Lewi & Winterwings

Kieara noticed it when he returned being right next to him. "Oh goodness are you ok?" She asked him as she looked to him.

Nathan looked at her for a second before looking at his notes again, starting to doodle since he didn't have anything to write. "I'm fine, don't worry, it happens all the time", he said, although it was a lie. Right now he wanted to focus on, well, anything except from Kieara, and so he frantically doodled in his notebook. He glanced at the clock - only 20 minutes left, or so.

Kieara noticed he was suddenly cold to her. "Oh well, if you say so." She said to him and then looked out the window in a day dream like fashion.

Nathan felt awful to be ignoring her the way he did, but he knew he had to. Well, maybe he didn't have to, but it felt easier, at least if he wanted to be able to stay the whole class. Next time he would be prepared, maybe it would be easier then. He decided to apologize to her later.

The bell soon rang and Kieara rose. "It was nice meeting you."

"Yes, see you", he said and smiled at her as he rose and began to put his things together. "...nice meeting you too, by the way", he said, looking at her hoping that she understood that he meant it. It had been nice meeting her, it really had, although things hadn't turned out the way he thought it would.

Kieara hoped that she'd see more of him. She was rather fond of him, and it was nice having a friend around.

Nathan had just finished the last lesson and began to walk towards where he lived. He went towards the bus stop, and looked up to the sky as he walked. It was beautiful, he thought, and smiled a little. Looking at the bus stop, he thought he could see some people standing there, but he wasn't quite sure since it was raining some. What he did see though, was the bus, and he began to run. He had to catch this bus, otherwise he'd have to wait for hours.

Kieara was just boarding the bus but waited in the door stalling the driver seeing him run.. "Almost missed it." she said with a soft smile.

Nathan smiled at her. "Thank you", he said as he exhaled and took some deep breaths. Then he payed and sat down on one of the seats. "Gosh, I thought I was gonna miss it", he said.

Kieara payed and sat too. "I wasn't gonna let you miss the bus when you were that close."

Nathan nodded. "No, that would be really mean", he said. "Well, now that we're sitting here... I just wanted to apologize for what happened earlier", he said and sighed. "I'm sorry for being, well, short with you", he said, looking at her.

Kieara rose a brow. "What do you mean? It's fine, I thought you were just focused on school work."

Nathan sighed. "You're right, forget about it", he said. If she hadn't noticed anything, then maybe it was stupid of him to bring it up. "But you know, just in case you felt... I don't know, sad or anything, I just wanted to apologize", he said, and that was actually true. "So, where are you going?" he asked.

"I sppreciate it. That's very sweet." She spoke to him. "I'm...headed home." she said to him though she seemed hesitant not about telling him, but about going home.

Nathan nodded slightly, wasn't sure if he was supposed to ask more about it. What was there more to ask? He didn't know her well, and she didn't know him well either. Therefor, he didn't feel like going there right now. He looked out the window. "I'm going home as well", he said. "Well, I'll be getting off at the next stop. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" he said and smiled a bit at her as he stood up.

Kieara smiled back softly. "bye." she replied to him as she watched him get off at the next stop. She still had a couple stops to go.

The next day, or night, Nathan came to school as usual. He had been thinking about what to do, but haven't come up with anything good. He thought about what Kieara would think if he didn't sit next to her, or even talked to her. Of course she would notice. And he liked her, he didn't want to lose her because of his stupid urge for blood. He sighed as he opened the door and went inside. If the schedule was right, it would be orientation in pairs that night, and he both hoped for and hoped not for Kieara to get paired up with him.

Kieara was sitting in her usual spot. She knew the pairing up was today, but they had no choice in it. It was all by the teacher's doing.

Nathan saw Kieara just as he entered the building. "Hi", he said, and smiled at her. He dropped his bag to the ground and stopped in front of her. "We're starting soon, aren't we? Our first lesson, I mean", he said.