Love or Run (oc/ sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never played in a "love game" type RP before. It looks like a fun change of pace.

th

Name
: Thomas Persie
Archetype: The Sweetheart
Personality: Thomas is a gigantic sweetheart, always acting kindly to others, even if they don't return it. He always gives people a step of affection above normal acquaintance, while still reserving himself. He loves adorable things, like animals, stuffed toys, and other sweethearts. Thomas is the type of person that wouldn't fit in anywhere, but would get along with everyone, indiscriminately, but would always give the loneliest people in need of a sweetheart and the most affection. Well, at least he would be lovely. Thomas is always finding excuses to be sweet to somebody. Thomas also has a peculiar fondness of sweets and, even though being perfectly healthy and a vegetarian, will eat it a lot or, better yet, share it with anybody close to him he feel is in need of some sweetness, which is usually pretty much everybody. When someone around him is sad, he tries his best to make them happy again. And if they cry, he cries too, sometimes even more.
Strengths: Sweet, optimistic, and empathetic. Also, surprisingly, has a lean and kept physique, even though he doesn't play sports, on account of not wanting to hurt people.
Weaknesses: Naive and quick to assume the best in people. Emotional breakdown can occur if not able to be a sweetheart to anyone.
Fears: Arachnophobia, Nyctophobia, Isolophobia
Audition Video: The camera pans around a tidy bedroom to Thomas sitting on his bed, playing with his kitten Mochi. The camera zooms in at him, and Thomas looks to the camera and smiles. "Hi there! My name is Thomas, and this is Mochi. Say hi, Mochi!" Thomas picks Mochi up and faces her to the camera, where she lets out an adorable mew. Thomas then would bring Mochi back and cuddle her, smiling. "I want to be on this show to meet and get to know a special somebody. I don't care about the money. Though it is nice, love is worth a lot more to me than any material amount. What do I bring to the table? Well, I'm a gigantic sweetheart, and I can say 'I love you' in the moment and mean it. I'm hoping there's a girl that I can have the opportunity to get to know and to love more than life!" Thomas then proceeded to show a gigantic smile with rosy cheeks and dimples. Mochi licks his cheek a bit, mewing. "I hope I am selected to participate!" The camera slowly fades to black as Thomas turns to the side, picks up Mochi, and gives her a tiny kiss on the nose.
Extra: Will not eat meat. Adores cats and dogs, cats a bit more most of the time.

Can I reserve a female spot? I'll have a cs posted up later ^.^

Can I reserve a female spot? I'll have a cs posted up later ^.^
Bonjour, mon chérie~

See what I did there? Cherie? Chérie?

I'm hilarious :3

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
  • Love
Reactions: AlidaMaria
Haha looks like we're going to have a good group for this :) I'm glad we are

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
alright up to you though

cs:
Name:
Natalia "Nina" Gonçalves

Appearance:
flower_gentle_by_selenada-d6tgt2p.jpg

Female

Archetype/Clique:
The Dancing Queen

Personality:
Coming from a big South American background, Nina is passionate, confident and has a bit of an attitude, but once one gets through that she is also charming and has a good sense of humor. She is compassionate and graceful at handling difficult situations. Nina takes pride in her appearance, but she isn't vain and doesn't go overboard with it. She likes to dress up, usually in dresses or skirts but her mood also affects on what she wears. Nina is a bit of a challenge herself. She is blunt and doesn't mind sharing or acting upon what she thinks or feels. If she wants something, she will go for it and if she doesn't get it, she will act childishly.

Strengths:
~ well-rounded
~ dancing
~ trilingual
~ smart
~ graceful

Weaknesses:
~ bad at sports
~ blunt
~ math
~ baby animals
~ can be an easy crier

Fears:
~ Heights
~ Darkness
~ Athazagoraphobia
~ Bugs
~ losing people she loves

Audition Video:
The camera turns on and spacious room is shown. The floor resembles that of a studio one with a dancing bar, along with mirrors lining up a wall and speakers attached to the corners of the room. In a corner, there are various dancing shoes neatly organized in a row, as if waiting to be used. The wall beside this is lined up with shelves with dancing trophies and books. Below the shelves is a study table with materials and textbooks arranged in an orderly fashion. Opposite of the wall with the shelves is a four poster bed with christmas lights and small miniature lamper lampers interwoven with the wooden posts. In the middle of the room, there is a girl with a petite looking stature wearing a cute flower dress. She stands with a poised grace as she looks calmly into the camera and smiles. "Hello, my name is Natalia Gonçalves, but you can call me Nina, and I'm auditioning for a spot in the Love or Run TV Game Show. If I say I don't care for the money, I'd be lying really, but I also find the concept of finding love in this kind of situation even more intriguing than a bunch of green papers. As you can see, my passion is dancing." She motions around the room to her trophies and her mirrored wall with the dancing bar. "Samba, ballet, tap, salsa and many others are what I cherish. I'm a very passionate person, a bit dramatic too if I may add, and I hope to find the right one on Love or Run. Thank you for watching" She does a little courtesy grabbing both edges of her dress and the camera goes off.

Extra:
~ Nina was born to a Colombian father and a Brazilian mother whom had met while her mother was closing her studio one night and her father was visiting the city.

~ Speaks with a portuguese accent.

~ Loves eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.