L is For Love, T is For Tolerance - OOC and Character Sign Ups

Lovely :P That'll definitely be nice. I guess? XD Anyways, this'll be my last post for the night. I'll see you later~
it's gonna be gwen and then they're going to show up to school with a bag of chicken nuggets xD okayyyyyyyyy! night!

I want to joins, with GAY GUYA *Rains the gays all over*

Face Claims
Numero Uno
21b9aab2d7354756814da99a4f96b6b6.jpg

Numero Dos
(I only have one for now)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
YES JOIN US RAIN THE GAYS EVERYWHERE
hi :D

Yesssss! This sounds awesome!
tumblr_mdr7vpDPSZ1r4cnlko1_500.gif

.:Name:.
Danielle Teller
.:Nickname:.
Dani, Dan, Elle
.:Age:.
.:Year:.
Senior
.:Gender:.
Female
.:Preferred Pronouns:.
She/her/herself
.:Sexual Orientation:.
Lesbian
.:Nationality:.
American (Caribbean)
.:Out:.
.:Member of the GSA:.

Yup!
.:Physical Appearance (include dress style):.
photo.jpg
Danielle tends to wear colorful clothing ranging from cute dresses to decorated skinny jeans. She likes to wear halter tops and nice blouses, but will occasionally wear a t-shirt with a witty phrase on it. Her hair is naturally black, but when she came out, she wanted to stand out, so she dyed it blonde. Depending on how she feels, she will curl her hair. She likes to wear bangles and used to wear earrings, but after getting into a few scuffles she stopped wearing earrings but will often wear earring cuffs. Danielle always wears metallic eye shadow paired with bubble gum pink lipstick/lip gloss.
.:Personality:.
Danielle is a fighter. She hates to see people being messed with and she never backs down. This mentality has gotten her into a lot of trouble, but Danielle sees that the good that resulted in her 'attitude' outweighs the bad and continues on her merry way. Danielle is not the type of person to hold her tongue and she will give you a tongue lashing if you deserve it, friend or foe. Despite her surroundings, Danielle is boisterous and expressive and will often sing and dance out loud, much to the chagrin of her enemies.
.:Crush:.
TBA
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
OPEN
.:Family:.
Dominique Teller (Mother - 45 - non supporter)
Joseph Teller (Father - 50 - avid pretender)
Vivienne Teller (Sister - 22 - supporter of DADT)

.:Other Relationships:.
TBA
.:History:.
Danielle knew she was gay when she turned twelve and still didn't find the boys around her or celebrity males attractive. Her mother kept telling her that she was a late bloomer, but Danielle knew the truth; She was as straight as a her mother's hair in hot weather. She came out to her family when she was thirteen and three things happened then. One, her father laughed and applauded Danielle 'acting' skills. Two, her mother kicked her out of her house. And three, her sister said 'whatever' and Danielle moved in with her at her apartment.
The next day at school, Danielle came out publicly and got the biggest beat down of her life, but even though she had to go to the hospital for two months, she still refused to pretend her coming out was a joke.

.:Pets:.
Wallace - Literally the fattest dachshund in the world
.:Other:.
tumblr_inline_nh7ooii9dg1t6g6si.gif

Nelsea alexianFireflies

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
Yesssss! This sounds awesome!
tumblr_mdr7vpDPSZ1r4cnlko1_500.gif

Danielle Teller
Dani, Dan, Elle
Senior
Female
She/her/herself
Lesbian
American (Caribbean)
.:Out:.
.:Member of the GSA:.
Yup!
photo.jpg

Danielle tends to wear colorful clothing ranging from cute dresses to decorated skinny jeans. She likes to wear halter tops and nice blouses, but will occasionally wear a t-shirt with a witty phrase on it. Her hair is naturally black, but when she came out, she wanted to stand out, so she tied it blonde. Depending on how she feels, she will curl her hair. She likes to wear bangles and used to wear earrings, but after getting into a few scuffles she stopped wearing earrings but will often wear earring cuffs. Danielle always wears metallic eye shadow paired with bubble gum pink lipstick/lip gloss.
Danielle is a fighter. She hates to see people being messed with and she never backs down. This mentality has gotten her into a lot of trouble, but Danielle sees that the good that resulted in her 'attitude' outweighs the bad and continues on her merry way. Danielle is not the type of person to hold her tongue and she will give you a tongue lashing if you deserve it, friend or foe. Despite her surroundings, Danielle is boisterous and expressive and will often sing and dance out loud, much to the chagrin of her enemies.
TBA
OPEN
Dominique Teller (Mother - 45 - non supporter)
Joseph Teller (Father - 50 - avid pretender)
Vivienne Teller (Sister - 22 - supporter of DADT)
TBA
Danielle knew she was gay when she turned twelve and still didn't find the boys around her or celebrity males attractive. Her mother kept telling her that she was a late bloomer, but Danielle knew the truth; She was as straight as a her mother's hair in hot weather. She came out to her family when she was thirteen and three things happened then. One, her father laughed and applauded Danielle 'acting' skills. Two, her mother kicked her out of her house. And three, her sister said 'whatever' and Danielle moved in with her at her apartment.
The next day at school, Danielle came out publicly and got the biggest beat down of her life, but even though she had to go to the hospital for two months, she still refused to pretend her coming out was a joke.
Wallace - Literally the fattest dachshund in the world
tumblr_inline_nh7ooii9dg1t6g6si.gif

