Love or Run

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to plug in my laptop and get that going so it'll be a bit more then that

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
I won't really be able to post tomorrow so I will try

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
I won't really be able to post tomorrow so I will try
I just want to be able to make a post to introduce the makes by Monday so do what you can please that's all I ask

I will do it in just a few minutes, we'll, start it in just few minutes.

• Thank You
Everyone in regards to EmiHarned's last post to the ic I want to make an announcement. You are able to control Chris the hist fir a short while in your posts IF you talk to me about it first. It has to be quick things like Emi did with her post nothing long like having an actual conversation with him if you want to do that you have to wait for my posts like if I was controlling him. Another thing you can control the cameramen on the island as well so people like Emi's character can really show off their personality and stuff like it you can control the cameramen by either getting in their way constantly or flirting with them to keep the cameras focused on you. I'll let you know if your going to far with it though.

Loving what I'm seeing so far hope this really has the opportunity to go somewhere :)

Reactions: Emi
Everyone in regards to EmiHarned's last post to the ic I want to make an announcement. You are able to control Chris the hist fir a short while in your posts IF you talk to me about it first. It has to be quick things like Emi did with her post nothing long like having an actual conversation with him if you want to do that you have to wait for my posts like if I was controlling him. Another thing you can control the cameramen on the island as well so people like Emi's character can really show off their personality and stuff like it you can control the cameramen by either getting in their way constantly or flirting with them to keep the cameras focused on you. I'll let you know if your going to far with it though.

Loving what I'm seeing so far hope this really has the opportunity to go somewhere :)
Ok, so you know how reality shows have confessionals where you go in somewhere with a camera man and spill all the dirty and juicy gossip/secrets... do we have one? I think it'd add to the plot (and help you with creating drama).

Ok, so you know how reality shows have confessionals where you go in somewhere with a camera man and spill all the dirty and juicy gossip/secrets... do we have one? I think it'd add to the plot (and help you with creating drama).
Yes there is one Chris will explain that in the ic when he talks about the rules :)

Reactions: Emi
@Andy If all the girls don't reply by a certain time are you going to let the guys reply just to keep it moving along?

@Andy If all the girls don't reply by a certain time are you going to let the guys reply just to keep it moving along?
That's my plan they'll just have to play catch up. But they have till tomorrow night that's when I'm making Chris's next post

@Vaila @IceQueen I understand that you're both busy with rl and your finals with school and with the holidays approaching. I get it. I really do. But could you please try and introduce your characters by tonight? I really don't want to leave them behind and force the two of you to play catch up but Im going to have to if you don't post something by tonight. Again. I understand your both busy in rl but I really want to keep this moving befire people lose interest and it dies. Thanks.

@Vaila @IceQueen I understand that you're both busy with rl and your finals with school and with the holidays approaching. I get it. I really do. But could you please try and introduce your characters by tonight? I really don't want to leave them behind and force the two of you to play catch up but Im going to have to if you don't post something by tonight. Again. I understand your both busy in rl but I really want to keep this moving befire people lose interest and it dies. Thanks.
That was my plan. I will hunker down and get them done when I get home from school today

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.