Love in the Other Land (ooc and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are both accepted. :)

Name: The Most Powerful and Mysterious Sebastian Starweaver!

Species: Human

Sexual orientation: Pervert

Personality: Sebastian Starweaver, in addition to being an utter braggart and an egotistical jerk of the highest order, is a grade-A dirty old man. He is the kind of person who would build Stonehenge for no other reason than to screw with archaeologists later down the line.

Bio/History: Sebastian Starweaver, born Sebastian Crumb, was once but a man. On his 30th birthday, though, everything changed. On that fateful day, Sebastian became a wizard, and swore to use his powers to right all that he found wrong with the world, namely that he never got any poon.
These days, Sebastian is a crusty (and thanks to the elixir of life, immortal) old man who occupies himself with spying on girl's changing rooms and casting moderately irritating curses at the young 'uns.

Extra information: He sounds like The Monarch
He lives in a wizard tower. Every item in said tower is horribly cursed, down to the individual bricks, planks, and nails making up the tower itself. It's a hobby of his. Additionally, the entire tower is warded against the entry of every god, demon, and magical creature in existence. Only the most mundane of humans can enter without his express permission.

Looks: See below

Attachments

• magic20wizard1.jpg
    magic20wizard1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
^^ Looks like we have our main comedian and pervert now. XD

On the same note, we have some very interesting people now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, yeah you're accepted Parser....I laughed while just reading about the character. I can't even imagine what it will be like in the RP.

Yes we do, and now that we have quite a bit. I'll be putting up the IC soon.

Last edited:
Name: Glen M.

Species: Old person

Sexual orientation: Straight

Personality: A simple man, Glen enjoys working with his hands and making new friends. He's quite understanding and always tries to see the good in people, and hopes that they will do the same for him. Despite his age, Glen has kept up in routine exercise doing odd jobs and fixing up the house in his spare time. He frequently goes up onto his roof to stargaze and watch the sun rise, awed by the beauty of nature.

Bio/History: Glen was born in Saskatchewan, Canada, to a loving family of farmers. Glen enjoyed the simple life, sowing the seeds and harvesting crops with his father and brothers, he was never one for academics, but he tried his best and got passing grades. He was always amazed by the beauty of nature and the stars more specifically, always wondering what was out there. Glen has always wanted to travel the world, which he did shortly after marrying his wife Martha. The pair had two children, and went on family trips whenever able. When Glen's children were in their teenage years, Glen and Martha moved to Japan after 15 years of marriage. Their children weren't able to re-adjust to their new life in Japan, and so moved back to Canada and lived with Glen's brother and his wife, who happened to be infertile.

Extra information: It seems that fate has given him a chance to visit a land that almost zero people have been to before, and although Glen is quite confused, once he gets used to things he will probably enjoy himself simply exploring the land and meeting all the new people and creatures around Other Land.

Looks:
8m5Gf.jpg

Now we're getting old people. 0.0 You're accepted.

Name:
Zenariel

Species: demi-god, but mortal; son of a god with a mortal

Sexual orientation:
Pansexual

Personality:
Talkative, dreamy, can change wildly from a wise mind to someone pretty childish. He's also a skilled prankster, and is very creative, due to his participation in the art of Dream-making. Despite taking seriously his duties, he never liked the serious aura surrounding the gods and their affairs, prefering the lands of mortals, where he could act naturally. Sometimes he feels a bit off, mostly because he's not part of any world. Not only his appearance, but also his behavior can be a little androgynous, because he was never taught to act properly inside one gender or the other.

Bio/History:
Zenariel is the bastard son of the youngest God of Creation, the one responsible for the making of sentient beings. When his father decided to create the most beautiful creature of all universe, he instantly fell in love with his creation. Zenariel was born sometime after, causing commontion among the pantheon; where would belong this creature? His father's gift made him a chimera, something that changes forms frequently, even without his intention, or his perfect realization. He was educated among gods and wise mortals, and soon showed the same creative instinct his father had. Unfortunately, he lacked the power to create real things. His solution was to create Dreams, things just as ethereal as himself. Through the last centuries he travels among the worlds according to the missions the other deities leave for him.

Extra information:
Zenariel physical traces can change wildly, because he has a little essence of many creatures made by his father. Sometimes he can control it... but not all the time. Intense emotions can worsen this case. He can randomly sport wings, horns, tail, claws, scales, nearly anything, for a short period of time, intentionally or accidentally. He probably did some dreams other characters had, and can act playfully about it. (But yes, he will mock them... or guard secrets if necessary). He can fly, even without wings, but it's more tiring than simply walk.

Looks:
He chooses a neutral form when visiting a world for the first time, he will start like this, and change along the story. He's frequently mistaken about his gender.

2yjy151.jpg

You're accepted. :)

What would be an appropriate way for my character to show up?

Should she just fall through a similar portal and end up at Cadence's place?

Yeah, if that's what you want. That's why I put in that some others have been ending up going through portals. :)

Basics I should add:
- It's kind of a mix of modern fantasy style world.
- I'd say electricity but I don't think there should be any cars at least.
- Normal months, time and seasons.

If there's anything else you can ask.

I gotta go run some errands, I'll post my intro when I get back. A quick question, can I have a better sense of the setting? Is the city the forest or are they entirely different things?

It's a world. So, there would be cities and forests. I kind am picturing the cities as more stone buildings and others having wood houses.

My character started inside a forest and walked to one of the cities.

To quickly get some character interaction going on, I just had my character pop in with the other newcomer, near Cadence's house, hope it's not a problem, but feel free to tell me if it is.

Nope, that's not a problem at all. :D

In my head: Wow, so Cadence has a old man and a teenage girl just fall into her yard...yup just a normal day. :D

Adramelechk Uzzial
Age: Unknown, but based upon looks -- the early twenties.
Species: Angel of God
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual​

image.jpg

image.jpg

Personality: Adramelechk is incredibly innocent and naive looking upon first glance, but in reality, she is strong-willed, intelligent, curious, and loving. She has never met a mortal nor a creature so she is completely knew in the art of communication and technology. She enjoys asking questions and tinkering with things all on her own. At times she can switch and command others, even being very negative in a situation, but that was simply how she was created to be. It is a trait she is able to keep hidden.

Bio: Adramalechk is a heavenly angel of the Assyrians, meaning being half fallen is in her blood. She also manifests the gift of god's essence and the power of faith, distributing it in our lives. The young Angel desires to teach us to ignite the ascension attitudes of Love, Surrender and Gratitude. She was cast down to this Other Land, learn the mortal's ways and restore faith into their hearts as well as maybe have a bit of fun. It is a big challenge for her, being so far from heaven, but she is dealing.

Extra Information: She is um, well, she doesn't exactly understand the meaning of clothing. Basically, she shields her naked body with her dark wings to keep everyone from being uncomfortable. Uzzial refuses to wear the cloths unless asked nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're accepted. Though, you mention her being brought to Earth, everything will be set in Other Land though.

Status
Not open for further replies.