Lewi & Winterwings

Kieara rose a brow but hugged him back. "Are you ok?"

Kieara rose a brow but hugged him back. "Are you ok?"

Nathan swallowed and shook is head. "No, I'm not", he managed to whisper through is heavy breathing.

Nathan held her tighter, rested his chin on her shoulder. "I-It's you", he said.

Nathan bit his lip and tried to resist the urge to put his teeth in her throat. He opened his mouth close to her throat and touched it carefully with his lips.

Kieara blushed as he did this wonering what was going on. Her heart rate sped up.

Nathan licked his lips a little before touching her soft skin with his teeth. "I-I don't want to..." he whispered, and his grip tightened.

Kieara was nervous now. What the hell was he doing? "Don't...don't want to what?"

"Hurt... you", he whispered, and touched her skin with his teeth, couldn't resist it anymore, and then he slowly let his teeth sink into her skin.

((okay, so the vampires i've usually seen played when I rp when they bite a person if they don't want it to hurt them then the bite will make the reciever feel in extacy. If that's not cool then feel free to tell me and i'll change my post.))

Kieara gasped when she felt what he was doing but that soon subsided into a pure pleasure washing over her. Her face heated up as she felt almost a type of calm wash over her. She felt like she was on cloud nine.

((That's cool with me.))

Nathan swallowed a little as he drank her blood, and he held her tight.

Kieara gripped his shirt lightly as she let her eyes lull shut. She began to feel a little light headed after a few minutes of this.

After a little while, Nathan stopped and let go of her. He wiped the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand and looked at her, ashamed of what he had done.

Kieara leaned heavily against him her head on his chest and looked up her eyes half lidded.

Nathan held her gently and swallowed. "Are you OK?" he asked.

She nodded weakly. "Y-you're a v-vampire..." She murmured softly.

"I'm sorry..." he said, looking at her with a concerned look on his face.

She smiled weakly at him, but even then it was still pretty like she was. "It's ok....y-your secrets s-safe with me."