1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Magical, Medieval, Romance, Violent, Gory, Techie, New-Aged, Highschool, College, Yaoi, Yuri, Classic, Crime/Detective, Drama, Fairy Tale, Fanfiction, Humor, Legend, Magical Realism, Mystery, Realistic Fiction, Science Fiction, Suspense/Thriller, Western
▸ This thread is best viewed on a black background ◂
CLICK FOR IC THREAD ♥

25txo45.png

黒執事 Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
divider-decor-copy.png

5yi8hc.png

Prestigious family names sit aloft a mass fortune, passed on through generations of Earl's and Countesses'.
These fortunes allow for the survival of these families, and their influence in the world around them.
We see much of nobility in the daylight, masquerading as nothing more than a wealthy individual with more than enough to keep them happy. However, underneath that pristine facade lies a truth unbeknownst to little; a truth that is often left in the shadows for good reason.
The houses of nobility hold high to multiple titles given by the Queen herself, titles that relate directly to the Underworld and all it's misdeeds.
The jobs of these houses is to police this dank and dirty villainous pit. It is their job to keep London safe from the monsters otherwise out to destroy it.
These houses are known as the wicked nobles, and to cross them, is to most certainly, face death.

London, England - 1886.
The days grow stranger and stranger, with new powers and complications rising from everywhere and nowhere. The Queen and her beloved husband are concerned with their great nations well-being and safety. Luckily, over the many years of their lives, and the reign of previous Kings and Queens, cloaked agents of the crown exist within the reach of the tactile King and Queen.

Earls and Countesses of worthy nobility secretly serve underneath the Queen as agents of the underground; the dark side of England. They are employed by her majesty and his grace in order to expel any threat that may be plaguing England's underworld, and threatening to expose itself to the civilian's eyes and lives.

However, with this type of responsibility, the King and Queen's nobles often find themselves in dangerous situations that put their lives in peril. Often the King and Queen have been baffled to receive a letter, stating such a perilous job has been completed, when it reality, it should have taken England finest soldiers and weapons to accomplish such feats.

The King and Queen are suspicious of their nobles; enough-so, that they have begun fabricating devious ploys and missions for these Earls and Countesses, to push their limits. Should one fail, the leaders of this country would simply move on, but just how far is one human willing to go?

Or....

Is this all really being done by a human at all...?

To be added.
2usx7pi.png

GENERAL RULES
  • All content posted or to be posted within this OOC & Sign-Up's thread must abide by Iwaku's terms and rules. Should you be unfamiliar with these, please follow this link and do a little reading ♥ Iwaku's Terms & Rules
  • Please refrain from causing any un-needed drama within the OOC thread. This thread is for chatting with the fellow members of this RP, as well as to create some excellent plot and have fun with our characters. Should any drama be spotted, I will personally remove you from this RP without a second though.
  • Though Iwaku implements a 'stopper' of sorts when it comes to spamming in any thread, it is still possible, especially when no one else is online or active. Please do not spam messages within this thread. It is annoying for those who have to scroll through message after message, especially when you can easily condense multiple points into a singular post.
  • If you are a playing an Earl/Countess or a Butler, you MUST have a pairing. This RP does not have any solo Earls/Countesses or Butlers.
  • This roleplay has been designed to accommodate a consistent EVEN number of people. No one person will ever be paired with multiple people. I do this in order to get vast amounts of perspective, and allow people to have more fun interacting within the RP. Should someone leave the RP, I have a couple characters put on hold that may be used in the case of emergency to keep the roleplay going, however, if someone leaves, the main priority is to acquire another player in order to keep the balance.
  • Should you or someone you know be interested in joining this RP, however notice that all the spots are full, you may join the waiting list! Yes, this list has been derived seeing as apparently, a lot of people want in on the Black Butler RP. Should this interest you, please send @Ali a PM and I will add you to the list and notify you as soon as a position opens up.
  • I am a HELPFUL person. Don't think of me as intimidating, because I'm about as scary as a fluffy unicorn with doughnuts wrapped around it's horn. Should you require help, shoot me a PM or ask over the OOC thread. As soon as I see your message, I'll respond! There are many other ways to contact me as well if it is an emergency, and those can be found down below in my signature :)

ACTIVITY & POSTING
  • Once before, I hosted this RP as a GM. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to see it rise to what I'd love for a Black Butler RP to come to. If you are interested in being apart of this RP, your main priority should be to post. I understand if outside circumstances pull you away, however, there is only so long that the "life is crazy" excuse will work.
  • In order to be apart of this RP, I require EVERY member (including myself, of course) to post at least TWICE in the IC Thread, every week. It doesn't matter to me what time of day you post, seeing as we're all located in different time zones, however, throughout the course of Monday to Sunday, you must put in TWO posts at the minimum - any less than that will be met with a PM message from me, followed by a warning, followed by your butt getting kicked from this RP.
  • I adore when people post multiple times a day! Do not think that just because you posted an hour ago and only warranted one response from another RP'er, means you cannot respond immediately. Please post as often as you'd like within the RP - however, should you be doing this, make sure your posts have some measure to them and are not just a few paragraphs of garble.
  • Collaboration posts are more than welcome within this RP. My personal suggestion for a collaboration site, would be google docs - it's easy to use, and has multiple settings to allow one to view, edit, or do both! All you need is a gmail. Check it out here: Google Docs
  • All posts must be written in third person.
  • For those of you who have RP'ed with me before (me being @Ali), you may have noticed I put considerable effort into my IC posts, asthetic and all. When it comes to posting, please at least try to make it look pretty... even text colour... bring me some happiness, guys... T_T
  • IC posts must be a minimum of one paragraph (5-8 sentences). I have no maximum; the more you wish to write, the better ♥
  • If you expect to be away for a certain amount of time (four day or more) please let me (@Ali) know as soon as you are away, so I don't remove you from the RP under the assumption you've deserted.
  • If you have not posted in the IC for two weeks without proper reasoning, or letting the GM know, you will be removed from the RP.
  • There will be absolutely NO Metagaming allowed. If you are unfamiliar with what Metagaming is, here follows a definition: Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself.
  • When posting in the IC, please be sure to refrain from using 'black' or 'white'. Though I believe white background users to be plebs, we must respect their eyes, therefore, please use the default colour box, which looks like this:
    2w559ba.png

to write with white text (or black) that way, it easily changes depending on the background and doesn't harm our poor white-background plebs. (I'm being helpful)
  • Under no circumstances will I allow people to post "W.I.P" posts within the IC. If you even think about it, I'll skewer you.

CHARACTER CREATION
  • All Characters must follow the skeleton template laid out in the 'Skeletons' section, depending on their perspective character. If you are an Earl/Countess, please do not use the butler template.
  • Characters may range between the ages of 12 and 20, I will not accept any younger or older.
  • When chosing an image for your CS, please make note that I will accept any form of photo, whether it be realistic, semi-realistic, fantasy, or anime. I am open to peoples creation and interpretation of selective photos, so if one image inparticular strikes a flame for you, please use it.
  • Please keep in mind, when creating your characters, that they are linked to another, and therefore must share certain traits (wishes, goals, faustian contract seals, ect..)
  • The character limit for this RP, is ONE (1).
  • There is absolutely NO USE of cannon characters, within this RP. This includes canon character FC's and names. Fan-Art is welcome, however it must slightly resemble someone else, rather than the character in full.
  • Please do not create a Mary-Stu, Gary-Stu, or a Special Snowflake. Everybody has flaws, even demons (*cough* Sebastian's cat addiction *Cough*)
  • Earl's and Countesses are more than welcome to have 'skills' of their own. Such as 'proficiency with firearms' or 'excells at horseback' - just remember, that their power comes from their name, and their demon butler.
  • All demon/master pairings MUST share a contract seal. The more noticeable the seal, the more connected the Master/Mistress and butler are. For example, should the seal be placed on a nobles eye, tongue, or cheek - that pairing is knit together very tightly. Should the seal be placed on a nobels hand, collarbone, or neck, that pairing is knit together semi-tightly. Should a seal be placed on a nobels back or legs, that pairing isn't knit together at all, and are more so opposing forces with rules. Butlers and Nobles do not have to have matching locations when it comes to the seals.

