Lewi & Winterwings

She sighed knowing shed have to explain. "My dad runs a mob." She showed him the various scars and bruises on her arms that were mild compared to the rest of her.

Nathan nodded slightly, he was quite surprised. "Is he hitting you, is that why...?" he asked, looking at her arms.

Nathan looked at her as if with new eyes. He instinctively hugged her, just a little, hoping it would make her feel better.

She blushed and hugged back. She felt comforted by this...affection. She wasn't entirely sure what it was, she was new to it all.

He let her go as if he had forgotten that her blood still made it hard for him. "I'm sorry", he muttered, and looked the other way.

"That it's not my fault, or whatever", he said.

"I mean there's no need to apologize. You can't help how my father acts."

Nathan sighed. That wasn't shy he had apologized. He had apologized for not being able to hug her that much, for not looking at her, for simply not being able to be with her. He was still pretty OK with it though, although he felt as if he was on the edge soon. "That's not it", he said.

She knew some people just didn't like to be touched, she thought he may be one. "Then...what is it?"

"Forget it, it's not important", he said, looking at her quickly.

She blinked at the sudden harshness. "Oh...ok then..."

Nathan nodded. "That's why I said sorry though", he said, even though he knew that she didn't know why he apologized.

This boy was confusing. Kieara just couldn't get him. She nodded nonetheless though.

Nathan sighed. He didn't want to leave her there since he didn't want her to get kidnapped or whatever, but he just couldn't take the smell of her blood anymore. He bit his lip and looked at her, moved a little closer.

Nathan could smell it, he noticed that he had begun to breath heavily. He looked away but couldn't resist it, moved closer and hugged her. Didn't let go.