Love or Run (oc/ sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohooo!!!! Yay!!! Give me a bit and I'll post a cs ...oh wait...what are you looking for? Males, females, mutant monkeys? *giggles* @Andy

Lol we need 10 of each gender including reserves we have 9 girls and 7 boys :)

*drools* Okie dokie...I would like to reserve a girl and a guy

Also I'd like to do a quick roll call to make sure everyone is here even those of you who have reserved characters!

I'm still here~! =^^=

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Name: Chris (Kryo) Alberts
Appearance:
Anime_Guys_Hot_Gothic.jpg

He is always wearing black
Archetype/Clique: Goth/Metal Head
Personality: Quiet, he won't speak. He is not a very social person but will open up a bit to the right person.
Strengths: He plays lead guitar for a garage band, doesn't lose his temper often, a good listener
Weaknesses: He comes across as rude at times, he doesn't make friends easily, (except his band buddies) and has a bit of OCD. Everything needs to be organized and in place.
Fears: The water, and getting rejected
Audition Video: The video starts at a look of what appears to be a garage. There are instruments lined in a semi circle. In the background a voice is heard, "Go on dude, camera is rolling." A guy dressed in black appears. He stands there for a while before he starts talking, "Yeah, uh I'm Chris but people call me Kryo. I am in a band. I play guitar. That's it shut off the camera." The video goes black.

Name: Daniel Philips
Appearance:
img-thing

Archetype/Clique: Popular
Personality: Very affectionate, loyal, friendly, outgoing. Even though he is in the modeling business, he does have an ego problem. He will not allow the business to change who he is.
Strengths: Honest, Patient, Caring, Empathetic to the needs of others
Weaknesses: Lazy, Easily taken advantage of
Fears: getting fat and losing his career
Audition Video:The camera fades in on flashing pictures of Daniel, then his name written in fancy letters across the screen before the camera zooms in on him smiling. "Hello everyone! I am Daniel Phillips. The camera comes back to reveal a whole body shot. "This is where I work." He points to the studio behind him. "It is an honor to audition for the show." A woman walks up to him, kissing his cheek, "Mooom!" He giggles and gives her a hug. "This is my mother. She is hoping that I find a love match." His mother waves at the camera then walks away. "I am really excited at this chance to be on your show." A different woman comes up, bringing him a bottled water, "Thank you, Miss Jacie." He smiles at the camera before opening his bottle, taking a sip. "If you choose me, I will be grateful. Thank you for watching this video!"

Last edited by a moderator:
both are accepted Lunita :)

Is it bad that I read Rachel's audition video's speech parts in a stereotypical white girl manner? ;-;

Im here, as allways

• Thank You
Here! I'll have my CS's up tonight.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.