BUTLERS RULES
  • All Butlers must have an Earl/Countess.
  • Butlers may be Male or Female.
  • Please refrain from focusing to much on demonic history (aka - who your demon was BEFORE they became contracted). This RP is about the relationship between a Master/Mistress and Butler pairing, not who the demon was prior.
  • When it comes to demonic history, I won't completely forbid it, but please don't make it the center of attention (please refer to III in this section).
  • Butlers do not have to share the same placement of Faustian Seal's as their contracts (Earls/Countesses), however, remember that the seal is just as visible on the demon as it is on the noble.
  • Butlers take on the name their contract (Earl/Mistress) gives them, seeing as this is a group roleplay, you are responsible for making your respective butlers name, not the person playing your Master/Mistress.
  • Should your partner cease to be apart of this roleplay, please inform the GM (@Ali) immediately.
  • You may not switch partners mid-RP without liable reason (however, should you discuss it with your partner and the GM it's possible.)
  • Your butler is responsible for caring for their contract (Earl/Mistress) therefore, unless your contract specifically orders it, you may not leave them for dead.
  • When creating demonic abilities, please refrain from making your butler intensely OP. Yes, they are demons, but even demons aren't all powerful. You may refer to the superpower wiki in order to adapt some demonic powers.
  • If you wish, you may create your own demonic powers. Please run them by the GM first before you completely fall in love with them to make sure they're alright.

EARL & COUNTESS RULES
  • All Earls/Countesses must hold a "Queen Given Title" - Ex. Queen's Guard Dog.
  • Earls/Countesses must be between the ages of 12 and 20.
  • Earls/Countesses have no magical ability and will never be able to have magical ability.
  • Earls/Countesses may have 'staff' with special qualities just like in the anime with bard-roy, mey-rin, and finny.
  • Earls/Countesses may possess certian abilities such as sword-skill and archery, however, none of it can be powered by magic.
  • If you lose your partner mid-way through the RP, please contact the GM right away in order to recieve a replacement.
  • Defecting from your partner midway through the RP is not allowed unless certian circumstances arise.
  • Earls/Countesses are in charge - butlers may make menial decisions, but ultimately, you have the ability to control every action they take/make.

SEXUALIZATION & PROFANITY
  • This RP will contain themes unsuitable for those ages 12 and younger. To partipate, please be sure you are open to anything PG-13
  • Profanity and vulgar language are constant themes both in the OOC and IC - should you be unable to handle this type of language, please refrain from joining the RP.
  • Slight sexual themes may be present within the IC. Should you wish to take any roleplay past the age of 17 years, place it within a spoiler and title it as follows "Warning Sexual Content" or, simply take it to a PM.
  • Love'esque relationships between humans and butlers are allowed, however, as previously stated, should the love become more sexual, please use spoilers or take it to a PM.
  • I will not allow anyone under the age of 14 into this RP, due to the possible themes including but not limited to: gore, sexual acts, profanity, devil-lore/devil-worship, blood pacts, and murder.

QUEEN'S MISSIONS
  • This RP is going to run in the style of arcs, placed out by me, the GM. Each arc will be different and relate to something the Queen has issued out as a mission, to all her underground nobles.
  • There is no option in accepting or declining these missions, as they are the base of the IC, you're going to be following the story-line.
  • I apologize in advance if some of the arcs seem like blatent rip-off's of the actual manga/anime, I truly adore Yana Toboso's creativity and story-telling, and wish to play around with it in my own way. (SHOULD A STORY BE OF TOBOSO'S ORIGIN, IT WILL BE STATED IN THE ARCS DESCRIPTION)
  • A new arc will appear once the previous one has been finished - this relies on the RP'ers of this RP to push the plot forward. Should it not be moving fast enough, I will push the plot.

NPCS'S
  • The term "NPC" generally stands for non-playable character. In this RP, however, there will be a few characters created by me and by the players that will be available to be played by all players. (I hope I haven't lost you.)
  • Each person may create PERSONAL NPC's or PUBLIC NPC's. The difference must be stated underneath the characters name.
  • If you create a personal NPC, you and only those you've given permission to may play that character.
  • If you create a public NPC (or if I do) everyone is allowed to play that character, so long as they fall in-line with it's previously encountered personality. (Ex. Jack Smith is a feisty, handsome and charming man who likes to flirt with girls of all ages) That is how I would create "Jack Smith". You CANNOT roleplay him as a meek, shy, quiet boy with daddy issues.

e7nzu0.png

AVAILABLE SPOTS

We're all paired up.

▴◢ EARLS & COUNTESSES◣▴
■■■

Raynard Radclyff - Noble
Butler: Laura Weber
Played By: @EmperorsChosen

Seras Sinclaire - Noble
Butler: Dante Strauss
Played By: @Detective Zero

Anastasia Celestiana Grace Gremoir - Noble
Butler: Klayton Cross
Played By: @Shayla

Montgomery Theron Hiddleton II - Noble
Butler: Chloe Binoche
Played By: @Mr.Scales ⚖

Ainsley Dove Granger - Noble
Butler: Samel Shaytan
Played By: @Kitsune

Elaine Leigh - Noble
Butler: Hecate
Played By: @Click This

Shiloh Annalise Blackbourne - Noble
Butler: Dmitry Karvinsto
Played By: @Jello

▴◢ BUTLERS ◣▴
■■■

Klayton Cross - Butler
Serves: Lady Anastasia Celestiana Grace Gremoir
Played By: @Ali

Laura Weber - Butler
Serves: Sir Raynard Radclyff
Played By: @RedArmyShogun

Dante Strauss - Butler
Serves: Lady Seras Sinclaire
Played By: @Artorias

Samel Shaytan- Butler
Serves: Sir Ainsley Granger
Played By: @Clyde

Chloé Binoche - Butler
Serves: Sir Montgomery Theron Hiddleton II
Played By: @Meng

Hecate - Butler
Serves: Lady laine Leigh
Played By: @Skyswimsky

Dmitry Karvinsto - Butler
Serves: Shiloh Annalise Blackbourne
Played by: @Lurcolm

w7ls7k.png

EARL / COUNTESS CHARACTER SHEET
wwwwwww.png

*Please delete everything in brackets ()*
(Picture - Anime/Fantasy/Real)
Name:
Title: (Ex. Earl of Phantomhive)
Queens Given Title: (Ex. Queen's Guard Dog)
Generation: (Ex. Third Head of the Phantomhive Household, etc.)
Faustian Contract Seal: (Image or description – please work this out with your butler, seeing as it is the demons mark)
Butler:
Manor: (Picture or Description)
--
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weakness:
--
Skills:
Company: (If Applicable)
Brief History: (5 Sentences or less)
What does your contract entail: (Why are you and your butler a pair?)
Other:

BUTLER (DEMON / DEMONESS) CHARACTER SHEET
wwwwwww.png

*Please delete everything in brackets ()*
(Picture - Anime/Fantasy/Real)
Name:
Masters/Mistresses Name:
--
Appearance:
Personality:
Demonic Form: (You may just use a picture if you do not wish to type this out.)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
--
Abilities: (Click here to be brought to a list of demonic abilities - Any and all powers Sebastian displays in the anime/manga are fair game for all butlers)
Weapon: (This can be deleted if you character does not have one, it is not required)
Faustian Contract Seal: (Image or Description – please work this out with your Earl/Countess)
Other:

PERSONAL/PUBLIC NPC CHARACTER SHEET
wwwwwww.png

*Please Delete Everything in Brackets ()*
Personal or Public NPC?:
Name:
Appearance: (just a picture, please)
Personality:
Traits:
Position: (Such as a maid or servant to a household, a sister or brother, even a friend)
Who may play this NPC?: (if this is a personal NPC, please state who may play this NPC, if it is not, please delete this line as a whole.)
Extra: (anything from where they reside, to what they do or own.)
2j604cl.png

2016-05-22
4688107.png

Hey guys.
So here's a general PSA for this RP - and I apologize if this isn't what you wanted to hear, but honestly, it needs to be said.
Though I am the GM of this roleplay, it is not solely up to me to progress this story line.
Yes, my contributing factors will aid in the stories progress when time requires it, however, when I see posts being made then weeks of silence, I fear for this RP's continuance.
As a roleplayer, it is the job of said person to aid in story-telling, creativity, and interest. Should you join an RP, you cannot solely rely on the person in power to keep an RP interesting - if that were the case, there would be no point in even having group RP's; it would fall directly under the GM's hands to do everything and at that point this just becomes a written story, published by one author, rather than many.

I want to see this RP flourish, and I apologize if I haven't been attentive with the activity or things of that nature, however, I can't be expected to devote my entire life to this in order to get people to post/move along with their own story lines. I will post updates and story arcs when time calls for it, but if only a few people have posted OPENING paragraphs, there isn't much I can do - I will not create conflict out of thin air!
In conclusion, should you believe you do not have the creative merit or ability to continue with such a free-form RP, it'd be best to disembark and find a more GM-runned RP.

However, should you wish to stay and progress with me and the others, I look forward to the future of this RP ♥
Thanks for reading.
-Ali

2hq83dw.png

LUCILLA CRAWFORD
8cGiw2D.jpg

Owner of Lulu's Spices & Herbs
magic_room_by_ddal84-d3cy0a4.jpg

Personality Traits:
-Flirtatious
-Endearing
-Sensual
-Demanding
-Jealous
-Playful

Lucilla Crawford is a young lady often regarded as a 'wicked witch'. She is a practitioner of the Pagan arts, and is one of the rare witches who is truly magic and is able to perform spells of multiple varieties. In the light, she is known best for her spice store, Lulu's spices, however, in the dark, she is known as a helpful source for underground assignments given to the Queen's special nobles. Lucilla is very aware of demons and all mythical beings in the world. She is able to know upon first introduction what origin a person may be. Often flirting with the dangerous side, Lucilla will often request sexual favours for information, however, should she be feeling kind, she will settle for a kiss or perhaps some form of embarrassment. Lucilla prefers males, and when visited by them, tends to get into trouble. With females, she often likes to watch them embarrass themselves by her own hand. Cruel in her ways, Lucilla is often a last minute resource, however, she is incredibly helpful and knows more than enough things to assist a noble with their current endeavors.

Name: Beatrice

Appearance:
2r41z7a.jpg

Position: Head Maid of Granger Household

Personality:
She is sweet and delicate. And everyone believe she is caring. Which she is, she has the personality of a mother, but with a darker side to her. She's secretly a sexual sadist, who likes to hurt her victims.

Traits:
-Really good organizer
-Really good planner
-Is mothering
-Is nurturing
-Loves her job
-Secretly devilish

Public or Personal: Public

Who Can Use her: Anyone.

4152261129_5472af2b1d.jpg

Personal or Public NPC?: Personal

Name: Faye Lumin
Personality: Snarky, strong-willed, confident but always humble, no one can simply intimidate her, not even Dante and his antics. she tends to have a much weaker and timid side when it involves her master.

Traits:
Half-fox hybrid
Ex-paramilitary;
Proficient self-defense
Great house cleaning
Enjoys cooking thanks to Seras
Heavily dislikes snakes

Position: Housemaid to the Sinclaire House

Who may play this NPC?: @Detective Zero @Artorias (if he feels inclined)
Extra: Taught Seras what she knows of self-defense, particularly grappling techniques.
Although prefers not to use them if the situation can be avoided, she carries twin Remington Model 1858 Revolvers and steel wire hidden within her attire at all times to protect the Sinclaire name.

-----

Kaburagi.T..Kotetsu.240.628461.jpg

Name:
Felix Belfleur

Personality:
Strict but fair, he often sticks by the book and almost always has a soft grin on his face much like the appearance photo. Keeps a calm demeanor through and through, and with his past interactions, likes to think of himself like an uncle-figure (rather than a father figure, let's not go that far)

Traits:
- Cunning intellect
- Analytical thinking
- Snide humor
- Businessman
- Scholar

Position: Tutor / Financial Adviser

Who may play this NPC?: @Detective Zero @Artorias
Extra: A family friend before the tragedy that had befallen the Sinclaire family, he has remained loyal to the family name even after the arrival of Seras' new 'staff,' acquainting himself into the inner workings of the underworld atmosphere not unfamiliar to him. He is easily in his late 30s.

-----

Name:
Evelynn

Appearance:
latest

Evelynn is a moderately powered Demon, Succubus to be exact, under the Service of Dante.

Personality:
Evelynn is caring, always willing to help those that are in need and has an eye for danger and excitement. She has a mean side, but only resorts to that side when words can't help. She is the Estate's protector when Dante is gone, and is the reason why Dante brought her along into Lady Sinclaires' service. Kind, compassionate, seductive, she carries traits necessary for a maid and servant of any household while hiding the keen nature of a watchful protector.

Traits:
-Loving/Compassionate-
-Strong-
-Unforgiving to those that wronged her-
-Loyal-
-Protective-
-Coy-
-She's a freakin' succubus

Extra:
Akin to Faye's use of ranged weaponry, she takes the more 'melee' approach with an array of several knives

Position:
Gardener/Watchdog

Who may play this NPC?:
@Artorias | @Detective Zero

**Note**
~ All the Gremoir Servants wear the appropriate clothing and attire ~

GIDEON & MARTIAN BEXLY
*THESE CHARACTERS ARE LOW-LEVEL DEMONS UNDER SERVICE OF KLAYTON CROSS*
tumblr_mma1ma53d31s95gmbo1_500.jpg

Blood-pact brothers, Gideon and Martian Bexly are gracious and cautious men. They live amongst a slew of different personality types and prefer to observe rather than interact. More often than not, the two brothers can be found paroozing the vast libraries of the Gremoir Mansion, in search of new information and knowledge. It is rare these two are found performing actual tasks around the house, mostly because Klayton will not allow them to touch anything fragile, due to previous incidents which shall' remain undisclosed under request of the brothers.