Nelsea alexianFireflies
YAY HI
ACCEPTED :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Name:. Samuel Joseph Kein
.:Nickname:. Sam, Sammy
.:Age:. 17
.:Year: Junior
.:Gender:. Male
.:Preferred Pronouns (he, she, they, etc):. He/Him
.:Sexual Orientation:. Homosexual
.:Nationality: Irish, German, Welsh
.:Out or Not? Nope
.:Member of the GSA?:. Not yet, but hes considering joining as a ally, "for more clubs so it looks good for college"
65a633b56ac8cc7a1ea0510b88594b9c.jpg

He stands at 5'8 and is a very slender and skinny boy. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He has pale skin. He likes to wear jeans and sweatshirts.
Timid and quiet, Sam tends to seem weak to those who see him, However, he is stubborn and caring to those he is close to. He has a good sense of humor and makes snarky comments when he can. He knows how to control his anger but he also gets to the point where he can just explode. He is not very forgiving so if you cross him, you probably won't be able to get close to him again. He is artistic and knows how to express himself in that way.
.:Crush:. Open
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:. Open
Lewis Kein-Father
Maria Kein-Mother
Naomi Kein-Older sister
Jackson Kein-Older Brother
Carly Kein-Younger Sister
.:Other Relationships:. Open
Born into a large Catholic family, Sam knew early on that he couldn't always say what he wanted to say. When he was 13, he figured out he was gay and confined in his bother. His brother freaked out and told him to never tell anyone ever. Since then, he has kept quiet about his sexuality.
.:Pets:. None
† A l e x i a n F i r e f l i e s †

.:Member of the GSA?:. Not yet, but hes considering joining as a ally, "for more clubs so it looks good for college"

He stands at 5'8 and is a very slender and skinny boy. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He has pale skin. He likes to wear jeans and sweatshirts.
Timid and quiet, Sam tends to seem weak to those who see him, However, he is stubborn and caring to those he is close to. He has a good sense of humor and makes snarky comments when he can. He knows how to control his anger but he also gets to the point where he can just explode. He is not very forgiving so if you cross him, you probably won't be able to get close to him again. He is artistic and knows how to express himself in that way.
Lewis Kein-Father
Maria Kein-Mother
Naomi Kein-Older sister
Born into a large Catholic family, Sam knew early on that he couldn't always say what he wanted to say. When he was 13, he figured out he was gay and confined in his bother. His brother freaked out and told him to never tell anyone ever. Since then, he has kept quiet about his sexuality.

Tate and Oreo has to both be his friend xD

Lewis Kein-Father
Maria Kein-Mother
Naomi Kein-Older sister
accepted! I will add him in onnnnnnne sec

wip
14azrkn.gif

15gpco7.gif

making gifs with free gif editing sites is hard ._.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Oreo is finished both my babies are up for Relationships and friendships/Basically anything else :P

21b9aab2d7354756814da99a4f96b6b6.jpg

Lukas Cunningham
Luke
Junior
Male
He/Him/Himself
Closet Homosexual
Australian and England
.:Out or Not?:.
Nope, not yet, though he is close.
.:Member of the GSA?:.
Not yet, has no idea it even exists.
76be7eaad29eb56905facd6e9f801072.jpg

Luke's stands around 5'10", though he is still growing, and he has blue eyes. His general dress wear is
dark, almost gothic, with his ear piercings and lip piercing in. He often wears beanies and
carries around a guitar case and a skateboard, since those are the only things
he loves in the world, until he finds a boyfriend.

Luke has always been the jokester type of friend. He is genuine, and likes making others laugh and seeing them smile.
He never really jokes around with relationships though, and is very serious about finding the one he loves. His only dream is to settle
down with someone, and find someone who likes him for who he really is. He is always very guarded about being
a homosexual, since he grew up with strictly religious family, and is pretty guarded about his secrets.

