2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, furry, scifi, modern, medieval,
1: I want to make it clear that you can come and talk to me or any of the other gm's about any concerns or questions you have. we all would rather have an issue brought to attention right away then letting it cause drama. the three of us have seen quite a few rp's end because of this. we are understanding and reasonable people we can talk and compromise.
2: we will leave it up to you to decide how you want your relationship to work. we will look at everyone's cs and then make partners out of the characters that we think would make a good couple or simply just to make the rp interesting. It is up to you to follow that pairing or to go off and try to make something happen with a different character. however when it comes to the challenges you will have to work with the assigned partners there is no switching!
  1. to join the rp either myself or @Poetic Justice need to approve your character if we don't get to it right away I'm sorry but we may be busy working out things with other rps we're in.
4: If you have your own ideas to make the rp better PLEASE talk to one of us we are all willing to take any ideas to make it better or more enjoyable.
5: for now I am only allowing two characters per person if it comes down to the fact that we need more and no one else is signing up I will allow people to have more then two characters if they want
6: I would like at least a MINIMUM of one paragraph if you have two characters then it becomes a minimum of two paragraphs.
7: this is not! i repeat not! a sexual rp. this is a game show. yes your characters can make out and kiss and all that but if your getting into more adult situations fade to black or time skip or whatever. if one of us or all of us feel you are going too far we will warn you to stop. if you continue to break this rule we will decide together what will happen but don't be surprised if it is to simply kick you out of the rp.
8: normal Iwaku rules apply
9: have fun :)
Welcome one and all to reality TV's new game show! "Love or Run!" in this game show 20 everyday high school students have been selected and paired up with a member of the opposite sex where they will compete together to win a cash prize of one million dollars! the contestants will live together in a tropical island resort on an isolated Island in Jamaica where they will have no contact with the outside world except for their fellow contestants. The couples will compete in all kinds of events to prove to the world that they are a couple that deserves to stay together and that deserves to win the cash prize! What will our contestants compete for? love? money? both? or will they just simply run and forget the whole thing!? The only way to find out is to watch "Love or Run!"

Since there are only 20 slots that means we need 10 boys and 10 girls we currently have 8 boys and 9 girls (these numbers include reserved spots)

cs:
Name:
Appearance:
Archetype/Clique: {Basically the kind of person they are if you were to stereotype them. examples, jock, nerd, cheerleader, know-it-all, queen bee, goth. etc etc.)
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Audition Video: {Describe setting, and what they say. This is a good reflection for personality, as well.}
Extra: (basically anything else you feel that you want to put)

Last edited:
Name: Will Treaty
SO: straight
clique: athlete
personality: Will is the kind of athlete coaches want on their team hardworking and a team player he never gives up no matter what the odds are. He enjoys every kind of sport and activity whether it's indoors or outdoors. In his free time when he's not playing sports or camping he works his time at his uncles pet shop and helps find animals a good loving home.
Strengths: strong and fast he's the ideal competitor, strong team player, never gives up
weaknesses: can get a little too competitive at times when he does he gets carried away and when he thinks he's helping hes actually hurting the team
Fears: heights never known why he's just akways been afraid of heights
Audition video: the camera turns on to show a room filled with trophies of all kinds from any kind of sport out there. The wall was lined with posters of his favorite teams and an array of "never give up" and other motivational signs. Will walks onto the screen a basketball spinning on his fingers a bright smile on his face "hey there my names Will Treaty and I think I'm an ideal competitor for your game show. I'm not one to get caught up in popularity but I do enjoy my moment in the spot light. I'm mostly going on the show for love the money is a nice bonus but what's money if you can't share it with someone right? anyways hope I get on the show catch you later!" he catches the ball and gives a thumbs up before shutting the camera off
extras: will is fluent in several other languages which ones? Find out later haha

