• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hildred shall thaw Han Young's icy heart. TBH Hildred and Han Young are in the "Too busy to be lovin' " squad. They've got places to be, things to do, they can't slack off and go kissing people. Mind you Hildred flirts with anything that's got 2 legs but that doesn't count, she does it either to aggravate or manipulate. I wonder what Hildy would be like if she was actually lovesick...oh man, it'd be terrible.

Boom! Why does this always happen? I check it like every hour for a few days in a row and nothing. I'm gone for a day and boom! ... BOOM!

^^

Same, I've been working a tonne this week (soooo much moneys) and been watching the notifications pile up on my phone.

Hildred shall thaw Han Young's icy heart. TBH Hildred and Han Young are in the "Too busy to be lovin' " squad. They've got places to be, things to do, they can't slack off and go kissing people. Mind you Hildred flirts with anything that's got 2 legs but that doesn't count, she does it either to aggravate or manipulate. I wonder what Hildy would be like if she was actually lovesick...oh man, it'd be terrible.
True, they both have jobs to do and believe they're really good at it too.
Han Young looks like a paragon of virtue but... He's had his fair share of action haha

Hildy x Torgeir looks cute too heehee

Wtf I'm just gossiping here. Sorry people. Carry on with your lives, now.

Edit:
Just to clarify things, I've edited Han Young's profile. It completely slipped my mind to state that he used to be able to speak until he mastered Voice magic.
Basically inspired by the Greybeards.
Their last and highest ability is to gain their voice back.

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
Ugh lord the shipping is real. We need more IC posts and less headcanons! The more posts, the closer Hildred gets to an ass whoopin'.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Wow, Prince Aurel's taller than Torgeir? Petition to shrink the prince or make Torgeir bigger!

Looks like the two hotties are going to be fought over-cat fight would be hysterical

Damnit, Mippu - Shrink the child, the only giant here is our Viking!

Either way, I'm making a height comparison chart.

Sigh, fine. Torgeir should be taller, in my opinion. He's a nord!
Edit: I'm letting Han Young keep his 1cm height difference with Torgeir because he's a pole

Funny though. The contrast of Aurel, Han Young, Eleanor and Torgeir who are all from the northern areas of Resthain.

Also yes, catfights!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Boss Megu
I personally have a crush on Aurel...rather Bradley James (King Arthur), which is who Aurels picture is. And the personalities are almost the same.
*mutters about fangirl things and loving fictional characters and stuff*

I totally understand. Bradley James' Arthur Pendragon is part of my references. Aside from his face. Han Young was supposed to be Aurel's Merlin but I wanted a more um, complicated character. By complicated I mean snarky and downright mean

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Bitterblue
I miss Merlin and Arthur so much! I knew what the ending would be, but it still broke my fangirl heart. I was crying like a baby.

But it makes my fangirl heart happy to Roleplay with a very similar character. I'm looking forward to seeing how Aurel's char plays out

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooooooooooooooooooooooh I haven't gotten past the second season yet! I feel guilty for watching it more for Bradley James and his amazing chemistry with Colin Morgan.

Reactions: Boss Megu
I haven't got any crushes on any of the characters yet, not too sure why. I'm also running out of room on this height chart. I'll find a way! Don't worry!

• Thank You
Oooooooooooooooooooooooh I haven't gotten past the second season yet! I feel guilty for watching it more for Bradley James and his amazing chemistry with Colin Morgan.
Oops. Sorry!Watch it. NOW. Spoiler alert,[spoili] if you know anything about the Arthurian legends and how they end, you know what's going to happen. [/spoili]

I'm thinking of making Inara a bit shorter, what do y'all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.