Lovely Made

"What fantastic architecture! The use of stone and slate is distinctly 17th century masonry, and the selection of flora and fauna are quite tasteful." He became quite engrossed with distinguishing Jacobean architecture from Gothic architecture form the same period to such a degree that he neglected to notice that probably nobody was listening.

Kia "Thats what i thought". Kia did know something about things Shen went on about. She thought he looked cute when he goes on and on about stuff like that. "i think you'll like the inside to then". The cart stopped and Kia got out. She could hear the busy noise going on inside

Shen followed Kia through the door. People were bustling about getting things ready. Some things were for the bride and groom. Most things were about the guests. "Fantastic! Where do I fit in?"

Kia walked to a long table "Here with me". Kia pulled out her chair and sat down. She placed her phone and Ipad on the table. "Lets get to work. the green papers please". Kia loved the noise it was what she lived for. All the decorations were nice to see up. "I believe we are actually ahead of time"

Shen handed over the green papers, which he compulsively arranged alphabetically. "Alright, where do we start?"

Kia looked them through "Ok you just take these fancy name plates and put them on the table. You put all the names with the stars on the middles tables and the x names go on the tables on the out skirts". Kia picked up a box that was on the floor next to her. "Good luck handsome".

Shen took the papers with a bow and went off to his little endeavor. He enjoyed work and guiding people. It all just came together. By the time he placed the final placard, 45 minutes had passed. He found Kia at her work. "So what now?"

Kia was checking some lights when Shen came. "I trust you did a good job." Kia placed her hands on a switch on a dashboard "You wanna see the final piece to all this" Kia couldnt wait to see the big project they had been working on for a month.

Shen leaned over to see what she was doing. He tried to anticipate what would happen when she turned on the switch.

Kia pushed the mic button "Everyone stand by for the light check again everyone standby". Kia turned a switch and the lights dimmed down and a diffrent set of lights started to glow. The lights were so pretty it sent Kia into an aw. "This is it...this is the final piece" Kia looked at Shen. "What do you think?"

202873158184317259_4wvLFcqG_c.jpg

Shen gasped at the light show. "Spectacular!" He was amazed that Kia could arrang this all

Kia hugged Shen out of excitment "I know right...it took a month for this". Kia turned the lights back on and everyone went back to their jobs. Kia checked her watch "Oh good we still have 3 hours till the whole things starts.". Kia smiled at Shen "I have a surprise for you" Kia smirked

Shen enjoyed the momentary display of enthusiasm. He knew it didn't mean anything, but man her hair feels nice...

At the mention of a surprise, he became a little puzzled. "Another one?" He laughed.

"This is a good one" Kia laughed. "Do you wanna be my date for the wedding you get to wear a nice suit and everything" Kia smiled. "Please say yes"

Shen had thought she'd give him another chore. This wasn't a chore. He smiled.

"Well of course. I'll can always call one of my student assistants to pick up my suit from my house." He flipped his extremely modified phone and began talking to his student assistant.

"Yes, Akira, it's a very special occasion... No! Not my wedding, weirdo - Just bring the suit!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kia grabbed Shens phone "Akira scratched that no need for it". Kia closed the phone and gave it back to Shen "You'll be wearing Prada tonight. Compilments of Luxy Boutique. She likes for me to wear her latest items out to help her gain rep. Now she has you to help too" Kia scrolled through her phone. "I'll go get our cloths. You stay here and run things. If you have any questions call me. I'll be back in 30 see you then." Kia walked away to her car to pick up the cloths. She didnt mind leaving Shen there she knew he could handle it.

Shen didn't have the chance to say something before Kia was off once more.

Heh, she's a hard lady to hold on to...

Shen proceeded to discuss the flower arrangement with the woman who was in charge of setting up the bouquets. She was sharply dressed and proved a good conversationalist.

Roxie came walking in like she owned place she clapped her hands "Walsh where are you...Walsh" Roxie walked over to Shen "I don't speak Asian so I hope you can understand me ok. Immmmm loookkingg forrr Kiaaa Walshhhhh" Roxie stand there waiting for an answer.

Shen knew what kind of person this was. No nonsense. Didn't have to know something well to fully command it. No need for patience. He wanted to test it. So you don't speak Asian, eh? I'll give you some Asian...

Shen gently pushed aside the hand Roxy was gesturing with that got too close. He cleared his throat and smiled.

"I take the privilege in assuming the individual for whom you enquire would be the cantankerous female, Ms. Welsh. The aforementioned is not present as of current circumstances, but I am certain she shall recrudesce momentarily once she acquires the sole object for which she has made her hasty egress.

"In the meantime, may I have the honor of introducing the gentleman standing before you? Most of those familiar with my presence facilitate the romanization of the nomenclature attributed to me in my native tongue. As you do appear most comfortable utilizing Anglo-Saxon appellation in addressing others - and quite erratically- I entreat you to address me simply as Shen, the Sino-Japanese character of which bears the translated definition 'of God, or godlike' which in turn behaves as an adjective for the succeeding character Ming, denoting 'intelligence'. If you wish for a more formal denotation, I insist we convene upon employment of my surname Ling, which signifies 'grace, or harmony'."

He bowed all Asian-like in a flourishing kowtow as he introduced himself, positive that whatever little patience she had was quickly being stretched taut. He would've finished by asking for her name, but he was pretty sure she wouldn't let him finish.

Roxie rolled her eyes " look smart ass I need to speak to that bitch Kia now..what are you like her new assistant right so I need you to assist her back here my sisters not paying her to be everywhere but here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kia was driving and heard aloud poof sound. It was her tire. Kia pulled over and got out the car. "Fuck" Kia yelled as she kicked the tire. She looked around. "That Guy from Johns I bet he knows how to fix cars"