blue%20eyes%20blue%20hair%20basketball%20anime%20boys%20kuroko%20no%20basket%20kuroko%20tetsuya%201500x1100%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_44.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Justin Miles
clique: musician/party boy
personality: Justin is very laid back and the go with the flow kind of guy. That doesn't mean he doesn't take things seriously when he needs to. Justin loves a good party and is always throwing parties back home with all his buds. He also has a strong love for music he can play several instruments and his dream is to make it big in the music business whether that be as an artist or as some big shot record label owner. He's a strong team player and can be considered very loyal he's loyal to his team and his friends to the end even if that means taking huge risks.
strengths: extremely loyal, strong team player, musically gifted, lots of energy, always stays optimistic.
weaknesses: can let his loyalties to his friends get in the way of making the right decision, can sometimes be too laid back and can slack off, and tends to play his music too loud at the annoyance of others.
Fears: losing the ability to play his music.
Audition video: When the camera started it showed a small room filled with music CD's, posters, guitars, drumsticks, and all kinds of other musical attire. Justin jumps in front of the camera out of no where with a guitar hanging on his back "WOO!! Hey there! names Justin and I want to be a part of Love or Run. music is the main thing that drives my world. If I didn't have my music I honestly don't know what I'd do haha! I'm sure I'd find something else to interest me I want to be on the show for love more then the money but hey a cash prize of one million is quite the bonus huh?. Anyways thanks for taking a look at my video and considering me and hope that you'll let me be a part of the show!" He reaches behind himself and pulls the guitar around in front of him. He quickly strums a few chords andlets out another loud "WOO!" before turning the camera off.
RedHairGreenEyesAnimeBoy2.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Elisabeth Baker

Appearance:
179463,xcitefun-normal-smart-anime.jpg

Archetype/Clique: Shy bookworm/ geeky girl

Personality: Lizzy is very awkward around people, so she prefers living in the world of fiction where wouldn't make an idiot of herself. She is one of the best students in her class, but not good enough for a scholarship. Lizzy can be fun once you get to know her, she'll tell you all about the books she has read and about the episode she just watched with lots of energy.

Strengths: She is very smart, can think of tons of stories without much difficultly, she is willing to try something before saying she can't.

Weaknesses: She is pretty weak, people freak her out, she day dreams a lot, she has a hard time talking to others, without her glasses she can't see a thing.

Fears: Not seeing, public speaking, being lost in a crowd.

Audition Video: The camera turn on seeing a room full of books, action figures and posters of games, T.V. characters and comic books. Walking around in front of the camera, Lizzy bit her lip before she began. "Um, H-hi, my name is Elisabeth Baker a-and I'm 18. Thou most people call me Lizzy, I-i love reading and watching my favorite cartoons. I want to be on 'Love or Run' because that money would help me on my way to college. A-and maybe I could find someone for might like me." Her face was bright red as she reached to turn off the camera.

Extra: Lizzy likes to draw, but isn't very good at it.

68d059ff5fb9115711686d1687efc596.jpg

Name: Aria Macantosh
Archetype/Clique: The Writer
Personality:
Aria was always a wholesome girl. She almost never cussed, she was polite, and she always had to be nice. She never had the heart to be mean, unless they really got under her skin, then she turned into the ultimate demon. She likes to keep people happy, and protect them like a shell, and take the blunt herself. She has dealt with a lot of stuff at home, and she had to learn to survive.
Strengths:
Speed, intellect, flexibility
Weaknesses:
Physical strength, clumsy, not a lot of endurance, she hates spiders and snakes.
Fears:
Alcohol, Drugs, Her Parents, someone finding out about her past life, someone finding out about her voice.
Audition Video:
The camera turned on to reveal a room, covered in posters of bands that where sort of popular, and books piling into every corner. The corner of a guitar could be seen from the corner, though it was hardly there. A girl sat amongst a large pile of books and papers, covered in scribbles, a few drawings and she was shifting awkwardly. She looked shyly away from the camera, her honey brown hair falling over her eyes, which were rimmed with blue glasses, before she brushed it away. She coughed slightly and looked at the camera, adjusting her hat and her long sleeves of her sweater before clearing her throat. "H-hello. My name is Aria Macantosh. I'm not really used to talking to a camera, so this is a little new to me. I uh, like to read and, do a lot of other things, but mostly, I want people to be happy." She said, a warm smile coming to her face. "Anyway, I would really love for you to consider me for this show, as I could bring the competition, and some love might be nice too. Well, hope to see you there!" She said, before she stood to turn off the camera, only to trip, fall, stand back up and turn it off.
Extra:

