黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) • ON PERMANENT HIATUS •

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen enough of you to give you my opinion. After all, we've only been apart of two roleplays together :P

true. I need to get something up in fairy tail. I just been having a hard time focusing this week. My mind been a bit blah. My cupboards are literally empty now. We ran out of groceries last week and I been hungry and tired all week. But I am going grocery shopping Monday so there's some good news. But it's been a struggle all week being hungry and focusing.

Will probably get more in soon enough once more posts arrive but I do hope you guys liked the initial collab Art and I provided :p

Anyways sleep time

Reactions: Ali
I plan to make a banner myself... sometime next week. I hope you won't rip off my head because I will post without a banner :C?

I plan to make a banner myself... sometime next week. I hope you won't rip off my head because I will post without a banner :C?
I definitely won't rip your head off XD
I'm just a happy little unicorn with donuts around my horn :)

I definitely won't rip your head off XD
I'm just a happy little unicorn with donuts around my horn :)
wat.

@Kitsune

please give me like a week guys. my wrst is swollen and its been hard to post

• Love
I will be able to post Sunday :D

I might've lost my hearing like Zeppeli

Okay my post is inccoming this sunday! Shit has been strange the last 2 days so sorry for the delay. Luckily, I am not the only one, though I hope this slow start won't speak bad for the rp itself. Time to go fast.

And yeah, the entire Jojo abridged series of that channel is just pure gold. Sadly it's only up to parts of the first season.

Okay my post is inccoming this sunday! Shit has been strange the last 2 days so sorry for the delay. Luckily, I am not the only one, though I hope this slow start won't speak bad for the rp itself. Time to go fast.

And yeah, the entire Jojo abridged series of that channel is just pure gold. Sadly it's only up to parts of the first season.
This slow start definitely won't be speaking for the entire RP itself. I'm keep this one going :)
Glad to see you're back with us ^-^ Looking forward to that post!

I'm still here.. And the collab was posted yesterday, in casey ou did not notice :)

Me and Emp are here. We are largely waiting on others. Given we all seemingly have the same mission not much we can do :/

I'm still here.. And the collab was posted yesterday, in casey ou did not notice :)
Oh, I did :) You're in the clear - I just tagged everyone c:

Me and Emp are here. We are largely waiting on others. Given we all seemingly have the same mission not much we can do :/
Alright. Should people not post within the next few days, I'll add some updates to the cult assignment so you and your partner can progress.

I'm here, having a collab post with Scales. :) Just gotta get things together as well as post our staff. Which will be up tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Oh, I did :) You're in the clear - I just tagged everyone c:

Alright. Should people not post within the next few days, I'll add some updates to the cult assignment so you and your partner can progress.
I may have some basic information dropped by the doc to give me and emp something to do, but further expansion would be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.