Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. And the people in the throne room too, I hope.

But of course.

I'm really just for someone to move Eleanor's pace so we can just get to the grounds for the test....

Reactions: Bitterblue
Foo is having a lot of RT right now, she will be back to post as soon as she can guys. She has just moved to a new place, after all.

Reactions: Boss Megu and Applo
yeah, totes! i have a few things to take care of too. We're just super hyped.

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry! I know I said Sunday and then I didn't even get it up Monday and I made all of you wait! It's a little rushed and I didn't exactly reread it but it's already late so that'll have to wait until tomorrow, I just wanted to make sure I got something up for all of you. I promise this won't turn into a thing though! This has just been a very not good week for me (but the end of the week is looking so much grander!). Thank you all for putting up with me. <3

I'll give everyone some time to post before pushing the RP along. Character development is key and I don't think everyone has finished picking on Hildred yet so I'd rather let the characters interact just a little bit more. (Plus I have something I want to run past my CO-GM, so please take your time!)

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Character development is key and I don't think everyone has finished picking on Hildred yet
Picking on her? They just can't get enough of our favourite little thief. She'll schmooze her way into all of your hearts, just you wait.

EDIT: I do think we all need a colour or something to mark out speech - reading through that might be a bit of a nightmare. Can I claim Royal blue? Also, if Nori wants to be rude to Hilly, Hilly can be rude back (she probably knows he's a boy) just as easy. Slagging off a noblewoman like that...uncalled for.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Inarahas claimed red, and Caela orange. My phone won't let me pick colors

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I change Aurel? I've used Orange from his CS to my first post.
Yes please! Caela was orange in the first try, wasn't she? I have no idea why my phone changed Inara to Iraq.

I used Orange in the first one too. Because of the rule

I'll uhh use yellow or something

I used Orange in the first one too. Because of the rule

I'll uhh use yellow or something
That's alright. I forgot I brought Caela in late in the other one too. I was trying to match it. I can use yellow. So sorry about that!

No it makes sense if I use yellow since Aurel=gold by the root word of his name and Caela has the fire theme. I'll just edit when I have more time.

• Thank You
Reactions: Bitterblue
Guh, looking back at that post, it's one looong essay to crawl through. Still, I'd love to see how everyone acts around Hildred!

Nori generally doesn't try to be rude to anyone, he's just socially awkward.

Nori's color is this.

EDIT: I do think we all need a colour or something to mark out speech - reading through that might be a bit of a nightmare. Can I claim Royal blue? Also, if Nori wants to be rude to Hilly, Hilly can be rude back (she probably knows he's a boy) just as easy. Slagging off a noblewoman like that...uncalled for.
I'll claim Cyan, if you please

Hi, I'm dying to participate again but I'm stuck so I'd like to get to know the characters instead.
what's your character's favorite food?

Ahh! That's right, you need the queens reply! I can get that up for you Friday or Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.