Love or Run (oc/ sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could, I would probably make a male, or another girl, *Shrugs*

Also *Glare* she isn't mean, she is just.... defensive

If I could, I would probably make a male, or another girl, *Shrugs*

Also *Glare* she isn't mean, she is just.... defensive
Whateeeever you say :P

I mean, I don't remember those punching bags personally insulting her. But she beat the fuck out of them in her audition video >:P

Thomas isn't going to perv on everyone, at least.
Most he would really do is cuddle them and kiss their cheek.
"Everyone"
He isn't going to perv on "Everyone"
Only certain people?

"Everyone"
He isn't going to perv on "Everyone"
Only certain people?
Well, he won't perv at all. He doesn't have it in him. He's too ginger of a soul to do that.
Although, he doesn't mind snogging with others if he particularly likes them.

Well, he won't perv at all. He doesn't have it in him. He's too ginger of a soul to do that.
Although, he doesn't mind snogging with others if he particularly likes them.
*Rolls eyes*

Rofl you guys, I was thinking of making a skater boy, but perhaps I should go with the pervy otaku? Hahahaha

@SirDerpingtonIV for now you are only able to make two characters I just want to give people a chance to sign up. If no one signs up within a day or so I'll let you create a third character. and that goes for everyone too just so you know.

Alida is now the pervy Otaku. :P

lel.

And alright, thanks Andy. I think I'll pull the Athlete. I need to learn a lil more about cooking first. :P Because I have to atleast pretend to know things

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to reserve both a male and a female position, please. ♥ I'll try to have my characters up ASAP, but I'm a bit busy tonight and tomorrow, so it might not be until Friday. Is that alright?

that's fine Brea just get them up as soon as you can please :)

Yes

I'm fine with her being a perv =^^=
...I still get hugs, right..? ;~;
You'll always get your hugs ;)

I think I'll wait a bit with the otaperv, seeing how it will be more interesting if we have more people participating. I'll keep him as a possible replacer for if anyone drops out before we really start or if we won't be able to reach the required number of characters.

On a sidenote, it's so annoying how there are barely any semi-unattractive pictures of anime guys... I just want a chubby bespectacled guy with hair that needs to see a barber but still has a cute vibe over him.... Is that too much to ask, internet? D:

Last edited:

I think I'll wait a bit with the otaperv, seeing how it will be more interesting if we have more people participating. I'll keep him as a possible replacer for if anyone drops out before we really start or if we won't be able to reach the required number of characters.

On a sidenote, it's so annoying how there are barely any semi-unattractive pictures of anime guys... I just want a chubby bespectacled guy with hair that needs to see a barber but still has a cute vibe over him.... Is that too much to ask, internet? D:
*Hugs* It's ok.

Yay~! I wub woo! =^^=

I present to you Hirano Kohta from High School of the Dead!

th

There you go~!

• Thank You
Reactions: AlidaMaria
Status
Not open for further replies.