• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hildred has a HORRIBLE sweet tooth. It's so intense that she's the reason the guards in skyrim think somebody stole your sweetroll. It was her all along. She'd kill a man for a strawberry shortcake, and she loves to drink milk to strengthen her bones - dropping from heights has a habit of breaking your shins if you mess it up.

Ahh! That's right, you need the queens reply! I can get that up for you Friday or Saturday!

Thanks! Don't push yourself, though. We can wait. ☺

Hildred has a HORRIBLE sweet tooth. It's so intense that she's the reason the guards in skyrim think somebody stole your sweetroll. It was her all along. She'd kill a man for a strawberry shortcake, and she loves to drink milk to strengthen her bones - dropping from heights has a habit of breaking your shins if you mess it up.
Haha! She and Han Young both! He's likely to report it if his sweetroll was stolen.

Reactions: Ythania
Thanks! Don't push yourself, though. We can wait. ☺

Haha! She and Han Young both! He's likely to report it if his sweetroll was stolen.
Aurel walks in to find Hildred and Han Young on the floor kicking each other whilst trying to snatch a sweetroll. "GIVE IT OVER, IT'S MINE" screeched Hildred as he pulled Han's hair. Han young punches her in the boob. Aurel walks out again.

I think I laughed way too much at Han Young punches her in the boob by the sheer ridiculousness of it in my imagination XD
Sadly Han Young has an oath of non-aggression and can't fight back. Hildred wins the sweetroll.

O.O long posts! @NorwayFOO did you see the part in my Caela post about her sending a note to the Queen requesting an audience after the test? She has some requests that's going to take an uncharacteristic amount of humility to ask.

Also, I will try and get a post up shortly. In the meantime, I know Hildy is interacting with Inara now, but is Caela interacting with anyone? I would love to see her reaction to Eleanor's magic. Since they're so polar opposite.

I did I did and I don't think Caela is interacting with anyone.

Hey all, so...one of my bestest friends on here recently started her roleplay in the world she's spent nine years creating! And it's still a WIP! Mercy of Inhalla isn't getting nearly enough attention or interest as it needs, and I would greatly appreciate it if y'all would check it out, and maybe message Mowkie (who is stuck in RT right now, and will get back with you as soon as she is able, but there are 2-3 spots open)

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
@NorwayFOO I've edited Caela slightly. Her magic, since it's in the bloodline, and no one else has this particular type of magic, can sense when others with magic are in a certain distance of her, it's not very powerful, just telling her to be cautious. She's escaped several instances where she might have perished because of this. but she has to be paying close attention to it, it's like the magic she has is kind of...living? but not really...I'm not good at describing it. Is this alright? She won't be able to tell what kind of magic it is, nor how powerful, but just that it's there. And the distance is fairly short, 20 feet.

That's perfectly fine.

I am so sorry, I'll get Eleanor up eventually. Give me today. I no longer have teacher-homework. XD

EDIT: @Applo I love the comment on mountain girl. I love it.

Okay! I'm back in the game! :'D
Also, @Bitterblue I think Inara is only 3in shorter than Hildred @Ythania right? Sorry, I wanted to have my characters put more insight to what they're seeing but I gotta confirm it first before I edit.

So, Aurel and Han Young enters at a point where Caela is facing Eleanor @Boss Megu , Inara is speaking with Hildred, Torgeir @Applo is stretching by himself and Nori @NorwayFOO is standing somewhere? Am I correct?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hello, still here, yes! I'd reply to Inara (the smallest cutiepie) but I really want to wait until the test begins.

I'm posting Eleanor's in a bit. Adding a few more lines.

Also, she's got a crush. xDDDD

EDIT: She's up. Also, sorry. NOT sorry. I have permission to add Aurel and Han in, though it's not much.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Okay! I'm back in the game! :'D
Also, @Bitterblue I think Inara is only 3in shorter than Hildred @Ythania right? Sorry, I wanted to have my characters put more insight to what they're seeing but I gotta confirm it first before I edit.

So, Aurel and Han Young enters at a point where Caela is facing Eleanor @Boss Megu , Inara is speaking with Hildred, Torgeir @Applo is stretching by himself and Nori @NorwayFOO is standing somewhere? Am I correct?

From my understanding yes, everything you said is correct. Nori is off to the side, probably scouting out a nice tree to sit under.

• Thank You
Oh lord, you shouldn't have office romances, it'll only end badly...especially when a small thief keeps stealing their socks as an excuse to shove them closer together. Hildred ships it.
Ahahahaha. Yay, shippers!

That's an interesting scene. We could call it, The tale of the romantic missing socks: The story of Hildred's Shipping the Ship

/shot

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Warenai hana
Haha I was wondering how Elaenor would react. Caela was sort of hoping she would talk first, maybe give away what type of magic she has. But she always likes to keep people guessing so, that's just another tactic. :P

Haha I was wondering how Elaenor would react. Caela was sort of hoping she would talk first, maybe give away what type of magic she has. But she always likes to keep people guessing so, that's just another tactic. :P
Eleanor's bold but she isn't daring and she's not the type to react when she's not certain of everything. Plus she's shy and a strategist at heart. Eleanor's going to be real wary of Caela from now on though. Like, I'm publicly dismissing you but I'm watching your every move. Watch yourself, kind of thing.

It's going to be interesting to see how Caela reacts to Eleanor's reaction, though.

EDIT: I edited my post to make more sense. (Pardon me, I wrote her at 3 am wanting to get something up there) I hope it makes a lot more sense. Okay, I'm just repeating myself.

Ahhh I hope they get paired together for the test. That'll be fun to see play out

Sorry for being so mean! Everyone remember, not everything he says is true. Some of it is twisted information obtained from rumors. He's just trying to 'get your goat' (does anyone even say that anymore?).

I would really appreciate it if all your characters would for one reason or another, avoid conflict with him. I know it's asking a lot, especially from characters he managed to really insult, but it would be hard for me to find a way to keep any characters that lash out in the RP (not impossible... but, hard). Just remember why your character is there in the first place, and remember the Queen is totally nice, do it for her! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.