黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized as I posted to IC, I forgot to make sure my CS was approved. I apologize. Should I take it down? @Ali
No, not at all :)
I honestly had thought I told you before it was approved, but I guess it just slipped my mind.
Both you and your partner are good to post once the CS's are up - I'll be reading you post in just a moment here ^-^

Just a side note for everybody - this week is slightly crazy for me (up until Monday night at least), however, by then I will have some updates for Black Butler :)

No, not at all :)
I honestly had thought I told you before it was approved, but I guess it just slipped my mind.
Both you and your partner are good to post once the CS's are up - I'll be reading you post in just a moment here ^-^

Just a side note for everybody - this week is slightly crazy for me (up until Monday night at least), however, by then I will have some updates for Black Butler :)
Okay, whew. Goodie. Now to go post again. :)

Reactions: Ali
As suggest by @Lurcolm - I'm putting this up as a general PSA.
4688107.png

Hey guys.
So here's a general PSA for this RP - and I apologize if this isn't what you wanted to hear, but honestly, it needs to be said.
Though I am the GM of this roleplay, it is not solely up to me to progress this story line.
Yes, my contributing factors will aid in the stories progress when time requires it, however, when I see posts being made then weeks of silence, I fear for this RP's continuance.
As a roleplayer, it is the job of said person to aid in story-telling, creativity, and interest. Should you join an RP, you cannot solely rely on the person in power to keep an RP interesting - if that were the case, there would be no point in even having group RP's; it would fall directly under the GM's hands to do everything and at that point this just becomes a written story, published by one author, rather than many.

I want to see this RP flourish, and I apologize if I haven't been attentive with the activity or things of that nature, however, I can't be expected to devote my entire life to this in order to get people to post/move along with their own story lines. I will post updates and story arcs when time calls for it, but if only a few people have posted OPENING paragraphs, there isn't much I can do - I will not create conflict out of thin air!
In conclusion, should you believe you do not have the creative merit or ability to continue with such a free-form RP, it'd be best to disembark and find a more GM-runned RP.

However, should you wish to stay and progress with me and the others, I look forward to the future of this RP ♥
Thanks for reading.
-Ali

@EmperorsChosen
@Shayla
@Kitsune
@RedArmyShogun
@Mr.Scales ⚖
@Clyde
@Click This
@Skyswimsky
@Meng
@Artorias
@Detective Zero
@Lurcolm
@Jello

Reactions: Lurcolm
Well, posted a collab Red and I had been working on. Finished it a few days ago, but were waiting to see if anyone else was going to post. We're fine with not being constantly walked on a leash, and we don't mind just replying to each other a couple of times, however we don't want to be the only ones posting. Just want to clarify that our pause in posting isn't due to the lack of hand-holding so much as no one else really doing anything. Well, aside from the two people who just recently signed up

Well, posted a collab Red and I had been working on. Finished it a few days ago, but were waiting to see if anyone else was going to post. We're fine with not being constantly walked on a leash, and we don't mind just replying to each other a couple of times, however we don't want to be the only ones posting. Just want to clarify that our pause in posting isn't due to the lack of hand-holding so much as no one else really doing anything. Well, aside from the two people who just recently signed up
I'm aware you guys are just waiting on a decent buffer - and thank you both for the post ♥
I'm cracking down on everyone in terms of activity, don't worry.

I think Kitsune and I collab is done. I'll post it up as well.

• Thank You
Fuck, @EmperorsChosen

That's some serious writing you posted up there. I don't mean this bad, just impressed.

On the bright side, you're the flagbearer of my fave universe

Hey @Ali I checked the NPC list, but who is the undertaker? I didn't see one there and from reading previous OOC posts, I think that you mentioned that you have something planned with that. I may have missed where the name and info was written down.

@Lurcolm WH40K! Hype for the new game coming out in a day! Well, it's just warhammer, but still. And thanks ^^

@EmperorsChosen hey man don't sweat it. Dawn of war 3 and Eternal Crusade will give us all our fill of bolter rounds

That being said. I'd love to buy Warhammer, but alas, I used up all my money on a book

Ugh... I need to build my new pc for those games... They'd wreck my laptop... >.<

I'm running on the prayer that if it can run Rome 2, it can run Warhammer

Combining the post together

I'm running on the prayer that if it can run Rome 2, it can run Warhammer
Ugh... I need to build my new pc for those games... They'd wreck my laptop... >.<
Desktop App | Download | Computer information | System information

Total War: WARHAMMER Requirements Test

I myself seem only to be able to do min, and my PC is slightly better than Current gen systems. I can get rec stats if I had a 760, maybe a 950. But I don't have that kind of money.