f18f14eaa6677fe708e28ebecd6d32a3.jpg

dfbab96733d993f5775ea090b5b18102.jpg

Name: Alex Cross
Archetype/Clique: The Ice Queen
Personality:
Alex is a big tsundere. She shows her strong, cunning, and unforgiving outside. She is a mixed martial artist and has trained hard from the beginning of her life, and she is always practicing. She is dangerous, but she plays by the rules, and doesn't fight lethally outside of school. She won't let any harm come to the ones that have gotten to her pure and innocent heart.
Strengths:
Strong, Mixed Martial Arts, coordinated, Skilled
Weaknesses:
Stick to the rules, a bit to harsh, heir type qualities, can go overboard, not true to her feelings
Fears:
Having her loved ones taken, loosing her brother, not taking the one she loves, Letting her job get in the way of love.
Audition Video:
The camera turns on, to a fighting rink. In the middle, there is a punching bag, and a blond stands in the middle, unleashing furious punches at the bag, soon hitting it so hard it ripped. She let out a sigh and took off her gloves, turning towards the camera. "My name is Alex Cross, and I wish to sign up for The Game of Love." She said seriously. She shifted her weight to wipe off her forehead as she looked at the camera. "I wish not for money, it would go strait to my business. I only wish for time away from home, and maybe to find some love." She said to the camera before she lifted her chin. "I hope you will be accepting my offer." She said before the camera shut off.
Extra: She loves cats, and she is icy until you get to know her, and she can be frightening to opponent's.

Question: Am I allowed to have my old character andmake a new one?

your more then welcome to do that Aranea

tumblr_mt3acnA0eV1sppp5bo1_500.png

Name:
Lamont Justice

Appearance:
Even known Lamont's sex is considered male, he dresses as a female and wants to be a female but never will have the money for sex reassignment surgery. His eyes are a dull olive green that matches his long hooded coat, complete with a pair of blue cat ears on the hood. His skin is very pale, and he tends to have a feminine look to him. Underneath the coat, he wears a tight fitting black t shirt that shows a bit of his lower chest. Covering his legs is a light grey skirt over a pair of black leggings. His hair is shoulder length and the colour is a pale blonde. The style of his hair is a bit shaggy. He tends to be a shorter guy, only being about 5' 5". His "breasts" are fake, and his eyebrows are slightly darker than his hair. He has more of a feminine build, and a few freckles on his face. Along with his outfit, he is wearing a fingerless black glove.

Lamont is a male, but dresses as female. Therefore, (according to this show) this character is male.

Archetype/Clique:
The Cross Dresser

Personality:
Lamont is more on the positive sides of things, but is not overly positive at times. He tends to get sad a lot, and shares many personality traits with Nepeta from Homestuck. He only really gets sad in results of death of a friend. He only makes friends with people who tend to care about him deeply, and can keep a secret pretty well. He avoids giving out personal information, but will spill it all out if people are kind and honest. She is honest and keeps a fair point.

Strengths:
Lamont can keep secrets very well and makes friends quite easily. He can very easily be mistaken as a girl, which is an advantage on his part. He is not allergic to animals and knows a little bit on the trumpet (he knows B, A, and G). He can cook basic dishes.

Weaknesses:
Lamont isn't as strong or tall as most guys, and isn't as smart in the genre of general "male" knowledge such as football and video games. Lamont can't sing or dance for that matter, so don't even ask. He is not good at physical activities.

Fears:
Lamont fears being hated by everyone in the world and dead pets.

