• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine blue, no rush. I've kept the group waiting far longer than a couple days. (and I'm the GM >.>) :P

Hey @Bitterblue thanks for all your hard work. :)

Also Aurel the jarl and Han Young his court mage. Han Young can't wield anything but magic and his magic is mostly Restoration. Master level restoration. ^^; If you kill him there's no loot!

Edit, sorry I'm bitter because my pension stock and savings have taken a hit, wont happen again (happy place).

Saying that Torgeir's loot would probably be at the end of a long treasure hunt

Last edited:
Hildred-...she totally drops good armour so you have to strip her to her panties upon death. I'm sure it's what she would've wanted. On topic, though, is there going to be another GM post soon? Did I miss it or something?

Oh! I'm still here, I'm not leaving until sunday!

After Inara tomorrow I'll get a post in then I'll let blue know what's going on with the RP, we'll leave it in her hands!

Thanks to you both, by the way.
This Caela is a wild jump from the one in the first RP. I'm surprised. :D

Reactions: Bitterblue
And for this change, I'm grateful. I felt like I overplayed his looks since only Eleanor noticed his face at first. ^^;

Oh, Caela has had a crush on the prince for a long time, since she was probably 9 or 10. She would tire her parents of hearing about the newly crowned prince of Chrysos. :P

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Excited to see how this will turn out~

Many things did change from the first RP. I'm hyped to begin the tests~!

From what Foobear has told me, the test will be changed as well. We'll still be paired up, and a good chunk of it will be done via Collab in PM. And she's told me the pairs, and I'm quite excited about it. It'll be interesting to see how it works out, I already have idea's for my pairing, but will of course take it up with my partner about it too :P

If you've got writer's block write out the best headcanon you can think of for that character. For Hildred, it's in the middle of a blizzard - the team confront her after she messed up, became too greedy, ruined the mission. Hildred's jovial facade breaks down and she becomes a weak, freezing and lonely little girl instead of a devilish thief, revealing the truth about her life and her profession. It's all spoilerific but crazy fun to write about.

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
If you've got writer's block write out the best headcanon you can think of for that character. For Hildred, it's in the middle of a blizzard - the team confront her after she messed up, became too greedy, ruined the mission. Hildred's jovial facade breaks down and she becomes a weak, freezing and lonely little girl instead of a devilish thief, revealing the truth about her life and her profession. It's all spoilerific but crazy fun to write about.
For this, I want Icy Han Young to give her a hug and something sweet...
He's a monk, okay.

Oh and @Bitterblue Inara wasn't bad! Cheer up :) I'm looking forward to those tests.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ythania
LOLOLOLOL Eleanor's title is Enchanting, but I like how you just changed it to Great. XD

Also, I like how she's intrigued by Eleanor. Is this a Notice-Me-Senpai thing? /shot

Reactions: Ythania
LOLOLOLOL Eleanor's title is Enchanting, but I like how you just changed it to Great. XD

Also, I like how she's intrigued by Eleanor. Is this a Notice-Me-Senpai thing? /shot
I completely meant enchanting. :P She's intrigued by abnormal behavior, which Eleanor showed when they 'interacted'. But she's also a spy by trade, so she's always intrigued by everyone and eavesdropping on conversations and all that b

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.