TRAITS
•Calculating
•Intelligent
•Thoughtful
•Clumsy
•Observant
POSITION
Servants and Informants of the Gremoir Household, in service to Lady Anastasia.

Who may play this NPC?: @Ali and @Shayla

EXTRA
Gideon and Martian are low-level demons who follow Klayton from master to master. It is rare that Klayton is found in a contract without these two somewhere around.

Being low-level demons, Gideon and Martian possess demonic abilities, few, but some; however, they rarely use them. The two much prefer observing a fight and learning skills and tactics, rather than putting them into practice.

Gideon and Martian can often be found telling tall tales and spouting random information to Lady Anastasia when she has nothing to do - they are quite useful for interesting information and short-stories.

Being demons, Gideon and Martian have vast amounts of knowledge both from the human world, and the demonic world - should one require some information, dates, or anything regarding history, these two are likely to have it.

SAMANTHA 'SY' KELVIN
02d14cc02865d8717cdea086b24b9946.jpg

Samantha (or Sy, as she prefers to be called), is a young woman, both blind and mute. If Sy could speak, she would be enraged at all times. She hates her family for what they did to her as a child, and those around her. Sy is violent, volatile and ready to kill at a simple command. She is always active and doing something, never one for sitting still, lest she believes she will once again be taken away. Sy holds great appreciate for the person who took her in, whoever they may be, and has decided to serve them in thanks for her freedom.

TRAITS
• Shy
• Quiet
• Violent
• Angry
• Destructive
POSITION
Sy is a servant of the Gremoir Estate. She reports directly to Amanda, out of fear of the demoness, however, doesn't truly understand the woman's origin.
Sy is responsible for the Estate's protection.

EXTRA
In her childhood, Sy experienced abuse, both verbally and more so physically, due to un-loving parents. She was traded at a young age to a small, unknown group of scientists, attempting to create the next best weapon. She was put through torture even demons would find unnecessary in order to coat her body in metal, and infuse her bones with enhancement drugs. This lead to her going blind, mute, and deaf in one ear. Underneath all her armour, Sy is scarred from head to toe.
Sy's entire body (aside from her head) is covered in strong metal, that was surgically fused to her body during experimentation.
Sy wears bandages around her eyes, and according to what she once signed to the brothers Gideon and Martian, underneath the bandages lies a site most unfitting of her outer demeanor. Both Gideon and Martian have requested she remove them for inspection, however, she never has.
Sy's body is equipped with state-of-the-art weaponry which she uses to defend the manor.
Her body was injected with drugs which enhance her durability, speed, and strength.

BILLIE SHERMAN
blood,girl,illustration,illustrations,art,sexy-081814d5cc88f1f209d47666ba106997_h.jpg

Billie is a go-getter, often found out and about, somewhere on the Gremoir estate, she is a very childish person at heart. Despite her outward appearance, Billie is a kind soul, she often employs her mean girl facade when in the presence of strangers (much like a puffer fish expands when it's frightened), she enjoys making herself look intimidating before those who she does not trust. Billie is a smart girl, with a very loving personality, especially towards animals - so much so, that the servants and people of the Gremoir estate have come to know her as the Animal Tamer.

TRAITS
• Playful
• Determined
• Fun-loving
• Protective
• Excitable
POSITION
Billie is a servant of the Gremoir estate. She was brought in due to her tremendous skill with being able to easily tame any animal.

EXTRA
Billie is known for being able to tame any animal she comes across - her specialty being bears.
She is often found outside the Gremoir estate, training strays, or household animals
Billie believes if she tries hard enough, she can tame Klayton
She occasionally works around the mansion doing repairs
It is said that Billie's room is full of stray animals - Klayton is much too repulsed to ever find out.
Billie carries a whip on her right hip at all times. She uses this as a last-minute resort to tame unyielding large animals.

TIMOTHY REID
91fda1f0daa8c539592dcb57407c2421.jpg

Unlike Amanda, Timothy is a very willing, open, and caring individual. He often employs the mantra of "treat others how you want to be treated", therefore, he is kind to everyone and anyone, despite how they act towards him. Timothy may look weak on the outside, however, he is incredibly strong, both physically and mentally. Timothy can take a lot and give it right back. Amanda as well as the brothers Gideon and Martian have come to call him 'bolder', due to his unwavering mental and physical self.

TRAITS
• Loving
• Addictive
• Strong Willed
• Constant
• Dim-Witted
POSITION
Timothy is a servant of the Gremoir Estate. Due to his tremendous physical strength, Timothy is responsible for protecting the manor and it's inhabitants along with Sy.

EXTRA
At a young age, Timothy was experimented on - this lead to his tremendous strength
If tested, Klayton believes Timothy's strength would be a match for Amanda's, however, he has yet to test this theory
Timothy can rarely be found without his stuffed penguin
Timothy is the youngest servant in the household, at the age of 13

AMANDA HEATHERS
*THIS CHARACTER IS A STRONG DEMON - UNDER SERVICE OF KLAYTON CROSS*
Teresa.jpg

Amanda is the ultimate concoction of sassy, bratty, and disobedient. She was brought into Lady Anastasia's service by Klaytons hand, however, refuses to protect the woman unless forced, or with good reason. Amanda is brutal to deal with, as she is constantly back-talking and sassing whoever may be speaking with her. She is rude, crude, and un-befitting of a Gremoir servant - however, what she lacks in social finesse, she makes up for with defense and offense. Amanda is the type to take action first and speak later, and once underneath her blade, it's rare she's able to be stopped.

TRAITS
• Rude
• Disrespectful
• Crass
• Tactical
• Powerful

POSITION
Amanda is a servant of the Gremoir Estate. She is Anastasia Gremoir's footman and reports selectively to Klayton Cross.
Amanda is primarily responsible for the Countesses protection (whether she likes it or not..)

EXTRA
Amanda is a strong demon which has been eternally contracted under Klayton due to a bet she lost some millennia ago
Amanda prefers swords, and will occasionally teach Anastasia when Klayton does not have the time
She is incredibly jealous of the relationship between Anastasia and Klayton, and often tries to sabotage their contract
Amanda is very strong in regards to most demons, however, has never once defeated Klayton in battle - she hasn't even come close

Personal or Public NPC: Personal

REXEN
2r5xe8i.jpg

As A Dog...
[spoili]
2lm1h85.jpg
[/spoili]

It wasn’t like he wasn’t educated, the Grimoire house didn’t want a naked idiot running around their manor when he was in human form. He has some basic speech, it isn’t like they were going to give him some high class education because of it. Though they keep Rexen because he is loyal to a flaw. He’s not necessarily as dog as some people would expect. As a dog, he’s a dog, loyal, trustworthy and has a habit of following the Master of the house around.

Which makes him kind of a rival to the Demon butler at the house as well. Rexen is prone to biting strangers, people he doesn’t like, or people who get too close to the Master. Which plays into the whole demon rival thing. Before the new butler ever had come Rexen was the loyal family guard dog.

He’s strong willed and eager to please. Obedient and loyal to a fault. He will carry out the duty he was given by those who took him in. He is loving and also affectionate. Being very touchy feely at times to, looking for hugs and pets, and praise.