Audition Video:
You can see Lamont standing in front of a full body view camera, and it looks just like a normal girl that doesn't have a secrets. He is smiling a bit, and he waved to the camera with a black fingerless glove on. "Hello... uh..." he seemed to forget the name of the show, as he rips out a piece of paper and studies the name. "UH... screw that." He sighs and drops the paper, and returns to the positive attitude. "Well anyway, my name is Lamont and I really want to be on your show! Why you may ask? I think it would be fun and that I would enjoy this and so would viewers at home." His voice is a bit high for a male, so most viewers at this point think that Lamont is a female and that his parents were terrible at picking out names. "So, if you look around, you can tell what I am interested in." He walks towards the camera, and picks it up off what seems like a dresser and moves it around to show his bedroom. The dark blue walls are covered in cat posters, and there is a pink chair off to the left by an array of plush cats. His bed is barely shown, but you can clearly see dressers with pictures of cats and random stuff thrown across the top. His face shows again from a selfie POV. "That's me, and I hope I get picked!"

Extra:
Lamont used to smoke cigarettes, but dropped the habit. However, when he is alone, very rarely he will light one and only use half of the cigarette.

Name: Leo Lance
Appearance:
Favim.com-957212.jpg

Archetype/Clique: Nerd
Personality: Supririsingly outgoing, Leo is quite social. He loves a good laugh, and loves helping people even more. He tries to be there for his friends whenever he's needed, although he feels that no one is there for him. He heavily dislikes jocks and popular people, as well as those who abuse their looks. Although he may seem social, he is awkard around girls he has romantic feelings for.
Strengths: Intelligent, honest, supportive, humor.
Weaknesses: Can be ignorant of the feelings of others, overly sensitive, holds grudges, automatically judges people based on first interactions.
Fears: The Dark, Heights, People
Audition Video: A tall, red-headed male stands alone in a dark room, his amber eyes staring at the camera. He wears heavy furs, and a large sword is in his hands. He has the tip on the ground, hands on the hilt. He looks at the camera and sternly states, "Winter is Coming." The video fades out.
Extra
: Sorry for taking fucking forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brea
Hey there, is this still open? If it is, I'd love to join! ^_^ (If you'll have me of course)
Edit: For some reason, the spoiler hates me. Excuses for that.

Name: Francesco Presicci (nicknamed Franc)
Appearance:
Francesco2.jpg
Francesco stands 192 cm (6'3) tall and is one of those people that somehow manages to keep fit while failing to sport regularly (bloody unfair genetics).
Archetype/Clique: The seriously talkative musician/ the cool exchange student
Personality: Francesco is an attractive young man who tends to abuse his looks rather often. He is quite intelligent, loves acting and is currently on an exchange program from Italy. Due to his looks, his cute accent and his charisma, he can easily manipulate others -especially women- if he wishes to do so. He has however never really shown interest in pursuing romantic relationships and to anyone who knows him, his participation in "Love or Run" has come as quite a surprise. To anyone who has just met him, Francesco would appear to be a friendly, lighthearted and somewhat absent-minded young man. Deep down however, Franc is calculating and -as any other human being- afraid of getting hurt.
Strengths: Franc is incredibly talented when it comes to his cello, he is almost fluent in English, Italian, French and Spanish and has a keen interest in philosophical and historical matters. To maintain his image as the cool ladies man however, he keeps the later two somewhat of a secret.
Weaknesses: Franc is extremely bad at sports, the only ones he doesn't fail miserably at are dancing and archery. Moreover, he becomes simply petrified at the sight of guns, hates mirrors for some reason (he is fine with seeing his reflection in water) and is really bad at any exact subjects (science, math and all of those fun things) finally, he gets sick rather easily and really can't take gory situations.
Fears: Any sort of modern weapon, being injured, blood, becoming unable to play the cello, mirrors.
Audition Video: "- this thing even work?" With a shudder, the darkness lifts from the screen to reveal a close-up of a young man. His deep, dark brown eyes, slight tan and black hair give away his Italian roots. As he takes a few steps back and sits down on a chair, a small apartment becomes partly visible. In one corner a neatly made bed can be spotted next to what appears to be a cello, carefully placed on its standard. The little that the viewer can distinguish of the sparsely decorated room can only lead to construct the image of an orderly young man's room. That is, without taking into account the pages of music sheets that lie scattered around the floor.
With a soft cough, the Italian clears his throat and forces the viewer's attention to his attractive features. "Hey there, my name is Francesco Presicci. Although my friends tend to call me Franc. Apparently that's easier for them because of this pronunciation thing Ameri-" A hissing sound escapes from the invisible person attending the camera, reminding Francesco that he shouldn't be his airhead-self for once and stay focused. A slight smile crosses his face as he is kindly reminded of all of this. "Oh, yes. Audition. Right. I'd be a perfect candidate for your game show Love or Run because I-" At this he halts for a moment to point a finger at the camera "am going to win both your hearts and your money." He finishes with a wink that supposedly would make the hearts of teenage girls melt, that is, if they wouldn't be put off by the cliché-ness of it all. Just as the vision fades to black, a loud laugh can be heard, as well some soft mumbling in the background.
Extra: Mind you, Franc isn't the stereotypical wimpy guy that relies only on his looks to get things done, but more about that will hopefully be revealed through IC.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlidaMaria
And yes your accepted :)

