Love or Run (oc/ sign up)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha it seems like I found myself two new best friends lol xD I know right, the Skandians are simply brilliant. I still want to read all of them in English, I can't help but feel that some things get lost in the translation but I loved it nonetheless ^_^
It was really good. :P

@Wintermoon yes you are more then welcome to join :)

@AlidaMaria I thought the Skandians were smart but nothing could beat the team of Will and Halt they fought through so much and planned through so much together it was hard to imagine a task that they couldn't accomplish

@Wintermoon yes you are more then welcome to join :)

@AlidaMaria I thought the Skandians were smart but nothing could beat the team of Will and Halt they fought through so much and planned through so much together it was hard to imagine a task that they couldn't accomplish
Edit: Very true, I also just love to see the things he took from cultures in Eurasia and implemented them into the story (as obobvious as it might've been, it did take me some time before I figured that out, sham on me)

Did you two happen to read Flannagan's new series? It's called something like brotherband I believe. I've read part of the first book but I can't help but feel... Somewhat alienated at the thought of Will, Halt, Tug, Evanlyn and all the rest of them not being there :')

I read a bit of the new series by him (yes you are correct its the brotherband chronicles) and I didn't get as into that one as I did with Rangers Apprentice..hey! were either of you as upset with him killing Alyss as I was? Oh that upset me so much!

I read of the new series by him (yes you are correct its the brotherband chronicles) and I didn't get as into that one as I did with Rangers Apprentice..hey! were either of you as upset with him killing Alyss as I was? Oh that upset me so much!
Gah I had almost banned that to the far corners of memory, you just had to remind me hadn't you? D': But yes, I was really upset about it, Alyss was by far one of the characters I loved most I the series... Well thanks Andy, now I want to reread all of it again xD

lol sorry..I can't think of Rangers Apprentice without thinking about him killing Alyss. I won't lie when I read I get really into it and call me crazy or weird if you want idc but if I really like a series I develop an attachment to the characters and when I read the part about Alyss being dead I seriously started crying..not like full out balling but I had tears streaming down my face XD

Speaking of books, anyone ever read Mortal Engines?

And Andy, if that made you cry,
The Red Wedding,
Battle For Hogwarts,
End Of Mortal Engines,
Every time the Doctor dies,
Attack On Titan,

no I haven't read that

and SirDerpington
never heard of it
didn't get emotionally attached
again never read it
never read it
and saw it but didn't cry

lol sorry..I can't think of Rangers Apprentice without thinking about him killing Alyss. I won't lie when I read I get really into it and call me crazy or weird if you want idc but if I really like a series I develop an attachment to the characters and when I read the part about Alyss being dead I seriously started crying..not like full out balling but I had tears streaming down my face XD
No shame in that bro, I cried so much when Alyss died... Same as when Hedwig died... Or Dumbledore... Or Thorin... And every bloody character I come to care about in GoT -_-It's just that I tend to forget such deaths by surpressing all memories of it, I read the Hobbit three times and every time I was flabbergasted as I found out that the three of them died :'D And when I was in the cinema watching the movie, I was thunderstruck once again at finding out that people died in the Hobbit.... Thanks, protective memory but no thanks.

Speaking of books, anyone ever read Mortal Engines?

And Andy, if that made you cry,
The Red Wedding,
Battle For Hogwarts,
End Of Mortal Engines,
Every time the Doctor dies,
Attack On Titan,
I'm afraid to say that I haven't read the first, but yes.... All of those .... T-T (Except for Titan, I just couldn't take that one)

no I haven't read that

and SirDerpington
never heard of it
didn't get emotionally attached
again never read it
never read it
and saw it but didn't cry
The Red Wedding is Game Of Thrones
Mortal Engines is an amazing book, go fucking read it,
\

Also @Andy if there's a need for another character (be it boy or girl) I'll gladly make one!

your more then welcome to make another character I'm setting the limit at two for now until other people join but if we're getting to the point where we're only 2 or 3 characters away from starting or no one else is joining I'll let anyone make more so I'll leave it up to you :)

Finally back on my own computer! :) i'll be putting up my CS in just a minute. :) Can't wait to get started ^_^

red.jpg

Name: Kenzi O'Leary
Archetype/Clique: Floater (fits in and gets along with multiple cliques)
Personality: Kenzi is a sweet girl, who always wants to help others. She gets along with nearly everybody she meets, although she does have a few pet peeves that could cause her to dislike someone. She is strong willed and stubborn, and even though she is a sweet and caring girl she does have a very short temper. She can be very sarcastic at times but never means any harm by it. If someone she cares about seems upset, she wants to know why and if she can help. She has a bad habit of becoming rather upset herself if someone won't tell her what is wrong.
Strengths: Climbing, Running, Fighting, Balance.
Weaknesses: Stubbornness, Swimming, Criticism from others.
Fears: Clowns, Small dark places, Being trapped or unable to move.
Audition Video: The camera turns on to reveal Kenzi standing, bent over facing the camera and she gives a small wave. "Hello" she says with a smile before walking back so she can be seen better. She is standing in her room, it's clean and organized aside from a cluttered corner with a few books, papers, and what looks like rewards of some sort. "I'm Kenzi, and i would love to be on your show. I'm looking for love, but the money would be nice as well" she let out a light hearted chuckle. "I believe i would make a great competitor, So, um, yea.." she smirked slightly and tried to think of something else to say. "well, that's it. I hope to be chosen for the show!" She walked up to the camera and turned it off.

Accepted :)

Name: Audrina Neal (goes by Audi)
Appearance:

anime_13.jpg

Archetype/Clique: Punk, Outcasts
Personality: Smooth and cool, Audrina spends most of her time around other people just observing and listening. And if they happen to turn and see her, she gives an unnerving grin. In all honesty she just doesn't care too much about other people and their opinions. If someone calls her whore or stupid or ugly, she just shrugs and smiles or even agrees at times. The only thing that really bothers her is losing. She hates to lose, so she usually avoids competing in the first place unless the prize is really attractive.
Strengths: Pain tolerance is high, easy to get along with/not a high temper usually, flexible, good at climbing, trivia
Weaknesses: Strength, balance, doesn't care about others feelings very much
Fears: Being trapped alone somewhere pitch black, the supernatural
Audition Video: Camera starts and the screen is black. Suddenly, a flashlight is turned on under Audrina's face, which is taking up most of the screen and making her look a bit menacing. "My name is Audi. You know you want me on your game show. With all those crying, giggling girls looking for love the viewers will want to see a girl who can hold her own and want the money. And who actually stands a chance at winning." Her green eyes pierce the screen as she smiles, canines sparkling. "Just don't pair me up with an idiot. Or I'll come after you when I'm done kicking ass." She gives a serious look again before the flashlight is turned off and the tape ends.
Extra: She loves stuffed animals, pickles, and the color black. She hates food that's too spicy, people who text the letter 'k' anytime you ask them a question, and the color pink.

Reactions: Brea
Reactions: Whirlwind
Status
Not open for further replies.