Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
Hi everyone. So I get out for the summer starting this Thursday (May 4th) and I decided I would start looking for a few extra partners to fill in the extra time. I'll try my best to be brief so that I don't bore you all with the usual stuff XD So, let's get down to business.

-I prefer partners to post at least once a day unless I am other wise told about a trip you are taking, work, or school. In other words, a valid reason.

-You must post at least three paragraphs per character, though more is preferred.

-Please have good grammar. This will be adept or advanced, so you know how you should be as far as grammar.

-If I don't think you can handle the grammar and length requirements, I'm not afraid to turn you down, so if I look up your posts from other rps you better give me a good excuse as to why they aren't up to adept/advanced par or I might just turn you down.

-I am looking for a male, but some plots will be a double up or play multiple characters. So if you wish to play a female as well look for those plots or pairings. They will be marked with a * beside them.

-I can pretty much do Red Star with any of these plots or idea, but I will only do Red Star with you if you are 18+, as stated in the rules given by Iwaku. If you are 18+ and wish to do a rp as Red Star, be sure to let me know when you pm me.

If you are interested in anything on here, PLEASE PM ME. I will not answer to posts on this thread. So don't get all annoyed if I completely ignore you and keep posting 'still looking' under a post you have made and didn't answer your comments. I have no sympathy for people who don't read my rules.

-I may add more rules as time goes on. We'll see.

How to Train Your Dragon
Disney Princesses (I have a plot that has multiple characters we could play for a double up. It's a really fun idea ;D )
Wreck it Ralph
Home (the animated movie)*
Zootopia
Marvel* (depends on characters/plots)
Humanized Cars*
Humanized Finding Nemo*
Humanized Wall-E
Modern Jungle Book
Genderbent Pocahontas
Pokemon*
Star Wars*

Edit: If you are really interested in Disney and want to see more of my Disney pairings, you can refer back to this thread that has my full list of Disney interests:
Disney Search! Many options!

PLOTS

This is a modern day plot and more of a forced marriage rather than an arranged marriage. Basically it would be a young woman goes into a country she is unfamiliar with to do some work at a big company for one reason or another. She was permitted to stay within this country for six months and so far has spent a few weeks there by now to the point she is getting the hang of things and getting to know people in her department. And apparently, more than just the people in her department have taken notice to her. None other than the heir to the company himself, who has been working to take control of the company from his grandfather, has noticed the young woman and secretly taken a liking to her, coming down to her department under the excuse of doing something else, only to watch her as she works and even getting jealous when any of the other males gets near her. Finally, the grandfather of the young man states he has seen the young man do well within the company and has decided to finally hand over the company to him, on one condition; the young man must get married first, that way the grandfather knows the young man plans to keep their bloodline going so the company will stay in their name. Thanks to this, wheels begin to turn in the young man's head and he comes up with the devious plot to get his wife, whether she's willing or not. He creates a plan and hires a fake 'government figure' to pay a visit to the company. The young man calls the girl into his office and there the 'government figure' tells her that her time here permitted has ended, claiming she was only supposed to stay for six weeks and not six months. Thinking this is a huge misunderstanding, she quickly goes to her work desk to get her papers, only to discover them mysteriously gone. Unable to prove her right to be there, she is stuck with no other choice but to prepare to leave the country.

From there, the young man would do one of two things:
He would either act all helpful by saying he has found some papers to extend her stay since she is such a good worker in the company and all she has to do is sign them to be able to stay longer. Excitedly she would sign them without even thinking to read them over, unknowing to her that they are actually marriage papers he has tricked her into signing.

Or, from there he would just come right out and give her the option to marry him in order to stay in the country, telling her how much it would benefit the two seeing as he would get his company and she would be able to stay and continue her work. She would agree, thinking it would just be a 'on paper' marriage, when in reality what he wants is the real thing.

Either way, lots of dramatic and comedic stuff would happy. This is basically a romantic/dramatic comedy. I REALLY want to try this plot out X3

This is a superheroxvillian plot and will be an rp with a mix of romance and sexual tension because we'll be rping two sides of the story. Saying that, I would prefer this one to be Red Star, but then again its not a requirement at the same time. XD One side of the rp will be the relationship between the two characters when they are just their normal everyday personas, and the other side of the rp will be us rping them when they are their 'super' personas where they have no idea who the other's secret identity is (at first anyway).

The way I saw the fighting go between these two characters was it was a lot like a dance more than sheer strength vs strength that a lot of superhero fights end up being. And that gave me the idea to make my character's normal persona a young college girl who does Ballet. I figure the male character could be someone who does dance as well (doesn't have to be ballet per say, but could be another form of dance), which makes it so where as other people can't keep up with her fighting style, he can because he too is a dancer.

We can discuss more details over pm if you are interested in this one.

This will be a rp based on but separate from the movie Carrie. I want this rp to be a mix of a dark theme and comic relief. My idea is my character would have a dark past. She would have powers she can't exactly control. Her powers would be mainly along the lines of telekenisis. During her time in a town she was bullied greatly and only one person ever made her life better. Her best friend. He was the one person she relied on. When neither of them could find dates to senior prom they decided to just go together. The girl gets pranked at the prom and during the prank something went wrong. The boy ends up dead, making the girl snap. Her powers go out of control and everything turns to hell. With the doors locked and the girl too far gone for talking, no one makes it out alive. With the people dead, the girl gets away and the scene at the prom remains a mystery. The girl starts over in a new place but is still scarred by her old life. And when a new boy becomes interested in her, she struggles to hide her powers and past, while at the same time tries shunning him for fear of hurting him like she had with all those people.

