• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's alright! We have to get the ball rolling so I don't have any roblems with whatever needs to be done.

[Wonderful, not only was he handed a group of individuals that couldn't be more different in fighting styles, but also a handful of social misfits.
...Because Darvan is the life and soul of the party!

Instead he remained hidden in the shadows and simply observed them.
Oh, right. Anyway, let's get this show on the road. Time for Hildred to shine like a beautiful star!

EDIT: I POSTED IT IN THE OOC BY ACCIDENT-..Give me a moment.

Everyone else: "HILDRED NO"

Hildred: "HILDRED YES"

Last edited:
Sorry for being so mean! Everyone remember, not everything he says is true. Some of it is twisted information obtained from rumors. He's just trying to 'get your goat' (does anyone even say that anymore?).

I would really appreciate it if all your characters would for one reason or another, avoid conflict with him. I know it's asking a lot, especially from characters he managed to really insult, but it would be hard for me to find a way to keep any characters that lash out in the RP (not impossible... but, hard). Just remember why your character is there in the first place, and remember the Queen is totally nice, do it for her! :D
Eleanor would still do it just to run away from getting tied down. XD

POSTED ELEANOR. IDK WHAT IM WRITING. So I'm sorry. I've got colds, cough and a fever while doing my school presentation for monday. I really apologize if it doesn't make sense. :U

Let me know if doesn't and I'll work on it ASAP.

EDIT: Also, I didn't think that the post would be that long. e.e;;; sorry

EDIT EDIT: @Ythania Hildy is awesome. ;)

Eleanor is a big nervous dork and I love the for it. At last, a noble that isn't perfect! It's clear in Aurel too, probably why Eleanor wants in those royal boxers so much.

I love how everybody is being calm and dignified and proud whilst Hildy simultaneously mocks and flirts with Darvan. This can only end well!

Eleanor is a big nervous dork and I love the for it. At last, a noble that isn't perfect! It's clear in Aurel too, probably why Eleanor wants in those royal boxers so much.

I love how everybody is being calm and dignified and proud whilst Hildy simultaneously mocks and flirts with Darvan. This can only end well!
She is. The Ice Queen is actually a huge emotional mess xD Perfect Eleanor? LOL. Eleanor doesn't share, Hildy. Back away from the prince. xDD /shot

I absolutely loved that part. Eleanor is now a secret Hildy fan! xD And would come to all the secret fan meetings, in disguise. XDDD

"What? Did he offer you a honey bun?"
IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

"Of course, if least your group is - was - full of handsome men like you, I'd pay the price for your-...services."

As far as office romance goes, Eleanor may be crushing on the office hottie but Hildred went straight to flirting with the boss. Never change, Hildy.

"After all, the vi Grimhilde's support is what made the King...king. We are his pet clan."

Cue Aurel freaking out. Grimhilde the Grim is the mom of his crush.

"And boys are really aren't icky."

Oh yes, Eleanor. We know you don't think so.

Hildred grabs life by the balls. Of course, in this case life is about to punch her into next week, poor child.

Cue Aurel freaking out. Grimhilde the Grim is the mom of his crush.
Cue Eleanor's teenage rants of plotting her mother's death. Mom Stop getting in the way of me and crushes! Not that I'll get married to him or anything and oh, just die mom. ugh.
Oh yes, Eleanor. We know you don't think so.
Well, Aurel's not icky. She's not five. xD

Totally support this team having a spin off in an Office!AU. xDDD

EDIT: Here's my thoughts. /shot
President is the Queen. Office boss is Sir Darvan. We've got the hot intern Aurel and his supervisor Han Young. We've got the Head of the finances, Hildy. Torgeir is in charge of security. Caela is a corporate spy. Inara is an outstanding newhire. Nori is ... uhm... Nori. Eleanor's in charge of PR Dept.

That's just me. //shot shot shot

Last edited by a moderator:
Hildred? In charge of finances?! Well....

Nori and Han Young are the coffee-fuelled employees. And No way, Han Young is most likely from the clinic or IT.

"Have you tried turning it off and on?"

Okay, let's stop. :O

Reactions: Boss Megu
Well, I don't know about head of finances, or office AUs in general, but...take this instead.

RBJs29o.jpg

Hildred was being very reasonable about her plan to sneak into the demon lair and steal all their things, too bad the others voted to simply take a detour. Hildred took the change in plan as well as anyone would and Torgeir was elected to receive the brunt of her tantrum, based on the fact her tiny fists did nothing to those biceps of his.

Boom! Why does this always happen? I check it like every hour for a few days in a row and nothing. I'm gone for a day and boom! ... BOOM!

That latest post though, between her contemplating boys plus the word icky and her pushing the idea that Darvan and her mother should not meet. I was thoroughly amused.

Cue Eleanor's teenage rants of plotting her mother's death. Mom Stop getting in the way of me and crushes! Not that I'll get married to him or anything and oh, just die mom. ugh.

Well, Aurel's not icky. She's not five. xD

Totally support this team having a spin off in an Office!AU. xDDD

EDIT: Here's my thoughts. /shot
President is the Queen. Office boss is Sir Darvan. We've got the hot intern Aurel and his supervisor Han Young. We've got the Head of the finances, Hildy. Torgeir is in charge of security. Caela is a corporate spy. Inara is an outstanding newhire. Nori is ... uhm... Nori. Eleanor's in charge of PR Dept.

That's just me. //shot shot shot

Nori would be the quiet one in the corner trying to ignore everyone while beating records for 'most work done' and with the goal of 'employee of the month'. Perhaps a secretary.

O.O my alerts didn't tell me about new posts... And hey! Caela already had a crush on Aurel, I just haven't played it out yet, outwardly it'd sound like she hates him, but if one knows her, they would see the signs. :P

I will try to post this week.

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Eleanor's reaction will be priceless though. She's already decided that Prince Aurel owns her now. Belittling her will cause some major friction. Like serious major friction.

Oh dear, I don't want to see that happen though. >.>;;;

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Ikr @Ythania . Poor Han Young. No vow of celibacy for this priest but he'll always get shunned when it comes to looks because he's hanging with prince hotstuff all the time. :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.