Love in the Other Land (ooc and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it's quiet.

Sorry, I'll be posting a post up tomorrow. I just too tired tonight, but tomorrow it will be one that moves things along.

I apologize, I was really busy with finals so I couldn't really do much but I'm done now. We can get this moving along.

No worries, I actually have my finals this week so I'm jealous you're done already.

I'm very sorry, I was expecting to be able to be on now more but that hasn't been able to be happening because of a lot of reasons.

Oh dear. Nova, I take it you are familiar with the story of Sodom and Gommorah?
Hospitality is kind of a big thing for angels.

The angel isn't saying that, it was the guard of the castle.

No, see, the people of Sodom and Gomorrah refused to give the angels hospitality. That's what kicked it off.
Hope you got some virtuous people in that castle, otherwise this could get ugly.

I know, I've kind of been trying to move things on.

You could just post a scene change to next morning. I don't think anyone would have any objections?

And then Amelia can wake up inappropriately sprawled over Cadence.

Yeah, I probably will end up doing that so that way we can just push things on.

Haha. :D

I'd say its about time for a time skip, not much is happening.

I'm pushing it along now, if that's okay.

You can probably just go ahead and say it's the next morning, then we can fluff waking up and such.

Okay, so you can do the night and then start the morning guys. I wrote it the way I did so you all can put in what you want.

Alright. I'll post something tommorow (well, I guess it would be 'later today' by now, but you get the point), I'm kind of beat and prefer to save posting until my brain is fully functional.

I know Parser intended to return to this game (since it's the next day now), but he's gotten banned now, so that won't be happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, thanks for telling us.

Status
Not open for further replies.