TRAITS
• Demon Hound
• For some reason refuses to wear shoes, will often chew them up if given to him
• Loves Hugs and Snacks
• Loves to eat
• Loves to please his master
• Loves to play games
• Hates the new butler
• Has a habit of bringing the corpses of the dead bodies back to his Master

POSITION
House Gremoir's Guard Dog

Who May Play This NPC?: @Clyde @Ali @Shayla

EXTRA
Has a habit of showing up in unexpected places. Note it’s not all the goddamn time, but somewhere I (@Clyde) find funny to insert him. He also can transform between the forms at will, and has basic intelligence. He understands things and unlike Pluto (from the Anime/Manga), He talks very little, enough to be understood.

Personal NPC

Lydia Buford

GnimRoJ.jpg

~Personality~
Lydia is very loyal and helpful servant. Bordering obsession on occasion, she consistently offers her assistance even if not required. However, polite as any good maid should be. She doesn't become distressed when told she's unneeded or when dealing with rude guests. Diligent, she always follows orders without question. Displaying confidence and professionalism in all aspects of her work.

~Traits~
Respectful
Orderly
Responsible
Patient
Cookery

~Position~
Head Maid

Who may play this NPC?
@Astros
@Akashi

~Extra~
Has previous experience with serving nobility.

Personal NPC

Edward Lear

[spoili]
1-1909815254.png

[/spoili]

~Personality~

Edward is a moody incoherent whirlwind for the majority of his time awake. Wandering the halls of Belmont Manor, he moves to and fro between daily activities. Forgetting about them one moment only to rush off reminded of them again the next. Easily distracted, he can waste the whole day before he notices and raises a fit with his short temper. Though, a few words of flattery can easily simmer down the old warrior.

~Traits~
Senile
Experienced
Strength
Loud
Caring

~Position~
Respected Resident

Who may play this NPC?
@Astros
@Akashi

~Extra~
49d511c888807fe9dcb207c44f4024dd.jpg

60c9c5a0c4f680b98d953f5487e9ee3b.jpg

Personal NPC

Flora Beauchamp

d62cb4cdefd286f655f337a5b2d6d2e0.jpg

~Personality~
While out and about in the garden or the busy city streets. Flora is pleasant company with her friendly conversations and happy demeanor. Enjoying her job, there's hardly a dreadful moment in her day to day. When she's not gardening or enjoying leisure time, she'll be busy in the lab working on her independent studies. Improving old formulas and testing new ones, she isn't afraid of taking risks when dealing with the unknown. Nor when confronting Harland on his numerous complaints of her work and use of the workshop.

~Traits~
Insightful
Courageous
Inventive
Green Thumb
Levelheaded

~Position~
Gardener & Chemist

Who may play this NPC?
@Astros
@Akashi

~Extra~
Flora's nickname is Flo.

Personal NPC

Harland Thorpe

5cf18801a1eaee6bf03df3e4fbf4046e.jpg

~Personality~
Harland is a man of simple design. Following a straightforward daily routine. He prefers things his way, and is easily antagonized by distractions or disruptions to his work. Relying on intuition, a considerable amount of time may pass before he ever sees any substantial progress. As such, he likes everything in his workshop to be left just as it were the day before, as he left them. This demand puts him at odds with Flora Beauchamp frequently as she often causes accidents and disturbs his workplace. Though, aside from that, Harland is fairly vigorous and sociable for his age.

~Traits~
Sharpshooter
Tracker
Observant
Adroit
Spirited

~Position~
Engineer

Who may play this NPC?
@Astros
@Akashi

~Extra~
ec8002d1224bb93a83bf27a9e877972e.jpg

Builds custom firearms and weapons among other things.

mid_21553_2567.jpg

Personal or Public NPC?:

Personal

Name:
Rebecca Radclyff

Personality:
In contrast to her brother(‘s inner persona) Rebecca is found to be more kind, caring and overall more booksmart than he, yet still retaining the stubbornness and determination in getting what she wants. Not particularly knowledgeable in regards to the underworld as he is, though would be more than capable in running the Radcylff’s companies should he step down (or otherwise be indisposed).

Traits:
-Weak Physique-
-Highly Intelligent-
-Proficiency in proper etiquette (Dance, Speech, Apparel)-
-Noble-woman’s beauty-

Position:
Younger sister of Raynard

Who may play this NPC?:
RedArmyShogun and myself

Extra:
16 years of age, lives in the family estate and more spends her time assisting her brother with company business, attending public events, or investing herself in books.

37.jpeg

--

Public or Personal NPC?: Personal

Name: Shenandoah "Shana" Williams
28b07827855eba734db9c385152a234d.jpg

A hellcat from Texas, Shana is normally very direct and loud spoken with a ready laugh and a bottle of liquor. While good natured, her personality is much like a typical American Cowboy. Prone to fighting, shooting, cursing and generally not too bright. However she knows her way around plants and animals, and is one hell of a shot, easily good enough to join a circus if she wanted on that alone. Because of this she can be a bit prideful and a rebel, though not afraid of hard work. It seems the only authority she submits to is money, her own safety and ever increasingly the Maids. While Raynard is a bit annoying to her, she seems to fear the maid. Gets along some what cordially with the sister Rebecca. She cannot be trusted in a formal situation but makes good muscle. Useful for some social functions given all the nobles she can drink under the table when dressed "lady like".

Traits:

Honest and happy go lucky
Bare Basic Education
Crude and rude
Hard working Farmhand
Gunslinging trick shooter
Heavy drinker
Equestrianism

Position: Carriageman and Groundskeeper (Bodyguard) of House Radclyff

Who may play this NPC?: @RedArmyShogun @EmperorsChosen

Extra: Armed with a Winchester Rifle, a SAA Revolver and Bowie Knife. Chambered in .44-50 and .45 Long colt respectfully. Under recommendation of the Maid she carries a handful of Silver Bullets.

Is American, was a former criminal that hid her identity and was exiled from the US as part of her pardon for bandit activities in the South West and Mexico.

--

Semi-Public (For now, personal)

Name: Stanley Anderson "Doctor Anderson"
sample_8bde1f396fdccb5f8aec7b2aa27043f0.jpg

Personality: A highly skilled physician that knows a wealth or information and has seen much in his life.

Given this he's generally a scoundrel thats seen it all. Likely if he heard the truth on the demons he would roll his eyes. Given to asking for payment upfront if someone attempts to heckle or pay half he'll do half the job. Generally being very dark humoured he works well and fast for all his faults. Of note he has little problems pulling a shotgun on those who push too far. He seen service with the British Army and know Raynard fairly well, in fact the boys escapades and resulting need of treatment inspired him to become a doctor. Which was a mixed blessing, given what he seen of Empire and afterwords in the underworld, he has became very jaded.

Traits:

Field Surgeon
Scoundrel
Underworld dealings
Skilled physician
Military training
Shotgun Surgeon
Pharmacist
Dark Humour

Position:

A doctor who doesn't ask Questions he doesn't need to know.

Location: Anderson's Medical Clinic outskirts of South London.

Who may play this NPC?: @Astros @RedArmyShogun (@Others once its been shown how he is and who can rp it properly so consider it semi public.)

Extra: Was briefly a Medic in the Royal Army, at 36 years old he has cared for a number of the nobles.

giphy.gif

Name: Matthew Wilde

Personality:
Matthew is a well-mannered man, who tends to be on the strict side when it comes to Lord Hiddleton and Chloé when it comes to the health of the Lord. He is rarely seen without his usual stoic façade. The only time anyone sees any kind joy upon his face is when his son, Damien, is around or when he sees that the Lord is in a good mood.

