L is For Love, T is For Tolerance - OOC and Character Sign Ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Anyone want to have a relationship (friends/crush/fake girlfriend etc) with Giovanni?

Anyone want to have a relationship (friends/crush/fake girlfriend etc) with Giovanni?

Bah wrong character. I was gonna suggest that my character and yours be each other's beards but I meant Balt and yo lady.

But I think I was thinking of someone else.

Regardless, Baltimore and Danielle should be friends. D; She can convince him to join the GSA.

hey hey
anyone wanna be friends or something with Sloane? because she needs friends

Sooo @alexianFireflies we all set to start? plus what's Sloan like, i could take her.

I think so! I'm going to wait until the others are here to make the IC thread, though. Sloane...is a sarcastic and cynical person. she's really nice to her friends, and super loyal, but she's a sarcastic cynical person upon first meeting and making friends with her is hard because of her attitude. so I dunno.

@alexianFireflies
Sloan and Danielle can be maybe friends? They can be reckless together! :D

Also can Giovanni have a crush on Sylvie?

And I was thinking that Giovanni and Gabe could have the same group of 'friends', if that's okay?

I think Danielle and Gwendolyn could also be friends?

@A Bowl of Petunias
Yess that would be lovely! :D

@C r o m i c a l♥
Can Tatum and Danielle be besties? :D And also I was thinking that Danielle would have a crush on Tatum but be seriously heartbroken because Tatum likes Sylvie?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
@alexianFireflies Luke could be Lilacs beard, and Michael his friend
omg yes
@alexianFireflies

And I was thinking that Giovanni and Gabe could have the same group of 'friends', if that's okay?

@A Bowl of Petunias

@C r o m i c a l♥
Can Tatum and Danielle be besties? :D And also I was thinking that Danielle would have a crush on Tatum but be seriously heartbroken because Tatum likes Sylvie?
I'm good with Sloane and Danielle being friends! And Giovanni and Gabe can be part of the same group of 'friends', sure! And Danielle and Gwen can totally be friends! Especially since Gwen wants to be friends with everyone ever :P and Giovanni can crush on Sylvie if you like but he will be sorely disappointed xD

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Alright, so I will put it down her as his beard (He probably would have told her about being gay, but only because she understands)

Alright, so I will put it down her as his beard (He probably would have told her about being gay, but only because she understands)
yeah, she probably would have told him about being a lesbian too, probably desperate for someone to talk to about it and also probably because she needed to date a guy to keep her brother from getting suspicious (or so she thinks)
I'll put him down as Lilac's beard as soon as I finish making the IC threaddddd :D

oh also
the gsa meets tuesday
so in the roleplay
it's meeting today

@alexianFireflies

@A Bowl of Petunias

@C r o m i c a l♥

Yeah sure xD I'm cool with that ~

By the way, my post might have some mistakes and shit and I am so so so so sorrrrryy about that xD

Oh yeah, added another character