1057442.jpg

Name:
Roxy King

Appearance:
If you take a look at Roxy, you don't see much besides a girl with black hair, shorter arms, and different coloured eyes. Her one eye is blue, while the other is orange- odd combo if you ask me. Her common outfit is a simple coloured, yet diverse top with a dark coloured jacket that is either dark brown, grey, or black. She wears a pair of black jeans, and a pair of black and white striped dress flats with little bows at the toe. However, she had seem to be short all her life and suddenly grew a lot, and is 6' 5"... yeah. Along with that, she has a few physical disorders causing her feet to sometimes bend in unatural ways- I am noting that here because it has to do with appearance. She is a bit chubby, but it doesn't bother her- BECAUSE SHE IS KAWAII!

Archetype/Clique:
The Inadequate Dreamer

Personality:
Roxy is the last person you would talk to about giving up. She is always setting new goals and hopes and all that crazy shit. She is mostly always sitting around hoping that she will be able to do a bunch of different things, but sometimes a wave of depression can go over her because she realizes that she will never be able to complete these goals. Once her mind is set, her mind is set. She loves asking questions, and doesn't care about what others think.

Strengths:
Roxy can come up with scenes and prompts really easy, for she has a cache of them set in her mind. Need creativity? She's there. She won't give up, which is a good thing for her team mate. She has the ability to stay in one place for a while and keep calm. She can speak some Latvian, but couldn't speak much more due to her lack of memory. She normally gives off good vibes to team mates.

Weaknesses*:
To be honest, she has more weaknesses than strengths. She has short term memory, weak ankle disorder, asthma, minor panic attacks, lack of humor, unability to understand basic sarcasm, and she has an allergy to diary products, peanuts, and cats.

Fears:
Having all of her dreams fail, and being eaten by cannibals.

Audition Video:
"Roxy- calm down, the camera's rolling," a female voice says from behind the camera. The girl turns around wearing a pale blue ruffled top and a black blouse. Her short hair is down and she is wearing a cheesy white fedora. She takes a deep breath before stating some simple facts. "Hi, my name is Rox-" the voice behind the camera cuts her off. "OH MY GOD NO DUH I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!" Roxy seems angry, the green screen behind her still staying as the woods for some reason. "Well, I always wanted to actually win something, and if I get the money I can possibly enter into something- and I also want to get into college." She puts her head down, not being able to think of anything. The camera falls as the voice cusses. The screen goes black.

Extra:
Roxy is more into the crazy anime guys who try to be cool, but never are.

she's accepted Aranea :)

Andy post: 2036684 said:
And yes your accepted :)
Thanks! ^_^ Also, I couldn't help but notice "Will Treaty" damn I love those books, see what you did there xD

lol I love those books as well glad to meet another Rangers Apprentice fan :)

• Love
Reactions: AlidaMaria
Hahaha it seems like I found myself two new best friends lol xD I know right, the Skandians are simply brilliant. I still want to read all of them in English, I can't help but feel that some things get lost in the translation but I loved it nonetheless ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.