shen grabbed Roxie's hand, which was trying to take off his shirt. He looked at her with his eyes narrowed and a half-smile on his face. "Who do think I am? Look, I seriously have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't make any arrangement for this, I didn't put on an act, and I certainly wasn't planning on spending 500 dollars today for whatever it is you have in mind."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kia laughed "No not me and him. He's my date for a wedding im over. Ima wedding planner". Kia blushed "I must go...thank you again". Kia started the car "Oh yeah how much do i owe you for this"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxie snatched her hand back "Well if it wasnt you then who was it". A knock started an echo in the small room. Then a note was sled under the door. Kia picked it up and read it. It was from the actually guy who was supposed to be in Shen place right about now. Roxie looked in Shens pocket and found a pen. She used his chest to write on the note. She sled it back under the door "I just told him to come back in 30 seconds...get out of here now and dont you dare tell anyine about this"

Ken grinned. "Don't worry about it. Let's just say you owe me a favor." He winked as he backed into his bike. "Gotta run, the cafe's gonna get real busy soon." He sat on his cycle and picked up his helmet.

~~~~~~~~

"So you're just going to kick me out and hope I don't tell."

Shen smirked. The woman was between him and the door, but he still went as close to it as possible, leaving her with an arm's length of space to occupy.

"Really gutsy, miss, but I don't work that way. I'm guessing the person on the other side of this door is someone really important for this wedding, otherwise he wouldn't be expected here. Of course, you risk being discovered doing this someplace so conspicuous, but I'm not one to judge. However, I will be hanging around here until your good ol' sister's wedding is through, and you wouldn't want to be found out, do you?" He leaned in until they were face-to-face, one hand on the door knob. "So I'm going to leave now, but we'll see each other again, and you'd better be nice to me." He twisted the knob and swung it open.

Roxie smirked she loved this game he was trying to play. seeing that she played this game alot. The guy came back up the hall he had similar cloths on as Shen. He stopped by the door and Roxie grabbed him by the shirt. Shen had put her in the mood with his toying ways. The was going to get his moneys worth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kia drove off. It didnt take her long to get the things she needed. The Owner of the boutique was surprised to hear she had a date. Kia pulled back up to the venue. The cars where all parked and people where getting transported back and forth to the wedding scene. Kia finally made it to the scene. She looked around for Shen. She used her ear piece "Shen..where are you im down stairs with your suit"

Shen had forgotten he had his earpiece on. He nearly jumped when Kia's voice sounded in his ear. "Oh, Kia, you're back. I was just assisting a lady with a torn dress. Turns out she just mistook me for the tailor. It's all sorted out now." He got to the main hall and tapped Kia lightly on the shoulder. "Here I am!"

Kia almost jumped she laughed "Hi, Sorry it took a while my tired had to be replaced on the way there. Hows everything?". Kia looked around to see everything finished. The wedding was in two hours and she had to get ready. Kia handed Shen his suit and a key "This is a key to an actually room up stairs it has a lot more space then a dressing room". The bride was coming down the stairs with just her hair done. "Kia...Kia come i want you to be in my getting ready photos. You can get ready up there". The bride grabbed Kia's hand and away they went.
(Shens Suit)
Marks-men_s-suit_1808495a.gif

Shen took the suit and key and watched Kia being pulled away. He changed in the spacious room and checked himself out. He didn't really like long sleeves; they made him feel too constricted- which was why he always rolled his up against the school's dress code, but he thought he looked pretty sharp at the moment. The suit was finely made and fit him quite well for a rental that he never fitted. He was glad he wore his good shoes today.

He made his way back downstairs and found Kia in a photo op with the naughty woman's sister. She made it so easy to ruin today for her... I'm going to have some fun! He walked behind the enthusiastic photographer and spread his arms to present himself. He put on a teasing face. "How do I look?"

Kia was all dolled up in her dress. She took the last picture and was greeted with Shens presents "Oh wow pretty good for just a guess at your size" Kia walked around him to get the whole view "Wow very handsom...you'll be getting a lot of attention from the bridesmaids tonight" Kia laughed.
Roxie saw Shen and smirked. He did look nice and she couldnt believe he was actually going to be Kia's date. She walked over to Kia and Shen. "Kia aren't you going to introduce us. I mean he is a guest at an event you are hosting. Kia rolled her eyes "Shen this is Roxie.....Roxie -". Kia was cought off before she got to say her last name. "just Roxie darling no need for last names". Roxie put out her hand
la+modella+mafia+Kerry+Washington+in+Michael+Kors+dress%252C+Movado+mens+watch%252C+Christian+Louboutin+heels+2.jpeg

(Kia)

tumblr_m3gj5gnx6c1qepqb5o1_500.jpg

(roxie)

Shen took Roxie's hand and stooped down to kiss it. "A pleasure, Roxie. I take it you've been enjoying yourself with the... arrangements?" He twisted up the corner of his mouth that was turned away from Kia. "Dresses doing alright?"

Roxie smiled "The dress is fine but the arrangments didnt fall through". Another bridesmaid called for Roxie to come and join the others as they lined up side by side to begin the wedding. Roxie left and did as so. Kia smiled at Shen and fixed his tie "I can tell you never really wear long sleeves huh"