Love or Run (oc/ sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay~! =^^=

She just sounds like she'd be the #1 patron at Starbucks! xD
My thoughts exactly xD

@Lunita Nesta I'm not sure if they'll hate one another or become immediate best friends, but I know one thing: Francesco will find both your characters quite interesting. *smirks somewhat unsettling*

And @Andy , I wouldn't dare to leave a roleplay as (potentially) interesting as this one ;)

• Love
Reactions: Andy
@AlidaMaria

I am trying to figure out if that is a compliment or not but thank you in either case *smiles*
It's a compliment xD Ghehe I was just smirking as I thought of several possibilities; Franc and Rachel the flirty starbucks bitches terrorising/befriending or just annoying the rest of the group with their coolness. Also, he'll take a liking in anyone who takes music seriously, so he'll at least try to befriend Chris for sure.... That is, if Chris doesn't find him annoying xD

The possibilities are endless as of yet!!

Appearance:
anime_sport_girl_by_foochongsiong-d5yyn78.jpg

Name
: Riley Andal
Archetype/Clique: The Sporty Girl
Personality: Riley Andal is quite different from your normal stereotypical "Jock". She is kind, and confident about herself, yet not boastful or cocky. She will be there when her friends need her, although she isn't too good at keeping secrets. There is nothing she enjoys more than a good game, although she isn't too competitive. She doesn't have many secrets of her own, so she doesn't attempt to hide or cover up things. She is an open book. As she isn't too socially skilled, she can be manipulated and lied to easily. Additionally, she has trouble identifying sarcasm. Because of this, she likes to keep quiet in social situations. She takes compliments well, appreciating when people compliment her or her skills, although she requires atleast some form of acknowledgement. She doesn't like being ignored.
Strengths: Strength, Speed, Endurance, and Flexibility. She is a skilled athlete, and can preform well in most physical tasks. She also is quite kind.
Weaknesses: Although she is a skilled athlete, she isn't good for much else. She can't sing, dance, or charm like other girls, and although she isn't dumb, she isn't a genius. She is slightly socially awkward.
Fears: Failure, Loneliness, Drugs and Alcohol, her older brother, being ignored.
Audition Video: The camera turns on, revealing a brunette in a sports jersey, standing in a gymnasium. "Hello there!" she greets, smiling. "I am Riley Andal, Nineteen years old, from Baratheon High!" she said, almost as if she had it memorized. She paused for a moment, "As you can see, I consider myself an Athlete, and I believe that my...athletic skill would be a good addition to your show.... uh..." she pauses, becoming slightly flustered. "Yeah, the show." She gets up, grabbing a soccer ball. She throws it into the air, and jumps, bicycle kicking it into a goal. She lands on both feet, looking towards the camera, smiling. "So yeah! Please consider me for your show! I'd like to join because the competition seems fun, and a bit of money would be good when I'm searching for colleges to apply to. Plus uh..." she looks away from the camera, "Love would be good too, I guess."
She moves forward, pressing a button on the camera to turn it off.
Extra: Subtle Game Of Thrones references are subtle. There are two. See if you can find thtem.
She enjoys just about every sport, participating often. Hockey, Soccer, Yoga, Swimming, Basketball, Tennis, are all things she enjoys, although she considers herself to be most skilled in Soccer.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: AlidaMaria
Name: Sierra Rose
Appearance:Face framed lilac colored long hair with strains of hair falling in the front and the rest of her hair is in a high pony tail, wheres belly shirts and low cut jeans to show off her new tat of a rose. She stands an average 5'5 and wheres mostly the newest Nike/K Swiss shoes she can. Wears a different colored gem rings on both index/middle fingers. Body is slim and built.
Archetype/Clique: Down-to-earth Homie chick/Hip hop/Zumba dancer
Personality: Down to earth chick who trys to see the world on a brighter more positive side than the ghetto she lives in. She's spunky and always down for a challenge. Laughter is the key of being happy and that's her prerogative.
Strengths: Music/dancing/staying active/sticking up for people/Making people happy
Weaknesses: Gangsters/provoked/taken advantage
Weak:Cockroaches, Claustrophobia
Strengths:Strong stomach, athletic
Fears:Being Alone and seeing people hurt or sad
Audition Video: The video turns on and you see Sierra standing outside on a warm sunny day wearing her usual black belly shirt and shorts with white new shoes on. Her hair is up and she is just finishing her stretches. Her light purple hues look up at the camera then at the person holding it and asks softly, " Is it on?" Her sister replies cheeky, "You bet Big Sis!" Sierra grins as she jumps up excitingly. "Alright then! Hey there Game of Love or Run! The name's Sierra Rose "She points her thumb at her. "And I'm here to tell you why I want to join in! Hit it Sis!" Her sister moves the camera around as she goes over to the closed garage door and turns on a radio with a upbeat music. Her sister runs back to tape her Big Sister in front of the white garage as they are in an alleyway with cable wires hanging in the sky of the city they live in.Sierra starts to swing her hips and crys out a "Yeah!" and begins her Zumba workout. "It's always important to feel good about who you are" As she enjoys working out she cant stop smiling with her twinkling eyes of happiness. "No matter if I'm feeling down or upset I just work out and I feel so relieve and rejuvenate after wards!" She danced flawless and almost erotic with her tone body as she starts picking up the pace spinning and moving her feet quickly with perfect rhythm. "I want to share more with this to the world. Hopefully one day I can start my own work gym or something if I win the money, but if not" She does a final bow and picks her towel up and pats her neck. "I hope to have an awesome experience anyways and to share the love with everyone! So, pick me! "She thumbs up to the camera and give a final wink before the camera shuts back off.
Extra: Sierra has lived in the streets her whole life, and seen a lot of gangsters run the town. She isn't a violent person but she learned the hard way in her past to toughing up for her lil sister and family and try to look at the brighter side of life. She feels like she wants to save everyone from harm and that there is happiness in everyone, but she is also naive in that prospect.
160901-animegirl9_super.jpg

thank you poet your the best :)

Color ref: 00b89f
lucy_heartfilia__17__render_by_stella1994x-d86b1us.png

Name:
"I'm Jenna! It's great to meet you."
.Jennifer Maria Hart.

