黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Zero and Artorias are always left out in Ali tagging people >.>

I'm here, having a collab post with Scales. :) Just gotta get things together as well as post our staff. Which will be up tomorrow.
Sounds good :) I look forward to it!

I may have some basic information dropped by the doc to give me and emp something to do, but further expansion would be useful.
Okay :) Should not a lot of people post in the coming day or so, I'll put up some information regarding the case to aid you and emp :)

Still here!

Edit → As for Clyde and me, we're still working on our collaboration as well. I'm not quite sure when it'll be up, though... Have to speak with Clyde on that.

Yup still here

Still here!

Edit → As for Clyde and me, we're still working on our collaboration as well. I'm not quite sure when it'll be up, though... Have to speak with Clyde on that.

So sorry my wrist has been injured through the week and I be able to post Tuesday or Wednesday. It does feel a bit better so I should not be a hundred percent, but a good 70%. Where I am not in pain when trying to write.

So sorry my wrist has been injured through the week and I be able to post Tuesday or Wednesday. It does feel a bit better so I should not be a hundred percent, but a good 70%. Where I am not in pain when trying to write.
Glad to hear your wrist is feeling better :) I look forward to your guys collab post ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Sir Salty
Still here and getting to work on a post asap ><

Edit: And after said post Click and me are probably looking into dishing out a collab.

Edit²: Pretty much done with my post, just waiting on some feedback from Click for some questions that need to be answered~

Last edited:
Still here and getting to work on a post asap ><

Edit: And after said post Click and me are probably looking into dishing out a collab.

Edit²: Pretty much done with my post, just waiting on some feedback from Click for some questions that need to be answered~

I look forward to reading it ^^

Also here, meng and i are working on our collab too, like she said a few posts back.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
13v17r.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ali
At work on break atm, speaking of collabs, methinks Art and I will have another one in the works, just won't post it til the IC gets more fluff into it

Status
Not open for further replies.