L is For Love, T is For Tolerance - OOC and Character Sign Ups

regardless of editing or not :P accepted! also YAY SYLVIE NOW HAS A CRUSH ON TATE

.:Name:Christina Cross.
.:Nickname:Chris, Christy.
.:Age:14.
.:Year (freshman, sophomore, etc.):Freshman.
.:Gender:Female.
.:Preferred Pronouns (he, she, they, etc):She/Her/Herself/etc.
.:Sexual Orientation:Lesbian.
.:Nationality (the town is in America, but they can have immigrated here or be descended from people of other nationalities):Standard Caucasion.
.:Out or Not? (if they are out, there will be NPC students and teachers who will bully them, so be prepared): Deeply in the closet, no intent to come out any time soon.
.:Member of the GSA?:Wishes she could, but won't due to family.
.:Physical Appearance (include dress style):
6sl7.jpg

While she is often seen wearing a yellow sweater over a white blouse with black tie with a black knee length skirt, she adds more girly charms to it when she can get away with it. Hair is about to her rear with front to her rib cage, usually done up to be nice and proper, though wishes she could wear it nice and long. About 5'3 with a slight but but somewhat curvy build. Has Silver Eyes
.:Personality:She is kind of the girl next door type of person. Sweet, kind, tries to help people out. Also goes to church every sunday and is pretty devout. She of course is into guys but not really interested until she is of age and marries. with the plan for kids of course. Atleast on the surface. One would note she really only puts up token effort with protests. In reality she is a girl who is scared of losing everyone and everything. She is a lesbian and is in deep conflict with it but it's not the only thing supressed. Though her parents mildly dissapprove of it she is actually quite intelligent and a quick learner. Also even more disapproving of is her love of frilly girly things and a soul of an artist, specifically singer,writer and painter/illustrator.
.:Crush:Lilac
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:Open
.:Family: Aaron Cross-Father, Milleana Cross-Mother Adam,Ray,Eric Cross-Her brothers, Eve, Lilliana Cross-Sisters.
.:Other Relationships:Friends-Lilac and Gwen.
.:History:She has never really had what one would consider a normal childhood. She was born in a very religous household, point of being evangelical even. Ones that don't really let her do normal kid stuff, instead trying and for the most part succeeding in molding her into what they want. However they could never really supress the artist, real girly side and brain. while it led to mild issues it didn't evolve too much. However at about 10 she learned she was a lesbian. While she has been able to keep it hidden over the years she is really starting to struggle, especially with GSA around. For her the temptation to finally let go of the mask is pretty strong, but she is afraid of the shards doing major damage if she does.
.:Pets:A cat named Bella.
.:Other:
@alexianFireflies .

Last edited:
I has edited in another character to my original sheet

Last edited:
either when Kitsune and C r o m i c a l both finish their CSs (I think those are the two we're waiting on? Yeah, Oreo and someone Kitsune's making) or, alternately, in two days.

either when Kitsune and C r o m i c a l both finish their CSs (I think those are the two we're waiting on? Yeah, Oreo and someone Kitsune's making) or, alternately, in two days.
k. so anyone want their char to crush on mine?

Anyone want any relationships with my character Danielle?
Also I might make a trans male character. Just gotta find a nice face claim. :D

I would, but currently I posses all the gay guys, so unless someone wants a beard, or a fake boyfriend, then I only take guys for a moment

.:Name:.
Lilac Anderson
.:Nickname:.
None
.:Age:.
.:Year (freshman, sophomore, etc.):.
Freshman
.:Gender:.
Female
.:Preferred Pronouns (he, she, they, etc):.
she/her
.:Sexual Orientation:.
Lesbian
.:Nationality (the town is in America, but they can have immigrated here or be descended from people of other nationalities):.
American (English, Scottish, Abenaki, Greek)
.:Out or Not? (if they are out, there will be NPC students and teachers who will bully them, so be prepared):.
In the closet, but desperate to come out.
.:Member of the GSA?:.
Not yet, though she wants to be.
.:Physical Appearance (include dress style):.
lilac_zpsqkaksxio.jpg

Lilac has been compared to a china doll or an ice princess. She has pale white skin that burns easily, icy gray eyes, naturally white-blonde hair, and she dresses in mostly white T-shirts or crocheted tops with white tank tops and silver or white skinny jeans with white boots. She tends to sit very still and not move around much, hence the china doll comparison.
.:Personality:.
Lilac often comes across as quiet and indifferent, and somewhat cold to newcomers, mostly because she's very awkward with social interaction. She's ambitious and highly intelligent, and what she wants in school, she usually gets, although she's hardly that way at home. She's quiet around most people and doesn't say much, and she can be easily startled by loud noises, sudden movements, or fake punches. She's not easily shaken up, but all of those things will scare her, and she has a tendency to sit very still, talk quietly, and not move around much or breathe too loudly. She's kind and loyal to her friends, although still quiet and very awkward around them, and she never talks about what goes on at home. She's very close-mouthed about her personal life and she's cunning enough to always be able to redirect the conversation around to someone else.
.:Crush:.
Christina Cross
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
Open
.:Family:.
Gabe Anderson - older brother
Mia Anderson - mother, left
Brandon Anderson - father
.:Other Relationships:.
Lukas Cunninghman - beard
.:History:.
Her father is physically and emotionally abusive, and her mother left because of this, leaving her children behind. As a result, Lilac has serious trust issues around people. The only person she trusts is her brother, who looks out for her at home and protects her from their father, although she can't stand what he does to the kids who are LGBT and she would like to speak up about it but she's scared to. She's also scared to come out, but desperate to do it.
.:Pets:.
None
.:Other:.
Nothing

can't stop making characters
this is the last one
I swear on my life

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
also, if anyone wants a fake boyfriend, Gabe is free!

Trust me, your last is never really your last

*cries* I KNOW
I already have ideas for a gay guy
HOW DO I STOP THIS

*cries* I KNOW
I already have ideas for a gay guy
HOW DO I STOP THIS
i know your pain. You tell yourself no. repeatedly. that has an 20-80% success rate with me. but you can try.

@IceQueen
I didn't say romantic relationships, I just said relationships. ^_^ As in 'does anyone want to be friends with my character or enemies/frenemies etc?'

Anyone want any relationships with my character Danielle?
Also I might make a trans male character. Just gotta find a nice face claim. :D
possibly. hell could be a crush if your's is the type to take the lead so to speak.

Michael is totally open to be every lesbo girls best friend. He is a great secret keeper