Love in the Other Land (ooc and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Era Saint
Species: Half Dragon Half Human
Sexual orientation:Bisexual with a pref for females
Personality: Era is a very bold and strong person who is very protective of the ones she loves and those she considers innocent. Although most of the time she is kind and fun to be around she does have a raging temper that comes from her Mothers side of the family.
Bio/History: Era had always been raised by her father with her mother coming around everyonce in a while to help her understand and control her dragon powers such as flight and fire. Thus when she was old enough she decided to set out on her own and explore the world and meet new people and so thats what shes been doing for the last 200 years.
Extra: Well because of her split species shes also split genderwise so yes that means shes a hermaphrodite and why shes bi
looks:
dragon_tamer_girl_by_the_sixthleafclover-d70pehc.jpg

You're accepted.

Name: True Name Ashgard (Current Name Mark Darkblood)

True Age Unknown (Current Age 5 in his new form)

Species:
Doppleganger (Current Form Vampire)

Sexual Orientation:
Straight? Homo? Lesbian?

Personality:
when a doppleganger took another person form he can copy all of his target personality and ability.

Bio/History:
in The last time take over, Ashgard lose all his memory due to interruption from a demon hunter when he tried to take over Mark Darkblood. and until today he truly believe that he is the true Mark Darkblood. many demon hunter tried to hunt him because his many victim, but fortunately no one succeed. day after day Their method become more daring, one day they used his love Alicia as bait. they even ask for some help from a Noble vampire name Mark Darkblood as a weapon to take Ashgard down. and in the end.... no one knows.

Extra information:
There is Several Step for A Doppleganger to take his target form.
  1. The target must not know if he/she is a doppleganger if they know they must be killed first.
  2. Doppleganger must take a sip of target blood in secret if they are still alive.
  3. Doppleganger must know the target's Deep heart secret.
  4. Doppleganger must know the target's face.
  5. Doppleganger must kill and absorb the target in 24 Hour since take over or his/her take over spell failed and backfired to him/her.
Looks:

323332.jpg

ftl171_bloodline.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You're accepted, though the picture for the true form isn't working.

Yeah it works now, thanks.

To expand on my recent absence: Various things and I'm moving out of my apartment. Kinda drains spare energy I'd use for posting.

It's okay, I understand. Take your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.