"Are you implying that I look like a boy?"
.Female.

Clique:
"I dunno, I guess I'm really social."
.Prep//Singer.

Personality:
"I like to think I'm one of a kind... or at least one in a million."
Jennifer is very much a people pleaser. She always but other peoples needs before her own, which often gets her into a lot of trouble. However, she continues to do it because she just wants to make people happy. Also because she fears rejection, especially that of her peers. She is often described as selfless, kind and helpful. Jenna has always had a hard time hurting peoples feelings, and will tell a lie to avoid doing so. Jenna is extremely talkative, and once you get her going it's nearly impossible to make her shut up. She's very determined, and is always setting goals for herself. She is easily manipulated, and often becomes dependent on her friends. She doesn't outwardly show it, but Jenna is very insecure with who she is, and is often trying to reshape herself into someone she thinks everyone will like. At times she can be a bit naive, but that's just because she wants to believe that there is good in everyone.

Strengths:
"I've got a few."
Jennifer has always had a way with animals, especially dogs. She can mimic other peoples voices, and is able to think critically. Jenna also has an amazing singing voice, and can play the guitar. Jenna is very flexible, and has great eyesight. She's stronger than she looks, and light on her feet. She can also run fast and for a long period of time.

Weaknesses:
"I've got a few of these too."
Although Jenna can fit into small places, she prefers not to. She's short and small, which makes her easy to over look. Jennifer also has a horrible sense of smell. Jennifer has never really been able to take criticism from others, and she's a horrible liar. She's horrible withmathematics and science, and has a terrible memory. Finally, Jennifer is horrible at all sports, except for Cheerleading and Gymnastics.

Fears:
"There's a bee on me? Ah! Get it off! GET IT OFF!."
When Jennifer was young she discovered she was allergic of bees, and has been afraid of them ever since. She's also not a fan of clowns, but that's a whole other story in itself. For some reason, Jenna is afraid of birds, especially crows. Her biggest fears are rejection and failure.

Audition Video:
"Yeah, I guess I told random TV show hosts that my exboyfriend is a scumbag... but I'd shout it from the rooftops too, soo..."
The video fades in to a blonde girl, standing on an open football field. She smiles at the camera before announcing, "I am Jennifer Hart, but most people call me Jenna. I am here today to film my audition video for your lovely competition. Why am I worthy, you may ask?" Jenna grins as she pulls something from behind her back, holding it out so that the camera can clearly catch it: A picture of her kissing a boys cheek, him smiling wide. "This is Jason, my boyfriend. Or, I guess as of twelve hours ago, ex-boyfriend. And this," Jenna pulls out another picture, of her and a girl looking identical to her, "Is my older sister. AKA- His new girlfriend." She puts the two images together, promptly tearing them in both half. "Not only do I have the drive to win the cash prize, just to show them up, but I'm also single and so ready to mingle. So, yeah, think about it, cause I'm just dying to get back at those traitors." She winks at someone behind the camera, and the person who was filming her covers the lens before the footage cuts off.

Extra:
"I think we've covered everything we possibly can."
~ Jenna has a birthmark on her shoulder: It's brown, and shaped like an upside down cat ~
~Has he belly button pierced ~
~ Usually puts get hair into two ponytails ~
~ Sings to herself in the shower ~
IRL Looks [spoili]
tumblr_inline_ni8tz3HZ7P1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twvy9vs1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8tyrhh8O1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o8_250.gif

tumblr_inline_ni8tyfJoFe1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8ty1mZng1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_n434xd0Iip1rp4duqo2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twqmqu31rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twr7B4x1rux6g0.gif

[/spoili] ~

lucy_heartfilia__13__render_by_stella1994x-d84r9ye.png

Last edited:
@Brea she's accepted :)

Great! I'll have my boy up as soon as I can!

I kind of feel like her and Aria are kind of a bit to close for comfort. Because both of them are shy, write, flexible, light on their feet, reserved, intelligent, and have a fear of snakes.

Yay~! New friends~! =^^=

*Gives everybody a gigantic hug and kiss on the cheek*

I kind of feel like her and Aria are kind of a bit to close for comfort. Because both of them are shy, write, flexible, light on their feet, reserved, intelligent, and have a fear of snakes.
Hmm, alright. My bad, I haven't gotten around to reading everyone else's CS's yet. I was planning on doing that once I finish with mine.

@Andy Mind if I re-make Brea into one of my different characters (Jenna) so that mine isn't so similar to @IceQueen 's character?

I don't have any issues with that go right ahead @Brea

I don't have any issues with that go right ahead @Brea
Okay, I'll let you know when I finish so you can approve or disapprove of her. It shouldn't take me long.

Status
Not open for further replies.