L is For Love, T is For Tolerance - OOC and Character Sign Ups

I didn't read the OOC.

SORRY, BALTIMORE TO THE RESCUE WITH HIS SICK BURNS.

Pardon the language in it, though. I don't tote that word around often, but, I figured, high school douchebags in my school weren't ever conservative with their word choice. And these days, people are often a lot more tolerant than they used to be. Plus, people were too busy freaking out over grades and college to worry about harassing other students.

But they did have time to throw around fag and gay, apparently. They were assholes, though.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I mean, I'm not really sure what to do. Lilac's not actually out and not in the GSA, she just really wants to be out and in the GSA, so she's not around to be like 'why'. I mean, maybe Gwen could say something since they're friends...?
yeah that's what i was thinking since she was there.

yeah that's what i was thinking since she was there.
Mr. Roth just talked to her, if you're looking for someone to interact with her. o_o

He's not technically a PC, but he's not technically an NPC, since I particularly like to control family members. I guess he's a secondary/support character. But, yeah, if you need someone to interact with, he's your man.

I think my babies are just gonna.. Be there and not really talk XD I don't know. Well. Oreo won't talk anyways and Tate.. Is doing nothing o-o

Anyways. Go Baltimore, being all badass :P

I didn't read the OOC.

SORRY, BALTIMORE TO THE RESCUE WITH HIS SICK BURNS.

Pardon the language in it, though. I don't tote that word around often, but, I figured, high school douchebags in my school weren't ever conservative with their word choice. And these days, people are often a lot more tolerant than they used to be. Plus, people were too busy freaking out over grades and college to worry about harassing other students.

But they did have time to throw around fag and gay, apparently. They were assholes, though.
yeahhh, I kind of expected certain words to pop up in this rp.

also I'm still dragging Zach in. with a handy little first aid kit. because otherwise I have no idea what to do with Zach.

@daemon_reaver Gwen can interact with Christina if you like, still, now that she's in the room for the GSA.

yeahhh, I kind of expected certain words to pop up in this rp.

also I'm still dragging Zach in. with a handy little first aid kit. because otherwise I have no idea what to do with Zach.

@daemon_reaver Gwen can interact with Christina if you like, still, now that she's in the room for the GSA.
please do.

Oh gosh. I might leave this, which I'm terribly sorry about by the way, o.o I can't figure out thing for either of my characters to do, and I think I got a little to addicted to CSI.. But I don't know for sure if I'm gonna leave or not though. So. Don't. Yell. xD

Well, you could always talk with Michael, maybe.

I don't even know what Michael's doing. Hold on. Let me catch up with the IC.