L is For Love, T is For Tolerance - OOC and Character Sign Ups

Oh. Oh. I'm gonna finish Oreo tomorrow o-o Sorry for the wait xD and I would do it now but. No. Because my phone sucks. It cannot work correctly to save my life. Lol.

debating on making a male.......... //slinks away.

I do have a question, if I am accepted, would it be okay if the teacher who acts as adviser to the GSA club be Baltimore's brother-in-law? Since I made him the school's chemistry teacher? Assuming that part is also okay? D;

debating on making a male.......... //slinks away.
OMG

Get out of here.

OMG.

I was here first.

OMG.

OMG PLS.

PLS.

I'm kidding. BUT LIKE LOL ARE WE STALKING EACH OTHER?

WHERE'S FORGOTTEN? IS SHE IN THIS TOO? ARE WE ALL STALKING EACH OTHER?

OMG NEVER MIND. I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE YOU GOT HERE FIRST.

Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have a question, if I am accepted, would it be okay if the teacher who acts as adviser to the GSA club be Baltimore's brother-in-law? Since I made him the school's chemistry teacher? Assuming that part is also okay? D;
that would be fine! we need an advisor anyway :P what would the guy's name be though
that's up to you to think of now

Hey @alexianFireflies xD I think maybe Tate should have a smallll teeny crush on Sylvie too. And hopefully I spelled her name right. O.o o.O #RomanticProblems.

I guess.

XD

awwwww that would actually be kind of adorable
maybe they eventually end up together?

Again, anyone want my char crushing on them?

*whispers* Lilac is going to crush on Christina now I've decided

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*whispers* Lilac is going to crush on Christina now I've decided
cool. she type to take charge at times. mine would be into one who could take the lead...

cool. she type to take charge at times. mine would be into one who could take the lead...
that's kind of like Lilac? Lilac's a take-charge kind of person outside of her house, particularly with what she wants to get done. if she wants something, it's happening.

@C r o m i c a l♥ YAY

I'm going to make a biranyic pan sexual lady this afternoon