Lovely Made

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ken scratched the back of his neck. "Maybe... Maybe you didn't feed him well enough," he joked. "Kidding! Maybe you're making a big deal out of nothing?" He turned away from his cup to look into Kia's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shen could hear the driver shifting in his seat. "Eyes on the road, Scotty." he smiled. He could already feel a familiar tugging sensation at his crotch.

Shen reached over and slowly slid the zipper down, letting Roxie agonize over every second.

Roxie had a Love tattoo on the upper right corner of her back. Roxie looked at Shen from over her sholder and winked "Thank you". Roxie crawled over to the other side of the seat. She had on a fishnet bra and panty. She took off her shoes "Now you stay right there and watch me ok".
Roxie unhooked her bra in the front as she took it off she covered her breast teasing. She threw the bra right on Shen laughing. She took her hands down and started to take her panties off slowly putting both of her legs in the air. Kind of like an old pinup girl pose. you could see where her panties had become wet from thinking of all the things she wanted to do to Shen.
The wetness created a imprint. where you could see the lips of her vagina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kia moved a piece of loose her from Kens face "I guess i am...and yes i would love to go with you to the country side". Kia looked into Kens eyes she could tell with deep eyes like that he had a past but right now would not be the time to ask.

Shen took in Roxie's little striptease and let the whiff of her breasts reach up from her bra. He crawled towards Roxie, loosening his tie. "Guess we're not getting out at your place." He tugged Roxie's panties off and tossed them to the front, somehow landing it on Scott's lap. "Take care of that for me, will you, Scott?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ken jumped up from his seat. "Excellent! We can make the arrangements once we finish off our food."

Frank put a hand on the counter. "Not before you pay your tab, Grey!"

Roxie laughed as she reached up to kiss Shen "we are we're just going the long way". Roxie helped Shen take his tie off. "Is it true are all Asian men small".

Kia jumped when Ken got excited. Kia laughed at his excitement but she could tell Frank was serious about his tab. "I'll pay for its ok" Kia got her clutch.

Shen took a moment to think. "I've never been with any non-Asian men before so I wouldn't know, but I'm pretty sure we make up for it with dexterity. Want me to show you later?" He started kissing her shoulder while he took off his vest and shirt. They really were nice clothes. Shame Kia left before he could give it back.

~~~~~~~~~

Ken held out a hand. "Whoa! Frankie-boy, just put it on my tab, okay? I promise I won't change my name and identity before I pay my tab. Just don't let the lady pay." He chuckled.

Frank narrowed his eyes, but the tone of his voice was joking. "You'd better not! No amount of plastic surgery will keep me from tracking you down to pay for your burgers." He took out Ken's tab, which was a list that dated back to last month.

Ken laughed. "You know I could never get enough of your burgers." He took Kia's hand. "Shall I drop you off to your place so you can pack?"

Kia smiled "yes and Frank thank you handsome". Kia called every Guy handsome it was her way of endearment to a man. Kia got out her seat.

Roxie laughed "you can show me whatever you want". Roxie licked then pulled on Shens ear. She saw the prada tag on Shens vest "I knew it was something about you I liked...good choice"

Ken handed Kia the helmet. "Just give me your address and I'll drop you right off." He was excited. He's sure having Kia around would be a lot of fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shen unzipped his pants and slipped them off, revealing his growing erection underneath. Having such a fine specimen as Roxie's body in front of him got him all fired up. "Well unfortunately, that something is not gonna be on me for much longer." He was now bare, his slim, but toned body beginning to sweat despite the air conditioning.

Scott was definitely uncomfortable.

Roxie looked down at Shens cock "oh wow that doesn't go for you huh". Roxie put her legs on Shens shoulders. She looked him in the eyes and bit done on her bottom lip.

Kia opened the door and walked outside "2501 Viola drive". Kia put on her helmet. She was ready to go and be alone with a she barely knew. She wonder though why did Ken want to go so far.

Shen appraises Roxie's beautiful nether regions and feels the blood pooling up in his penis. "Enough talk." He grabs Roxie's hands over her head and puts his tongue in her mouth, engaging a regular stroking motion along her gums.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here we are." Ken found the place quickly, being very familiar with the city. "Shall I wait?"

Roxie liked how rough and bossy Shen was being it made her want him more but inside of her then anything right now. Roxie got one of her hands free and inserted Shen into her she wanted him to take control of her body.

Kia nodded "No you can come in darling". Kia opened the door and took her heels off as she sighed "Man that feels good..make yourself at home". Kia walked up stairs to her room and started to pack.