Status
Not open for further replies.
Hokay, so the sceane is set. I think, the big big guy is certainly being attacked

Um just as a quick heads up becuase it got to messy for me to explain IC Torgeir lept at the big dude something happened Torgeir gets thrown at the floor is what happened there.

Got me thinking of Tor as Sandor
;)
I think that's what it looks. Han Young is KO and Aurel is berserk mode. Don't pressure yourself since you've got three kiddos in hand now, perhaps just backseat one or two of them? You're writing a complete party on your own! :O Warrior/Mage/Thief!
Um to flesh out my plan it is something like that, I was thunking since hilly is a spie effectively she could often be ahead of out group doig things to help us that we dont know about (unlocking doors, putting out torches etc) and occasionly spring upon us at camp if were feeling it before bounding off to do more spy stuff, basiclly she kinda becomes an periperal character is what im saying. This idea may be dumb I dunno.

Also Blue you know Eleanors not great with names but she'll get there

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
If you want to try picking Hilly up I'll allow it but she'll be a hard character to play (at least I think so.) I think its a good idea to keep her out of the group as much as possible. She isn't much of a fighter so she'll bring us information, sabotage stuff, let us into places, ext. @Applo, If I want her to give us any messages I'll tell you what she finds out and let you decide how she presents it. Of course you can also give her random stuff to tell us as well, I'll leave that up to you!

Reactions: Applo
I think its a good idea to keep her out of the group as much as possible.
I see her kind of like extra hot-sauce, a little goes a very long way

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Warenai hana
Ok guys. There's a problem. This is a fight. Aurel would not have time to do what he did, not if he didn't want to get his head chopped off. Inara was trying to head him off of that, and it seems she was ignored anyways. Torgeir did the right thing in just jumping straight into battle. So we're going to need to work something out, try to keep him from panicking before he gets himself killed.

Not trying to be critical, just realistic. In battle, you leave the fallen to fend for yourself, and afterwards you go back to check on them.

Torgeir did the right thing in just jumping straight into battle.
Yup, that's why I had him do that, totally, got it in one, ooh look a squirrel

On a serious ish note, apart apart from T are any of this group battle veterans, Hilly isn't the type and Eleanor has had some run in with bandits but if that is the same or not I dunno

Yup, that's why I had him do that, totally, got it in one, ooh look a squirrel

On a serious ish note, apart apart from T are any of this group battle veterans, Hilly isn't the type and Eleanor has had some run in with bandits but if that is the same or not I dunno
Inara is. Carla is more the spy, she gets in and out fairly quickly

There's a problem. This is a fight. Aurel would not have time to do what he did, not if he didn't want to get his head chopped off.
Timeline (approximate)

He didn't pause there, leaping over to ram his shoulder on another of the armed men who was going after Han-Young. The priest had already opened his mouth to use his magic. "Save it!" Aurel yelled as he finished off the attacker.

Nori's voice made both Aurel and Han-Young turn. "Don't!" Aurel commanded, dashing in and intercepting the mimic's newest attack, immediately getting shocked at the near miss. He didn't see an arrow, but he felt something sharp graze his cheek, dangerously close to his eye. He blurted a curse in his mother tongue, utterly stunned at the close call. He's always been uncomfortable around magic and magic users, only getting used to Han-Young's tame healing spells and other helpful charms. But he heard Nori and was dead set on keeping the mimic on him.

The priest on the other hand, had other plans. "All of you, crouch." He spoke it with a normal tone but his voice boomed loud enough to echo like Darvan's. He knew he was completely going to empty his reserves but he trusted Aurel to know what to do. He took out a chunky black crystal necklace and slipped on a turquoise ring.

"PRINCESS, DUCK!"
Her head swiveled just in time to see a flaming dagger- extinguished now- leave Caela's hand and sink into the foe that was about to strike Eleanor. Impressive; so the young lady has magic, interesting. Still, Inara worked her way to the fiery youth.
Caela heard Inara coming before she saw her; Caela was too busy fighting an extremely skilled mage before her. Of course, they knew of my abilities, so they pitch a water mage against me...The young man before her was a water mage....who also seemed to be good at healing himself. Every time she struck him, he healed within a minute. She couldn't get very close, as this man was armed with a very hefty sword, and a scythe. Too long for her to get in close. "Need a hand?" Caela didn't even grace her with a response, just shifted her position slightly to include her.

Nori nocked an arrow just as Master Haeryongdo's voice boomed out, "All of you, crouch."
As of this point, there are multiple enemies, but all seem occupied. Either way, Han Young KOs most of them along with him.

