黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, sounds good.

@Shayla - are you alive my dear?
Alive and kicking Ma'am! :D Was busy yesterday and been working on posts throughout the day and hope to get to this one.^^

Alive and kicking Ma'am! :D Was busy yesterday and been working on posts throughout the day and hope to get to this one.^^
Glad to hear it :D I'm looking forward to a response in the IC ♥

Pretty stuff comes once I made muh header :V

Hiddleton Staff
Personal or Public NPC?: Personal
giphy.gif

Name: Matthew Wilde

Personality:
Matthew is a well-mannered man, who tends to be on the strict side when it comes to Lord Hiddleton and Chloé when it comes to the health of the Lord. He is rarely seen without his usual stoic façade. The only time anyone sees any kind joy upon his face is when his son, Damien, is around or when he sees that the Lord is in a good mood.

Traits:
Intelligent
Protective
Loyal
Impatient
Caring
Knife Thrower
Boxer
Tactful

Position: Doctor

Who may play this NPC?: Meng & Mr.Scales

Extra:
∴ Former boxing champion and
∴ Raising his three-year-old son, Damien, by himself after his wife passed away while giving birth.
∴ After becoming the Hiddletons' live-in doctor, Matthew has thought of Monty and Alice to be almost like children of his own, so he often worried about them.
∴ He has great respect for Chloé but is also very suspicious of her relationship with the Lord.

tumblr_m297qurAs71r6gatdo1_500.gif

Name: Alice Roland

Personality:
Alice is a quiet young girl, who doesn't show very much emotion, which is why Chloé found her so interesting. She is an amazing cook, yet has to be watched over all the time or she'll end up eating all of the food. Even when emotionless in the face, her eyes always express her joy when cooking or using her explosives/firearms. She's a sweet girl, who secretly has a strange attachment to Monty. She likes to tease him by playing tricks on him or feeding him all the things he doesn't like when he's unresponsive to her.

Traits:
Quiet
Stubborn
Food-Lover
Emotionless
Loyal
Abnormal Strength
Firearms Expert
Explosives Expert

Position: Cook

Extra:
∴ Her next life goal is to be a steamed bun.
∴ Cooks what she wants unless they have a guest.
∴ Secretly likes Monty, but still isn't sure of which like.
∴ She finds herself looking at Chloé often because she hopes to grow up to be similar to her, although she is unaware of the woman's origins.

Reactions: Ali and Akashi
I kind of just relieved they both have pink hair xD
The pink duet. I admire her dream of becoming a steamed bun.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Ali
Picture(s): This One Please
Character Name: Chloé Binoche
Preferred Colours: Black, white & red violet
Preferred Font: Graced Script
Symbols n' shit: skulls & red violet roses
Anything else?: IDK, anything you like lol

Please and thank you. ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hiddleton Staff
giphy.gif

Name: Matthew Wilde

Personality:
Matthew is a well-mannered man, who tends to be on the strict side when it comes to Lord Hiddleton and Chloé when it comes to the health of the Lord. He is rarely seen without his usual stoic façade. The only time anyone sees any kind joy upon his face is when his son, Damien, is around or when he sees that the Lord is in a good mood.

Traits:
Intelligent
Protective
Loyal
Impatient
Caring
Knife Thrower
Boxer
Tactful

Position: Doctor

Extra:
∴ Former boxing champion and
∴ Raising his three-year-old son, Damien, by himself after his wife passed away while giving birth.
∴ After becoming the Hiddletons' live-in doctor, Matthew has thought of Monty and Alice to be almost like children of his own, so he often worried about them.
∴ He has great respect for Chloé but is also very suspicious of her relationship with the Lord.

tumblr_m297qurAs71r6gatdo1_500.gif

Name: Alice Roland

Personality:
Alice is a quiet young girl, who doesn't show very much emotion, which is why Chloé found her so interesting. She is an amazing cook, yet has to be watched over all the time or she'll end up eating all of the food. Even when emotionless in the face, her eyes always express her joy when cooking or using her explosives/firearms. She's a sweet girl, who secretly has a strange attachment to Monty. She likes to tease him by playing tricks on him or feeding him all the things he doesn't like when he's unresponsive to her.

Traits:
Quiet
Stubborn
Food-Lover
Emotionless
Loyal
Abnormal Strength
Firearms Expert
Explosives Expert

Position: Cook

Extra:
∴ Her next life goal is to be a steamed bun.
∴ Cooks what she wants unless they have a guest.
∴ Secretly likes Monty, but still isn't sure of which like.
∴ She finds herself looking at Chloé often because she hopes to grow up to be similar to her, although she is unaware of the woman's origins.

Pink FTW!

@Ali
Picture(s): This One Please
Character Name: Chloé Binoche
Preferred Colours: Black, white & red violet
Preferred Font: Graced Script
Symbols n' shit: skulls & red violet roses
Anything else?: IDK, anything you like lol

Please and thank you. ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'll get right on it :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So just a heads up - I'd like to see everyone post and then I'll be adding a development to the current case ♥

will finish my collab today. have to take it slow again

Guessing it probably won't matter yet since we're still waiting on a couple collabs, but I'll be posting a bit slower in the next week and a half because of final exams.

Given how activity seems it will be spotty maybe its not such a good idea to keep this solely group oriented after the same mission. Else it may end up one post every 1-2 weeks per poster, maybe have the story split off somehow. Beats me, and not my RP.

Given how activity seems it will be spotty maybe its not such a good idea to keep this solely group oriented after the same mission. Else it may end up one post every 1-2 weeks per poster, maybe have the story split off somehow. Beats me, and not my RP.
You just need to be patient hun :) you and Emp are more than welcome to keep posting - I'm not going to stop you. Please, if you'd like to progress the story, you can get a jump on other pairs, I don't need to be the one to control everything :)

sorry i am still writing my post, have been stuck with school work and it has been killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.