Love or Run (oc/ sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We currently have 6 boys and 7 girls made. 8 girls if you count @Wintermoon reserved character so we need 4 more boys and two more girls :)

Alrighty :) hopefully more people join in XD or we get more characters XD .. if it comes to.. and there is like one girl spot left and nobody is joining.. i haven't done it before, but i'll make a second character if need be ^_^

Haha alright thanks @Ace23 :) idk if it'll come to that but we'll have to wait and see

cs:
Name:
Natalia "Nina" Gonçalves

Appearance:
flower_gentle_by_selenada-d6tgt2p.jpg

Female

Archetype/Clique:
The Dancing Queen

Personality:
Coming from a big South American background, Nina is passionate, confident and has a bit of an attitude, but once one gets through that she is also charming and has a good sense of humor. She is compassionate and graceful at handling difficult situations. Nina takes pride in her appearance, but she isn't vain and doesn't go overboard with it. She likes to dress up, usually in dresses or skirts but her mood also affects on what she wears. Nina is a bit of a challenge herself. She is blunt and doesn't mind sharing or acting upon what she thinks or feels. If she wants something, she will go for it and if she doesn't get it, she will act childishly.

Strengths:
~ well-rounded
~ dancing
~ trilingual
~ smart
~ graceful

Weaknesses:
~ bad at sports
~ blunt
~ math
~ baby animals
~ can be an easy crier

Fears:
~ Heights
~ Darkness
~ Athazagoraphobia
~ Bugs
~ losing people she loves

Audition Video:
The camera turns on and spacious room is shown. The floor resembles that of a studio one with a dancing bar, along with mirrors lining up a wall and speakers attached to the corners of the room. In a corner, there are various dancing shoes neatly organized in a row, as if waiting to be used. The wall beside this is lined up with shelves with dancing trophies and books. Below the shelves is a study table with materials and textbooks arranged in an orderly fashion. Opposite of the wall with the shelves is a four poster bed with christmas lights and small miniature lamper lampers interwoven with the wooden posts. In the middle of the room, there is a girl with a petite looking stature wearing a cute flower dress. She stands with a poised grace as she looks calmly into the camera and smiles. "Hello, my name is Natalia Gonçalves, but you can call me Nina, and I'm auditioning for a spot in the Love or Run TV Game Show. If I say I don't care for the money, I'd be lying really, but I also find the concept of finding love in this kind of situation even more intriguing than a bunch of green papers. As you can see, my passion is dancing." She motions around the room to her trophies and her mirrored wall with the dancing bar. "Samba, ballet, tap, salsa and many others are what I cherish. I'm a very passionate person, a bit dramatic too if I may add, and I hope to find the right one on Love or Run. Thank you for watching" She does a little courtesy grabbing both edges of her dress and the camera goes off.

Extra:
~ Nina was born to a Colombian father and a Brazilian mother whom had met while her mother was closing her studio one night and her father was visiting the city.

~ Speaks with a portuguese accent.

~ Loves eating.
*Sings* She's the dancing queen, only seventeen~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I feel incredibly inadequate. XD I mean, comparing Leo's audition video to everyone else's. You guys have TALENTS for crying out loud. :P

I'm trying to choose between making my female an athlete, a bitch queen, or a quirky chef. THE CHOICESSSSSSSSSS

I've already got some pics chosen for each character :D And plans for personalities and shiz.

I'm trying to choose between making my female an athlete, a bitch queen, or a quirky chef. THE CHOICESSSSSSSSSS
I like the athlete and quirky chef. We already have sort of a bitch queen. Well, two, if you count the goth.
Between athlete and quirky chef, I can't decide. The athlete would make for fun interactions from some of the more perverted male members, id est stretching and the like, while the quirky chef and Thomas could have some interesting conversations on vegetarian dishes~

I like the athlete and quirky chef. We already have sort of a bitch queen. Well, two, if you count the goth.
Between athlete and quirky chef, I can't decide. The athlete would make for fun interactions from some of the more perverted male members, id est stretching and the like, while the quirky chef and Thomas could have some interesting conversations on vegetarian dishes~
But what male characters are perverts? >_< We need a pervert character XD

We have a female athlete, or a Mixed Martial Artist, so if we want to go for original, I would say chef

But what male characters are perverts? >_< We need a pervert character XD
Trust me, they will come.
You have a bunch of teenagers alone on an island together.
Think.

We have a female athlete, or a Mixed Martial Artist, so if we want to go for original, I would say chef
But your character also takes the bitch role. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :P jk, don't hurt me

Could I have 3 characters total? :O

That could solve alll ze problems!

Trust me, they will come.
You have a bunch of teenagers alone on an island together.
Think.
*Suspiscious look*

Status
Not open for further replies.