Traits:
Intelligent
Protective
Loyal
Impatient
Caring
Knife Thrower
Boxer
Tactful

Position: Doctor

Who may play this NPC?: Meng & Mr.Scales

Extra:
∴ Former boxing champion and
∴ Raising his three-year-old son, Damien, by himself after his wife passed away while giving birth.
∴ After becoming the Hiddletons' live-in doctor, Matthew has thought of Monty and Alice to be almost like children of his own, so he often worried about them.
∴ He has great respect for Chloé but is also very suspicious of her relationship with the Lord.

tumblr_m297qurAs71r6gatdo1_500.gif

Name: Alice Roland

Personality:
Alice is a quiet young girl, who doesn't show very much emotion, which is why Chloé found her so interesting. She is an amazing cook, yet has to be watched over all the time or she'll end up eating all of the food. Even when emotionless in the face, her eyes always express her joy when cooking or using her explosives/firearms. She's a sweet girl, who secretly has a strange attachment to Monty. She likes to tease him by playing tricks on him or feeding him all the things he doesn't like when he's unresponsive to her.

Traits:
Quiet
Stubborn
Food-Lover
Emotionless
Loyal
Abnormal Strength
Firearms Expert
Explosives Expert

Position: Cook

Who may play this NPC?: Meng & Mr.Scales

Extra:
∴ Her next life goal is to be a steamed bun.
∴ Cooks what she wants unless they have a guest.
∴ Secretly likes Monty, but still isn't sure of which like.
∴ She finds herself looking at Chloé often because she hopes to grow up to be similar to her, although she is unaware of the woman's origins.

divider-decor-copy.png

Last edited:
Banners%20GIF_zpsqlenmody.gif

Want one?
Fill this out:

Picture(s):
Character Name:
Prefered Colours:
Prefered Font: (dafont.com only)
Symbols n' shit:
Anything else?:

--

Fair warning, all my banners are optimized to look good on the BLACK backgrounds.
Here's some examples that have been made for this RP...
Klayton%20Cross%20finished_zpshtzvs26f.png

Anastasia%20Gremoir%20finished_zpszrimy2yg.png

Niklaus%20Loucelles%20finished_zpsp3kjgnol.png

Dante%20Strauss%20finished_zpstddpkl4s.png

Montgomery%20Hiddelton%20The%20II%20finished_zpswypmoxmv.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Akashi

e01cb12b0d05d5d08e2b96428bdd5d80-d99zyhq.jpg

t520sx.png

"I serve Lady Anastasia Celestiana Grace Gremoir to the ends of the earth."

MALE
BELONGS TO THE HOUSE OF GREMOIR

divider.png

APPEARANCE
Klayton resembles what his Mistresses had desired upon contract. A man of impeccable stature, mystery and taste with a side that screams danger. He stands at six foot, four inches with a square cut jaw, plump lips, and crystalline silver eyes. A mop of short, black hair sits atop his head, often shaggy in appearance, it's only upon request he ever combs it back or applies gel of some sort to slick it to his head. When in the presence of the public, Klayton dawns a rather versatile butlers uniform, with a long tail coat, and ample buttoned vest in the classic colours of black and white, however, when in the presence of his Mistress Anastasia, Klayton has been given the opportunity to dress much more relaxed - so long as he still performs his duties. With casual garb, Klayton sports leather gloves, and a jacket, as well as silver crucifix necklaces; double in origin which never leave the demons neck, even in typical butler garb. His faustian contract seal is located on his upper left collar bone, covering a hefty bit of the demons neck.

▷[spoili]
New-Arrival-Black-Butler-2-Kuroshitsuji-Sebastian-Cosplay-Costume.jpg
[/spoili]◁

superthumb.jpg

large.jpg
PERSONALITY
Though stoic in appearance, Klayton finds humor in the human's way of life. For thousands of years, the demon (now named Klayton) had been situated in the bleak cesspool known as hell, occasionally making his way to the human world and feeding on bottomless scum - humans who's soul merely sated his appetite for no more than a few small moments. This has given the demon a sense of taste, to the point where he can tell the difference between a good soul, and a bad soul - one that will lace his pallet with flavours to live off of for years to come. Albeit his 'pretty-boy' appearance, Klayton finds no issue in getting into a scuffle here and there for his Mistress. He protects Lady Anastasia with his life, and will happily do anything to make her smile, as he enjoys her bright, shining smile. Klayton doesn't enjoy being teased, however, and when time comes to protect his Mistress, he'd much rather get the killing over with, than spend useless moments gathering intel - it is often the demon must bite his tongue before his Mistresses enemies.

divider.png

4667537.png

Fighting
Cooking
Sword Arts
Dancing
Multicultural Communication
Gathering Information
Anastasia

4667536.png

Anastasia
Relating to Human Emotions
Guns
Intense Fragrances
Sexual Appetite
Certain Herbs
Social Etiquette

divider.png

ABILITIES
  • The ability to possess superhuman levels of hand-to-hand fighting skills and excel in various forms of combat.
    Click Here
  • The power to sustain numerous blows of internal or external assaults.
    Click Here
    Note: Klayton (as all other demons) adheared to the laws of the human world, therefore, when injured, they adopt external cuts, bruises, and other bodily harm - this is merely for show and hasn't formally damaged their body.
  • The power to exert great strength from their muscles.
    Click Here
  • The power to develop or have wings.
    Click Here
  • The power to transform and reshape the form of one's body.
    Click Here
  • The power to use the abilities of spirit.
    Click Here
  • Chaos Manipulation, Dark Element Manipulation (Black Earth/Black Lightning/Dark Fire/Dark Water/Dark Wind), Darkness Manipulation, Death Inducement, Age-Immortality, Dream Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (Electricity/Fire/Ice), Fear Inducement, Hell-Fire Manipulation, Human Disguise, Mental Manipulation, Natural Weaponry (Claw Retraction/Enhanced Bite/Horn Protrusion/Prehensile Tail), Pain Inducement, Poison Generation, Illness Invulnerability, Soul Absorption

WEAPON
◢[spoili]
demon_sword_by_elementalmanster.jpg

Klayton rarely enployes the use of his demon sword, however, over the course of his extremely long life and afterlife, the man has adopted the sword into his arms. Kept within the world he was born, it is rare he is able to acquire or use the weapon - when he does, he is nearly unstoppable.[/spoili]◣

FAUSTIAN CONTRACT SEAL

2ds0dgn.jpg

VOICE
[spoili]I adore this mans voice, so therefore, I'm making it Klaytons. The title of the video is rather suiting though..
[/spoili]​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Akashi and Shayla
Quick question: When it comes to face claims, do you want a specific form of picture, or is any form okay?

Quick question: When it comes to face claims, do you want a specific form of picture, or is any form okay?
Anything that draws your interest works fine :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Reserved for my Earl.
[spoili]
[bg=white]
embed.php

tumblr_msj809sTDC1qd9dr7o1_500.gif

"Head of Granger Household. It's my pleasure to meet you!"

