L is For Love, T is For Tolerance - OOC and Character Sign Ups

Would it make things interesting if I made a character in need of a service dog ._.? I just want to do a character who has medical problems really XD beware for potential tragic past?

Would it make things interesting if I made a character in need of a service dog ._.? I just want to do a character who has medical problems really XD beware for potential tragic past?

Just do it :P No need to ask any questions ~

Reactions: N/A
go for it!

Reactions: N/A
hey, @IceQueen
can Gwen have a crush on Alex? is that cool? because Gwen and Alex are both nerdy and energetic and all, and I feel like Alex would attract Gwen. and also can they be friends.

Sure! WHy not

oreo is on the list of accepted characters! please check the list and tell me if I forgot any of your characters, guys!
sorry for asking that of y'all but I have such a crap memory and I just don't wanna miss anyone...

Sooo anyone gonna interact with my char?

Aaaaahhhh *^* Don leave the always seemingly sleeping person behiiiiinnnddddd

Well, Michael is walking to the GSA and Luke is being beat up in a corner

Yeah I had to have something interesting

I debated having Zach intervene but he'd just end up getting beaten up too x.x

I know, you could still have him watch and help out afterwards

oooh yeah
I'll go with that
I'll post in a bit

btw no response to my char being involved (reluctantly) in the little protest?
I mean, I'm not really sure what to do. Lilac's not actually out and not in the GSA, she just really wants to be out and in the GSA, so she's not around to be like 'why'. I mean, maybe Gwen could say something since they're friends...?