Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Canidae

Original poster
If you're bored like me then, hey, we pretty much belong together! I'm into almost anything, except for sci-fi, and I've never been a fan of too much drama and tragedy or cheesy stuff tbh. But I love dat romance doe (=゚ω゚)ノ

I'm new on here but I'm not new to roleplaying; I've been on various sites / apps for about five years, so I would consider myself an advanced roleplayer.
I play both genders, but prefer to be a/the girl. I use anime pictures, I've never really gotten into the real life ones. In fact, it kind of freaks me out that the person on the picture is out there somewhere doing something :')

And please, if you can't reply with at least three paragraphs, then don't bother.
I'm looking for something long-term, where me and my partner thoroughly discuss the plot and talk to each other during the RP.
I'm working on posting some of my characters on here. I only have a few so far, but you can check them out if you want to.
PM me if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'd be interested in roleplaying with you, but it's very late so I'll have to read about your OCs later and see which one I'd make one of my OCs with. I kind of feel the need to do a romance roleplay. What type of relationships do you like to do (MxM, FxF, FxM)? Also, I'm not exactly what you'd call advanced, but I've done roleplay for a rather long time.

Reactions: Canidae
Hello! I'd be interested in roleplaying with you, but it's very late so I'll have to read about your OCs later and see which one I'd make one of my OCs with. I kind of feel the need to do a romance roleplay. What type of relationships do you like to do (MxM, FxF, FxM)? Also, I'm not exactly what you'd call advanced, but I've done roleplay for a rather long time.
Ahh I'm so sorry! I didn't receive a notification when you commented. If it's not too late then I'd still love to RP with you! If you still have time, then PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.