Name
Ainsley Dove Granger

Title
Earl of Granger

Queen's Given Title
The Queen's Classic

Generation
Second Head of the Granger Household

♣ Faustian Contract Seal ♣
[BCOLOR=transparent]Think of a crackling shape that looks like a molten rock. The cracks are ancient glowing runes that read something in an unique language. The shape glows and crackles. But is not the typical pendant or circle. It rests against Ainsley's heart.[/BCOLOR]

Butler
Samel Shaytan

Manor
[spoili]
Hellsing_Mansion.png

[/spoili]
page-break.png

tumblr_mstszze3v11spfh9oo1_500.gif

"Eh? Did you just call me pretty? Why, thank you, love~!"
page-break.png

Appearance
Using the "I'm still growing!" excuse, Ainsley stands at a height of 5'1" (and a half). Despite his high hopes—pun intended, he was conceived from parents that were not all that tall themselves, so he doesn't have much luck on his own. His build is a petite, slender one. He doesn't have any muscles since he doesn't work out, and is leaning on the more feminine side of the spectrum. More than he can count on his two hands and feet, he's been called "beautiful", "pretty", and "gorgeous". It used to bug him, but now he takes said compliments with pride. His skin is a light, creamy complexion. Not too pale that it looks like he never goes outside, and not too tanned that it looks like he stays outside. Such a shade only adds onto his delicate, doll-like appearance. Light blonde hair that stops at the nape of his neck and is wispy in style coupled with his turquoise blue eyes, his appearance radiates innocence, which is what he's usually associated with.

Oz.Vessalius.600.227589.jpg

348855.jpg

pandora-hearts-cosplay-oz-vessalius-costume-red-431.jpg
oz_vessalius_by_vermeillerose-d58nf3l.png

Oz.Vessalius.full.532719.jpg

Oz.Vessalius.full.345134.jpg
97f7124a85e848bffd8641bb2d706f7a.jpg

Oz.Vessalius.full.1579436.jpg

images

Ainsley's fashion usually consists of bright colors. Every now and then, he'll wear a dark color, but it's a rare occurrence. He's not sure if it's a normal thing, but he has different outfits for different occasions. Though, with how fancy all of his clothes are, no one would really be able to tell the difference if he were to wear the same type of clothing. No one but the ones who worked in the Granger Mansion, that is. He likes for his clothing to enhance his appearance and make him feel as if he's on top of the world; as if everyone is staring at him. It's a bit selfish and narcissistic, but Ainsley is only ever this way about his wardrobe.

Personality
+ Humble | Despite how Ainsley was raised as a child, and the lifestyle that he's living now, the blonde is very down-to-Earth. He doesn't let any of it get to his head, courtesy of his upbringing. His mother would always constantly remind him how lucky he was, and how grateful he should be for everything that he owned. Everyday her words ring through his mind as he goes through the motions.

- Sheltered | Unfortunately, he was born to (over)protective adults, which led him to live a sheltered life. He never got to experience things on his own, and learn from said experience like other children his age. His father and, especially, his mother were always monitoring him and making sure that he didn't hear, or see, things that would "scar" him as they put it. 'In due time, he would learn about everything, but not right now' is what they thought. Because of this, Ainsley doesn't truly know the cruelty of the world and of others.
+ Intelligent | Ainsley is very bright. Not being able to go out into the world and explore it on his own, he would explore it through many, many books and other kinds of literature. He would kill his free time by studying and memorizing what some might consider useless facts. It caused his knowledge to expand until he was practically a walking encyclopedia. Of course, his smarts aren't just for memorization. He can also apply his knowledge and skills when solving academic problems. He is only book smart, though, which will take him far in life, yet won't protect him. And protection is that exact thing he needs for what he's doing.
- Naïve | Another downfall to living a sheltered life. Ainsley knows nothing of the world, and, therefore, is easy to corrupt. He has no clue as to when to trust someone and when not to trust someone. It's the very thing that gets him in majority of the trouble that Samel saves him from. He is the epitome of innocence, which is what his parents' where striving for. They wanted him to be the walking definition of "ignorance is bliss", but he's finding out that that's not always the case.
+ Honest | Ainsley is a very open teenage. He has no qualms about sharing his whole life story with a stranger that'll listen. He's painfully honest—no boundaries whatsoever. And, just like everything else, that's not always a good thing. Granted, people do appreciate his honesty and believe him to be a very trustworthy boy since he wears his heart upon his sleeve, but it's this same thing that always have people coming after him. If it weren't for the staff of the Granger household, the blonde would most certainly be dead by now.
- Gullible | You will never meet anyone more gullible than Ainsley. Easy to manipulate over and over again, the blonde just has the worst of luck when it comes to social intelligence. What makes his gullibility the worst of all is that, even if he is suspicious, he'll still believe the lies that are being presented to him. He's the easiest to persuade. As long as it sounds legitimate in his ears, he's sold.
+ Sensitive |
- Vulnerable |

Strengths
+ Chess
+ Violin
+ Archery
+ Fashion
+ Knitting
+ Acrobatics
+ Skating

Weakness
x Cooking
x Dogs
x Sweets
x Blood
x Fighting
x Samel
x Heights

page-break.png

tumblr_mstszze3v11spfh9oo2_500.gif

"You still desire to know more of me? Well, I don't see any harm in that!"

page-break.png

Skills
• Strategy
• Archery
• Acrobatics
• Gathering Information

• Stealth

Company
Granger's Tea Flavors

Brief History
Ainsley's mother had sent him out to fetch Priest Astor for reasons that she wouldn't reveal to him, no matter how many times he asked. As he made his way to the church that wasn't that far from the Granger Mansion, he wondered why his mother didn't send out one of their many maids instead. Not like he was complaining that much. He didn't get to go outside much, so he took every opportunity that he got without a second thought. His mother could have sent him across the country and, while a bit miffed, he still wouldn't complain. Humming softly to himself, he slowed down as he got closer to his destination, shuffling towards the entrance before opening it and peeking his head inside.

"Hello? Is Priest Astor available?" He called into the large building, deciding it was best to slip inside in order to search for said man himself. "Lady Delphine Granger requests his services immediately," he continued to speak loudly, eyes scanning his surroundings.
[BCOLOR=transparent]For a long time he was a respected individual in the spiritual realm. For a long time he was considered almost like a king of those around him. Though now he could barely even considered himself a king at this moment. A king did not lose his will or way for a mortal. Would be something his father would have told him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though Elanoire was more than just a mortal. More than just the woman he loved. She meant something more in his life than a simple demon who was superior to the mortal race. That’s not the way he thought when he thought about her. And truth be told she brought something to him that he would never forget.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He was dying, but not in any traditional sense of the word. His heartbroke years ago when she left this world and he was left alone to rot. He couldn’t move nor think about anything, but her. And in a sense he had become powerless due to it. All he wished for was that some day. That his heart would stop rotting away and that he would, truly, should die.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And he believed his wish to come true when a Shikigame, by the name of Fairy had knocked down the door to his home, here in the demon world. He believed he would die. He would believed, ah finally someone here has come to take my reign. For in a sense in this world, he for a long time was considered an unofficial king.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“You truly have thrown away everything for one mortal woman,” Fairy told Samel.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“She wasn’t just one mortal woman,” Samel responded solemnly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“I probably will not understand it,” Fairy told Samel.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“It is fine, no one really would, and if my father was still alive, he would have certainly laughed at me right now. Mocked me. Mortal woman are not to be loved,” Samel responded once again in a melancholy way.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“True, he most likely would have done so,” Fairy told Samel, and then sighed, “Is that what you really want? Someone to take your life?”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“That mortal woman was my life,” Samel told Fairy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fairy sighed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“You lost all your power, for one woman,” Fairy chastised, “Yet, I am not sure who is more of the fool. Me or you.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“What do you mean?” Samel asked Fairy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“That mortal woman was not dead, she was a living human in this world,” Fairy remarked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“This is true, I am not needed of any reminding of it,” Samel told Fairy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Than perhaps, you will find her again,” Fairy told Samel.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“How do you figure?” [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Because I am the one giving you the chance to do, my powers should not be abused Samel, though in this case I rather our king come to his former glory, than let it go to waste,”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fairy came from behind him. Silent steps, instead of driving a dagger through his heart or rendering him dead. There was a blue light. And Samel was cast out to the mortal world. Spiraling vortex. With no predetermined destination. That Samel would know of. Simply being cast and thrown into something.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As dimensions were pulling. As Heaven and Hell were colliding. A spiraling vortex of blue light ripped through times, and dimensions, and worlds, and powers. Till he was casted through the mortal knight sky and shot through the roof of a chapel. Must be this then the sign Fairy was speaking of?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A demon falling into God’s place. And he had yet to recognize the boy in the chapel.[/BCOLOR]