TBA
Not Yet
Lilac- "Well, she's my beard, I'm her beard, its a mutual thing."
Lukas grew up in London England, with his grandparents. His parents lived over in the states because
his father got transferred halfway though high school. His grandparents where strict about relationships, and Luke spend his life
dreaming of his dream girl. But as he entered high school, and started dating, he realized that his dream girl,
wasn't actually a girl at all. He had been crushing on this one guy in his class, and they where dating in secret, that is
until he had to move to the states. They both got into a big argument right before and broke up, and
he moved to the states, afraid.

A kitten named Firecracker and another named Midnight
Firecracker

f2cf30275d91a51c4f8aad3e13f490ff.jpg

(Firecracker-Female)

Midnight

fe86e37696e31c5df985eb81deaad4e2.jpg

(Midnight-Male)

4a15ce0da22182907b955d8855a6c492.jpg

Michael Hamington
N/A
Senior
Male
He/Him/Himself
Demi/Homo
English
If there was a closet for gays, Michael would be the person opening the door
Yep
c3fc11e00ce80fe9d92b71a44f3c1200.jpg

Michael has a similar look to Luke's, which is dark and punk rock ish.
He stands taller than him, at 6'1", and he also dyes his hair frequently. He also has this tattoo on his arm.

Tattoo

da082884501b5d81cf9f137a0802679e.jpg

Michael is a fun loving, bubbly kind of guy. At first, he was shy, reserved, and kind of quiet, but
as time went on, he became every lesboes gay best friend. He grew in confidence, and even though some of his
awkwardness remains, he tries to keep things upbeat. He is good at dealing with people with problems
as he isn't peachy clean himself.

TBA
None Right Now
Jack Hamington-Jailed-Father-69
Jamie Hamington-Jailed-Mother-59
Jackson Hamington-Brother-15
Hilda Jameson-Aunt-67
Marco Jameson-Uncle-68

TBD
Michael was born in England, and as the child of a working mom and an alcoholic father, Michael
didn't get any love and support at home. As a kid, he was always pretty shy, and he didn't like talking to
a lot of people. Back in England, Michael and Luke hated each other. They were enemies. Luke was loved by the other kids,
Michael was an outcast. But when Michael moved to America to live with his aunt, things changed for him. He became popular,
and after a while he became open about being gay, and though his family was somewhat hesitant, they try to support
him a little bit, though they constantly see him with new people and fear their son is loosing the light
of their religious ways.

He has a kitty names Esther
Esther

632de4987ff25aba11b4c74bac6724a7.jpg

73e0315980add035b0a1e1d664f00b18.jpg

3342d392406a9b20783508f1f0ef68bf.jpg

Alexia Rosa Ross
Alex, Lexi
Junior
Genderfluid
-Biologically Female

She/Her/Herself
Pansexual
American (Irish, Norwegian, English, and Czech)
She didn't want to be, but the one person she trusted with it thought it would be fun.
Not Yet
def0359e30244cffb7325c295dcb7410.jpg

Alex stands at 5'5", and has one piercing in each ear. She usually wears semi casual clothing,
mostly in blue, which matches her hair color. She has blue green eyes, giving her an
overall blue feeling.

Alex is pretty energetic for a high schooler. She is a bit of a nerd, and a little bit of an oddball, but she tends to
draw the other nerds around. Unfortunately, she tends to drive others away, if they don't understand her. She can be
misunderstood a lot because she is so cheerful, but on the inside she is pretty suicidal, and finds
herself wishing that the world would just end for her, and she is pretty close
to ending it and putting herself out of her misery.

TBA
None Yet
Disowned by her parents
James Ross-Homosexual-25
Kiki Ross-Transexual-22

Michael- "He's a fun little nugget, but he doesn't know about my genderfluidity yet."
Luke- "That boy is the cutest, though I have a feeling he is hiding something."

Alex grew up in a anti LGTB household. The first thing any of the kids where asked when they where caught
was if they were gay. When one of her brothers came out as bisexual, her parents immediately kicked him out of the house.
In fear, Alex only let it out to people she trusts learn about her being gender fluid and being
pansexual. But when she told one person, the next day it was all over school.
She was kicked out, and now lives with her two brothers.

Maxwell

b85c9f32921c71d80cef19bb46028747.jpg

Maxwell-Male-6 months

.:Other:.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I know but editing in the small little window box makes my posts look funny that and I am lazy

@IceQueen Just click 'more options' and it'll take you to a editing page -if thats what you mean-.

No, even with that it's hard, which sucks.