With a hand raised high, he shouted, "chāojí fēngbào!"

Only three opponents remained on their feet, the mimic and two others just as ominous.
enemies: 3 remaining
allies: 1 down (Han Young KO)
Before the flash faded Nori managed to nock his arrow and accurately loose it where the mimic had been standing just before he was blinded, further showing his skill as an archer. Unfortunately the Mimic had moved from his crouching position already, attempting to gain more distance between himself and his attackers.
enemies: 2 in combat (Mimic vs Nori, ? vs Caela/Inara), 1 idle
Inara was the first to start the fray with the young witch beside her. She was surprised by the sense of raw power ebbing and flowing from Caela, she was indeed quite powerful. Inara and Caela were circling the young man before them, where she too noticed the unique abilities the man before them had.She smirked at the irony, fire and water. Inara swooped in and blocked the sword with her blade, and jumped over the scythe he aimed at her legs. She swiped her blade to meet his...but the scythe would be the problem. Caela saw her chance and took it. While the opponent was focused on Inara, she charged. Her flames wrapped around the scythe, and it quickly became too hot for him to hold even with his water trying to douse the flame that just kept coming.
enemies: 2 in combat (Mimic vs Nori, ? vs Caela/Inara), 1 idle
She whispered her trigger warning, and the flames billowed from her daggers and covered the man's face, swirling downward in a fiery tornado. Inara stared in shock as the man screamed in pain and dropped his blade. She quickly ended his pain and shoved her blade through his throat, and he fell to the ground.
enemies: 1 down, 1 in combat (Mimic vs Nori), 1 idle
Torgeir didn't know what had happened to his friend but it didn't matter. If Han-Young was dead then he needed avenging, if he was injured he needed protecting and seeing as the others had gathered round the fallen priest the best thing he could do was attack and so with a cry of raw fury roaring from his lips, Torgeir leapt at colossuses back.
enemies: 1 down, 2 in combat (Mimic vs Nori, ??? vs Torgeir)
To his surprise Master Haeryongdo was on the ground, and all but three opponents stood. He was the only one separated from everyone else (also the only one to recklessly move in the middle of Master Haeryongdo's powerful spell) and the only one with multiple opponents left. He hummed his discontent to himself before finally stopping next to Aurel. He glanced at the prince before looking back at the big oaf who was pounding his chest while holding an axe (which probably weighed more than Nori) in one hand. "What? Are you afraid of me little lass?" His voice rang out amidst his laughter. Ignoring the taunts Nori mumbled uncomfortably to Aurel, "I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting Master Haeryongdo to go so far... I hope you will forgive me, Your Royal Highness."
enemies: 1 down, 1 in combat (??? vs Torgeir), 1 preparing to attack (Mimic vs Nori, Aurel, Inara, Caela, Eleanor)

At that last point so far, unless the mimic teleported beside Aurel, Han Young, Eleanor, Inara, Caela and Nori, no one's gonna lose a head. If anything, Torgier and Hilly are the only ones in real danger. Or did I get this wrong?

There was a time the other enemy was idle but based on Applo's writing, that guy was closer to Torgeir who was too far from Han Young to know what happened.

Aurel is my character, by the way, @Bitterblue. Both Aurel and Han Young are still controlled by me. Please tag me if you have any concerns or I might not see it.

I wasn't trying to control your character. I assure you that. Im surprised you even thought I would, I would never (intentionally) do that without express permission.
I was just a bit lost on the time line.

At this point I'm pretty sure its just the ax guy and the mimic so I think one or two characters being distracted is alright. The mimic and the ax guy are close ish together but considering Nori retreated to where Han is they should be a safe'ish distance away. Of course the mimic currently has throwing knifes (right?) so there might be some room for concern? Still, plenty of us are on guard and at this point I'm sure everyone will watch each others backs to a certain point (especially since Han risked himself to take care of a vast number of the badies). I think.

Anyways! Nori has some experience in group fights. He tends to try to do things by himself, but he is used to covering for his ally's. So he's not used to accepting help, but he's very good about lending a hand.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
I wasn't trying to control your character. I assure you that. Im surprised you even thought I would, I would never (intentionally) do that without express permission.
I was just a bit lost on the time line.
No, no. I mean you addressed the question to everyone but didn't tag me though you mentioned Aurel specifically, I nearly didn't see that. ^^;

Han Young...well, dabbled in dark magics once and used his knowledge on criminals (hence that spell he used) but Aurel doesn't know about this. Eleanor knows about this (and originally encouraged it, according to Boss Megu back then).

Aurel has no actual combat experience outside of training. </3

Status
Not open for further replies.