Lewi & Winterwings

Kieara was shoved along. She looked terrified. She struggled against them.

Nathan hesitated. What should he do? It all seemed so much harder now that he had a gun pointing at him.
"She's my friend, you can't just take her away", he said, as if he was talking to a child. He looked at the guy as if he had no gun.
"Put that down, those are dangerous stuff", he said.

Kieara was shocked by hi attempt to sve her at the risk of his own life. She looked between them ad te man growled. "This is none of your business!"

In a fast phase, so fast that they didn't really have any time to react to it, Nathan got to the man and made a big cut in his throat, grabbing Kieara and pushed her aside.

(OOC: I can change it if you feel like it's too much PP ^^)

((it's fine))

Kieara fell to te ground. The man gasped and choked holding the gash in his throat.

Nathan hit the man to the ground and quickly finished him. Then he grabbed Kiearas wrist and began to run.

Kiearas head was spinning she wasn't sure what ha just happened. She stumbled after him.

"Hurry up", he said, looking back as if they were chased. Then he looked at her for a moment, then he looked around and changed direction.

She tried to keep up. She spoke in the midst of running. "Thanks...."

"You're welcome", he said, not even looking at her. He hadn't expected this to happen.

Kieara hadn't either. Was it even safe to continue going to that class? Was it even a class at all? Or only a set up? She followed him obediently.

After a while, Nathan stopped. They were in the deep forest, and he sat down. "So. You have any idea what that was?" he asked.

Kieara wa panting and collapsed beside him. "N-no idea…"

"Neither do I", he said, looking a bit concerned. "Are you OK? Was I too fast?" he asked.

Nathan nodded. "Good", he said, and looked around them. It was quiet.

"I'm sorry about that.....I don't know what happened."

Nathan looken at her. "But they Said they found what they were looking for, it seemed to be you?" he asked.