Love in the Other Land (ooc and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come one, people. Stop discussing politics of another world. We don't need to use "human" words to describe titles from a story like this. Not even our cultures are perfectly like this. Let him be the King because he wants it, and the story-teller wants it ^_^

Depends. Is the underworld made up of countries ruled through a complex system of vassal states and governors with a degree of autonomy? Then the ruler of the underworld would actually be a member of the imperial magnate, an Emperor. If the ruler exercises direct authority over all countries, then they are considered to be one exercising dictatorial power, or a Dictator.
You can only be king of one singular country. That is the basic definition of a king.
Ah, I see your point.

Is this really worth arguing over?
I'm not arguing, just very curious.

Come one, people. Stop discussing politics of another world. We don't need to use "human" words to describe titles from a story like this. Not even our cultures are perfectly like this. Let him be the King because he wants it, and the story-teller wants it ^_^
Alright..alright. I agree, plus this isn't your typical world so anything goes; for instance, having a pervy wizard who tweaks someone's nipples. XD

Name: Leonardo (Leo) Claymore
Species: Human
Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Quiet and somewhat serious. He will act more laid back and become more out-going when around friends. He loves to play guitar, but can sing worse then a bunch of drunks on new years. He'll hum a tune, but if asked to sing it, will decline.

Bio/History: Leo was an orphan until the Claymore couple took him in at the age of four. He was happy growing up with the Claymores. Then a couple of years later when Leo was 6 his adoptive parents had a baby boy named Allen, who is now 11 years old. At first, Leo was jealous that Allen had gotten more attention from their parents.

He even thought they favored the younger boy more. But after Allen had gotten terribly ill, Leo's view and feelings of Allen changed dramatically.

After Allen got better, Leo dedicated himself to watching over him like a brother should; with some teasing and joking here and there of course. He doesn't know how he ended up in other world, but it's made him curious.

Extra information: Leo has golden eyes instead of green. He also prefers to be called Leo instead of Leonardo.

Looks: http://www.polyvore.com/anime_boy_with_red_hair/thing?id=11595097

Last edited:
You're accepted.

I have gotten rid of the negative views you all have been getting, I don't know what happen but they were unfair. They should be stopping now, but if they happen again please let me know.

Thank you! ^_^ I believe the same person just did that to everyone. His/her profile showed more than 30 negative views for others, and only 2 or 3 positive. Well...

Wait, why was this an issue? Do people actually use the like system?

The only question is: How soft of a pillow does Cadence make?

Hmm, I don't know. I guess Amelia will just have to find out.

Just a heads up: I'm gonna be out doing stuff from Friday through most or all of next week.

Okay, thanks for letting us know.

The Most Powerful and Mysterious Sebastian Starweaver is waiting for either a timeskip, guests, or getting his shortbread. Though if no one posts he might do some experiments or collect rent or something.

Last edited:
I think the situations got a bit fragmented... while it's really hard to play with everyone in the same place, many people/characters are kind of isolated.

Sorry guys, I'll be posting soon. It's getting really busy for me with classes coming to an end and finals coming up.

Hmm, kind of out of stuff to say here. Can't think of any more questions.

I understand, I'll get another post up to move it along soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.