Love or Run (oc/ sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I'm holding us up, I had a really busy weekend. It's late here so I gotta go to bed, but I'll reply as soon as I get home tomorrow ♥

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
everyone is free to let their characters do whatever until it's time for the challenge so post as much as you want

ok so Pek hasn't been on in forever so unfortunately gotta remove him DX there's now a female spot open if anyone is interested

alright get a cs up please

0d8e23d3ec66506941f2421ca8b533a9.jpg

e4c150b616b3a4bc6d30916be0e29abd.jpg

9b80fa8e7d60aa16c908cd8361ad7b15.jpg

dccf7f9d4f9439bc9fea92151b426b8b.jpg

Name: Amber Liu
Archetype/Clique: Punk Gamer/Rocker
Appearance:
Amber stands about 5'5", but don't go around calling her short, because this girl has a temper. If that wasn't enough, she has a tongue piercing, and five ear piercings in each ear. She usual wears large combat boots with heels to boost her height, or just convers if her feet hurt. She has a fairly large sized chest and large waist, which she accentuates by wearing skirts and tights. A lot of her clothing could be considered punk, or gothic, and she is almost always wearing dark makeup and a chocker. She has a few scars dotting her skin, which she likes to hide, because she doesn't want to show anyone her insecurities.
Personality:
Amber is a fairly rebellious girl. She tends to come off as an ass, or just someone who likes to say "how bout no." or do what she wants. She is basically the sassiest girl you will find, and even though she does wear skirts, most of the colors are black and grey with a splash of color. And this girls language is about as colorful as her game avatars, because cursing is no problem for this diva. Not only does she love playing the guitar and writing deep music, she also plays games, and can be a real hard hitter to boys dreams. Though most of the time she is sassy and punkish, Amber can also be somewhat sensitive, and she is very conscious about her weight. She thinks that she is a little to big, and always has had self esteem issues as well.
Strengths:
Playing instruments, swimming, being sassy, destruction, defacing property, breaking rules
Weaknesses:
Her foul mouth, strong tongue, self esteem, getting in trouble, others opinions.
Fears:
Being Judged, Having all her friends go away, Feeling Helpless, Facing her Insecurities, bullies.
Audition Video:
The camera flicks on, way out of focus so all you can see is a teal and black blob. Slowly the person adjust the focus and a girl with long teal hair which is in one curly ponytail comes into view. She has a small ear spacer in each ear lobe, both of which where blue. She had chained ear cuffs in each ear, and there where a few studs and a few cuffs, each mirroring the other ear. She had a band t shirt on, which had splashes of green on it, and her skirt had a few black layers on top, then lime green layers, then a few teal ones, all visible. She had bow tights on and a pair of combat boots, and a black guitar which seemed to be webbed. Stepping back, the girl with large wrist bracelets and a chocker with spikes on it came into view. She smirked and stuck out her tongue, making a rock symbol with her black painted nails. "Hey, my name is Amber, and I want to be on the Game of Love or Run." She said, smiling and strumming a few chords. "I love to rock out, and the money would really help me and my band off the ground. Finding love would be nice, but I don't think that anyone could love my sexy fat ass more than me." She joked, slapping her butt. Laughing, her and her band mates where dying, one of them doing the classic badump chisss, on his drum set as they all died. "But all jokes aside, I would love to be in the game. I dare you pick a bigger rocker than me." She said before the camera turned off.
Extra: Her guitar
51430000128eba9424dde2066519104b.jpg

Her tattoo's. Behind the ear, Right Side, Neck, Left side, Forearm.

Last edited:
Did anyone know that Lizzy had a turtle? I sure didn't lol

Okay, @Andy I really hate to call people out like this but @~DirkJake~ hasn't been online since the 5th, and there are now a full two pages since my last post, because I can't reply until she does for Lamont. I'm just wondering what you want me to do about this.... Should I just pretend like my character can't find her partner, or...?

Um...jeez I hadn't realized they hadn't been on in forever.. um.. I'll get back to you in that shortly but yes for now pretend they can't find their partner and most likely what I'll do is reopen a spot(s) for her characters

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Um...jeez I hadn't realized they hadn't been on in forever.. um.. I'll get back to you in that shortly but yes for now pretend they can't find their partner and most likely what I'll do is reopen a spot(s) for her characters
I was thinking... Maybe i should drop Jennifer and just play Dylan. It seems like the easiest solution to me.

That would solve the issue with your character but the problem is DirkJake had two characters.

ok so here's what I'm thinking. DirkJake had a male and a female character. I'll kick her out and just fix the pairings so @Brea you don't have to drop Jennifer and I'll just pair her up with @Lunita Nesta male character Daniel

Reactions: Brea
Nonono. I'll drop instead of Dirk. I've been innactive this whole time.

Dirk hasn't been on for 10 days though.

@SirDerpingtonIV if you still want to be a part of this your more then welcome to be. if not then you can drop out.

*sighs* we're losing too many people! damn it all...

Status
Not open for further replies.