Last edited:
Combining the post together
I look forward to reading it :)

Hey @Ali I checked the NPC list, but who is the undertaker? I didn't see one there and from reading previous OOC posts, I think that you mentioned that you have something planned with that. I may have missed where the name and info was written down.
Sorry it took me so long to answer you, hun Q_Q
The Undertaker of this RP is the public NPC "Lucilla Crawford".
This is taken from her short bio:
She is a practitioner of the Pagan arts, and is one of the rare witches who is truly magic and is able to perform spells of multiple varieties. In the light, she is known best for her spice store, Lulu's spices, however, in the dark, she is known as a helpful source for underground assignments given to the Queen's special nobles. Lucilla is very aware of demons and all mythical beings in the world.

Still around. I've been busy balancing the last of my finals and RPing though, but I should be back and collabing soon.

Still around.

And Warhammer even runs on my 8gig RAM, 3.4Ghz i5, AMD HD 7700 Toaster, which I am glad about! I don't like it that much though and glad I can just play it through Steam's family share rather than buying it myself.

Still around.

And Warhammer even runs on my 8gig RAM, 3.4Ghz i5, AMD HD 7700 Toaster, which I am glad about! I don't like it that much though and glad I can just play it through Steam's family share rather than buying it myself.
Its not too demanding unless you want to play an epic war on ultra settings my pc "should" be able to hit the rec settings.

I realise I haven't stated to staff of the Blackbourne Manor, so here it goes

Personal or Public NPC?: Personal
Name: Veronika Karvinsto
Appearance: 1b02f300dfa8eb3af88d4bab1484b114.jpg
Personality: Though whether or not it's her true face, her personality in the human realm is a dutiful, obedient and absurdly modest one. She's very eager to serve either Lady Shiloh or Dimitri himself.

Traits:
Loyal: She'd rather die than desecrate the name of Blackbourne

Hardworking: Whatever order she's given, she does at her utmost to achieve said goal. You could order her to go kill a dragon, and she won't even stop and ask for a weapon to do it.

Quiet: She doesn't like making a scene, and that's ridicilously apparent as she doesn't even want to be acknowledged for anything, much rather just fading back into the background.

Position: Head of Dimitri's Servant Cast

Who may play this NPC?: Lurcolm and Jello, however necessary.

Extra:She has an irrational fear of monkeys.
She is also posing as Dimitri's sister

Name: Artyom Karvinsto
Appearance: steampunk_soldier_by_makingpicsslowly-d8cti6x.jpg
Personality: A straight laced, no nonsense individual with a very apparent bloodlust that doesn't seem to stay sated for long. He can repress his urges easily enough by beating the crap out of his underlings, but is all too eager when he is given a chance to take a human life

Traits:
Loyal: Even through his bloodlust, his Lord's word is law, and by extension Lady Shiloh's as well? Kill a beggar? Already done? Dance like a monkey? Fucking why not?

Bloodthirsty: If given the choice to kill, he'd already have shot the poor bastard before he could decide to do it. It's simply his nature, and one that has earned his position as Dimitri's sword.

Rabble: There are very few things that can make more noise than him if he so intended. His drinking skills are legendary, and he has more bar fights under his belt than what he has hair on his head. It makes him very suitable for his job, as getting into a scrap is not only undaunting, but reveling.

Position: Head of Dimitri's Soldier Cast

Extra: He has a strange obsession with collecting the coat buttons of those he defeated in a bar fight. He's posing as Dimitri's rebellious younger brother

Name: Vladimir Karvinsto
Appearance: 20402c3daf514e5efc99ee6f2ebab1f5.jpg
Personality: Lecherous, secretive, and above all paranoid. Vladimir greets his friends with a blade up his sleeve and his enemies with poisoned tea. He is (obviously) a master of intrigue and makes sure everyone is aware of that fact

Traits:
Loyal: Even through his petty mortal vices and arrogance, Dimitri is above him, Lady Shiloh is above Dimitri, and that he never wishes to change

Hedonist: Whatever can bring a new sense of positive stimulation, he'll do it. From sex to food to drugs to more sex and finally more sex. He once joked that, if lady Shiloh wish it, he could explain with intimate detail every kind of fleshly sin known to man, whatever that may be

Arrogant: He has considerable confidence in his skills, and he isn't afraid to let those around him know it. It would never compromise his work, but it only gives more pent up boasting to those he's allowed to divulge in.

Paranoid: For whatever reason, he suspects the world is out to get him. He has a vast array of cunning traps in his home, and at least sixteen hidden weapons on his person at any given time. Four when he's naked.

Position: Head of the Dimitri's Infiltrator Caste

Extra: He collects pieces of clothing from every individual he's slept with, and has a jar with tiny bits of food he's eaten all his life submerged in formaldehyde. Both he keeps in a safe under his bed

He poses as Dimitri's crazy uncle

Still around.

BLASPHEMY

Status
Not open for further replies.