(I'll be pretty flexible with this plot, so if you want to make some changes we can work that out. Just let me know when you pm what you wanted to change so we can discuss it)

I'm going to keep as simple as I can, though this idea may be a little lengthy.

Basically, this rp would revolve mainly around a boy and a girl. The boy would be the lead singer of a band called Creating Neverland, while my girl would be the ex-song writer of said band. The background to this story is that the boy and the girl, along with the other three members of this band, were once children in foster care. They were put into the same foster home and through that became very close. They played together and did everything they could together. They were also especially fond of the story Peter Pan, often playing pretend as though they were characters from the book. The boy was Peter, the other three children played as Tinkerbell, Wendy, and Captain Hook. And the girl herself? She was a Lost Boy, faithfully following the boy where ever he went to join him on his adventures.

One day the small group of children would have discovered my girl's song book that she writes in and they ask her to teach them about music. So, she does. Though the girl has a passion for music, she has always had an extreme case of stage fright and never performed for anyone, not even her friends. But she still managed to teach them about music and taught them how to each play an instrument. Over the years, they grew better and better under the guidance of the girl and very soon had decided to make a band. And of course, what better thing to name their band after than their favorite story? Thus, Creating Neverland was born.

Their little band was just for fun at first. They all played the instruments, while the girl wrote their songs. Yet, when a large talent competition came to town, they decided they were going to try to make something of themselves for once and get out of the foster care system.

They were a huge hit. After that competition, there wasn't a single person in the country who didn't know what Creating Neverland was. People were especially enthused with the humble beginning of the band and many offered to adopt the group together. Yet, the group found themselves unsure of how to find a home that would actually care for them, and not just their fame.

The man from the competition that had signed them onto his record label had become their new manager, and as such, took them into his home, allowing them to stay with him. They all worked very hard and were constantly at the top of the charts with new songs. Yet, spending more and more time in the home of this manager, the girl could feel her friends slipping away from her. She was the song writer, and as such, after songs were written, she didn't have much to do other than sit there and listen to her friends play. She especially felt some disdain from the manager himself, as though she were just a nuisance that had no right being there. Her friends seemed to have less and less time for her, and even in their free time, she felt as though there was a distance between them all, as though fame had caused a gap there she couldn't quite cross to get to them.

Just a few months after the band was signed on with the manager, the band had a meeting, where the girl was delivered news that ripped her up inside. Apparently the media was finding it strange for this girl who 'wasn't apart of the band' to be following them around. It was bad publicity in the eyes of the manager, and he felt it best if she wouldn't be a part of the band anymore. She had looked to her friend sot see if they would say anything, yet they all said nothing, seeming to avoid her eye contact.

Not wanting to loose her friends, or to bring their band down though, she did what was best for them. She put on a smile and agreed. If it helped the band, then she would leave. After all, it didn't mean she couldn't see her friends anymore. It just meant she wouldn't be writing their songs for them, that's all. She moved out of the manager's house and got one of her own with the money she had made from her song writing, hoping to start fresh and continue writing her songs, even if it was under a pen-name and for other artists.

Yet, a few more months passed, and her friends seemed to ignore her every chance they got. Not answering phone calls or texts. Finally, the last attempt to contact them was heading to the manager's house. Upon knocking on the door, she had been greeted by security, who then told her she was not allowed here. She attempted to ask why, yet was quickly forced to leave the property. As she left, she couldn't help but look back at the home, and upon doing so, saw her four friends, staring down at her from the window with cold stares.

Later that night, she finally received a text from her friends, yet it was not what she was hoping for. She was informed that they didn't need her as a friend. That a 'no-talent and useless girl' such as herself had no right being friends with them. Crushed, the girl didn't contact them again. It was clear by then that fame had gotten to them and that they weren't the same people they once were. Fame had ruined everything.

After they had run out of her songs that they had stock piled, their ratings began to drop. These new song writers didn't seem to live up to the songs the girl had written and all of their fans noticed the change in heart and work that was put into the music. Yet, they still manage to stay on the top of the charts just barely. The band, so caught up in themselves, just couldn't understand the reason why people thought their popularity was decreasing. They were completely blinded, not seeing how their band just wasn't the same ever since their friend left.

A few years passed, and even in their early adult hood they still stayed rather relevant, and though they still put songs out together often, each member had begun doing their own thing. Including the boy that lead the band. He is now the judge of a rather popular talent seeking show, along side a few other famous artists. Yet, when a certain girl walks onto that stage, he's in for a rude awakening of just what their band has been missing since thrusting the girl left out of their lives.

When the girl is quite unexpectedly thrown into stardom and goes to the top of the chart, beating out her old band for the number one spot, a rude awakening hits the members of the band. Yet, they all may soon realize that it may just be too late to make amends and be with their friend once again.

Last edited:
Still looking. Added in a couple of more Fandoms.

Still looking. Added in Star Wars to the fandom area.

Still looking :D Really craving some Star Wars.

Still looking. Really interested in a Star Wars rp atm.

I would be up to hearing your disney princesses plot! And I am also interested in Marvel or How To Train your dragon :3 Open to doubling and actually prefer it :3

Both my Disney Princess and Marvel ideas have multiple characters so we can discuss those over pm if you wish. Just shoot me a message and we can discuss there (I'm about to head to bed but once you pm me I should get back to you tomorrow lol ).

Reactions: Alexis
Status
Not open for further replies.