Love in the Other Land (ooc and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling we lost many people.

I know those members still have been posting, though like you said everyone else has disappeared. Well, we'll just have to move on without them. I'm fine with them coming back if they want to.

Alright then, thanks for letting us know.

I'm not dropping or anything, but what's up? No one's posted in days.

I'll get up a post, just haven't been feeling too well. Also, most people are gone so there really only are a few people to post.

Same here, I'm currently working on a post but two days of little sleep is really messing up my brain and train of thought.

It's cool, I just have no clue what's going on unless people say. And for all I know it could be because people's alerts aren't working or something.

I know, I agree. I also don't know who to keep on the list of characters and who to take off, I'd like to keep it updated but that's hard when you don't know.

I'd probably just wait a while and remove everyone who isn't posting. Can always add them back in when they reappear.

And, hmm. How are we handling people vanishing ICly? It's easy to say that the people from OtherLand are back to doing their own thing, but less so for the humans that got stuck here. I suppose it can always be glossed over, though.

Also: The misunderstandings. They begin.

Yeah, I thought about that.

Also, I was thinking about just forgetting about them right now. They can pop up if they show up again.

Yes, the misunderstandings have begun, and Cadence is just going to keep going. She's probably going to unknowingly make it a great date.

Since no one really had a great relationship together it wouldn't be uncommon to forget about someone/some people you just met once.

I'm still alive, the thing for me is I'm not entirely sure what my lovely suit of armor can do other than catch criminal scum.

Hmm, that is true. The only thing I can think of is actually have someone in the suit or something happen to make it into a person for some time. You could at least see Cadence and Amelia while their out shopping and that would give you something to post about.

That was part of the plan before, but someone jumped inside of me so soon that I didn't want to reveal it. I then went with a literal living suit of armor.

You can always change it, it would be okay because that character hasn't even been around just like many others. But, it's your character and your decision.

I'll think about it, but I'm pretty tired from staying up all night these past few days. I for sure will post tomorrow though! Just wanted to make sure no one thought I was abandoning this.

Okay, thanks for letting us know something.

Status
Not open for further replies.