"I've looked everywhere, and have yet to see Priest Astor. Maybe he's out? It'd be best to just head back and tell mother about his disappearance," Ainsley thought out loud. He let a soft sigh fall from his lips as he turned on his heel to make his way back home. That was until something crashed through the roof with so much force that the blond wouldn't be surprised if it was dead, whatever it was. He squealed loudly, jumping back in shock and fear. His hands clutched at his chest, where his heart was racing a mile a minute. Eyes blown wide, he could only stare as he tried to make out the object through all of the debris and dust that enveloped it. After another moment, the young master gingerly made his way towards the pile of crushed cement and ceiling directions.

Exactly where did this come from? Why did it fall from the sky? So many thoughts ran through his mind as he got closer. With furrowed eyebrows and a shaking figure, he called out to it. "A-Are you... alright?" As he got closer, he was able to make out that it was, in fact, a person. That only confused, and worried, Ainsley even more. Blinking owlishly, he stopped a couple of feet away from the unconscious... man? Was it even human? It didn't strike him as a human being but as an otherworldly being. Maybe an angel? A fallen angel? It seemed to connect in his mind since they were in a church after all.

"C-Can I ask what you are? Are you an angel from above? Is that why you fell through the roof?" He fired question after question. Rambling was a bad habit of his when he was nervous, or scared. He's tried to kick it, but it has yet to go away.

So this was the mortal world, it seemed different. Perhaps felt different too from what he was use to. When internal magic wove into the landscape of the world itself. Here, felt so dry. As if magic was hiding. Completely undetectable. Why was it hiding he wondered? Though there was something to deal with right now. The mortal speaking to him.

Naturally he could have corrected him. But instead an angel seemed like a better cover. He stretched his wings a little. Looking into the holy cathredral of God's place and smiled.

"Yes, yes, I am angel," he replied, "An angel to..." he looked around again, "speak to God to you. I am....your guardian angel."

Hopefully this kid bought this lie. Or else he'd be in hot water.

A Guardian Angel? For him? Ainsley couldn't believe his ears, yet his rapidly pumping heart made it clear. Raking his gaze down his Guardian Angel's figure, he wondered why he was sent one. Surely all Guardian Angels watched from the shadows, right? Why did his come to him in person? Maybe it was his parents' doing? They were also very protective of him since he was their only child. Shaking his head slightly, he gathered up the courage to speak once more, not feeling as scared as before.

"Guardian... Angel? Don't you usually protect me from the shadows? How come you're here in person?" He questioned with a tilt of his head. As he awaited a response, he couldn't help but take in his Angel's wings. They were different from what he was led to believe. They weren't a pristine white that looked as soft and fluffy as a cloud, but pitch black and resembled that of a... demon's. But such beauty couldn't belong to a demon... right?

"I was told by God to reveal myself to you, in order for you and I to share strength," Samel responded with a smile.

This mortal boy kid was kind of gullible. Though it worked in his favor.

Ainsley blinked owlishly before pursing his lips in thought. He mulled over what his Guardian Angel said, wondering if it was true or not. Then again, why would his Guardian Angel lie to him? Snapping out of his thoughts, a smile formed upon his pink lips as he stared at the other man.

"Okay! I'm Ainsley Granger. What's your name?" The blonde questioned in a cheerful tone, any hint of fear from earlier gone away. Now that Ainsley wasn't as scared as before, he was able to get even closer to his Angel.

Samel raised himself and flapped his wings a bit.

"I am Samel," he told him, "And if you are so willing you may take a contract with me."

Ainsley's gaze followed the Angel as he stood up, craninv his neck to look at him. Samel was his name, so the blonde could properly address him now. It was such a strange name, especially for an Angel, but Ainsley didn't know any better, so he didn't notice. His eyebrows furrowed at the mentioning of a contract. Why would an Angel need to create a contract with him? Wasn't that a... Demon thing?

"A contract? Why must I create a contract?" He questioned with a slight frown. "Angels don't create contracts, right? Only Demons do that," he continued to ramble, eyes slightly narrowing in unshadowed suspicion. This Angel was quite different, now that Ainsley thought about it. From his dark, yet angelic appearance to his name to this contract, the young boy was starting to rethink exactly what Samel was.

"...Are you sure that you're my Guardian Angel?"

Samel fluttered his wings.

"This is a God's contract," Samel was continuing with this it seemed, "It's to make you closer to God. So he can watch your actions through my eyes. He has trial for you. But you must figure it out yourself."

Was the kid going to catch on or could he get away with this lie he wondered?

Ainsley was silent as he mulled over this newfound information. It seemed legitimate to him. That wasn't something you could lie about! Coming to a final judgement, he nodded as a response to Samel's earlier offer. He would create a contract with his Guardian Angel.

"I'll create a contract with you, Samel," he confessed, not knowing exactly what he was getting himself into. Not knowing that he was about to sell his soul.

"Very well," Samel told the boy, his wings flapped, "Then we have come to an agreement."

He stuck out his hand for the boy to take.

"Take my hand," Samel told the boy.

Ainsley followed Samel's command, gripping his larger hand with his dainty one. It was pretty much swallowed by the other's. Once their hands were locked together, the blonde glanced up to look at Samel with a questioning gaze, curiosity rushing through him. He waited patiently for what would happen next.

Ainsley chest was on fire. His heart felt like it were to erupt in flames. It became clear in the instance of the contract that no angel would command fire in the heart so strong. Samel simply smiled as he too was consumed by flames of the heart.

In an instant as fire consumed Ainsley mind. There was a flash. Before everything faded into normal, like a photograph burning in the flames. Peeling away. Till Ainsley was now aware of the very creature he had made a deal with.

"I know what you're going to say," Samel said, "You tricked me. Well I had no other choice. Were you really going to help out a demon out of your own volition? Most likely not." Samel frowned looking around, "So now that you're my master. How would you like me to appear in your mortal form? How are you going to conceal me?"

Samel raised a brow.

Ainsley's mind was trying to make sense of everything that just happened. Once again, his gullibility got the best of him, and now he has made a deal with a demon. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt to survey the damage done to his chest. Apparently, some kind of seal was placed upon it, possibly proof of their contract. It made the blonde frown slightly. At least it wasn't on his cheek or anything like that. It's easier to conceal this way.

He turned his gaze back to Samel as he spoke. His mind was slow with catching up, so he was silent for a few moments before he responded. "Master? I'm... your master now?" He repeated with a disbelieving tone. "Well, being your master, I guess it would only make sense for you to become my butler. People won't question because it's a normal thing," he explained. "So that's how I'll conceal you. You'll serve the Granger household, but you'll be my personal butler." Ainsley gave a little nod in the end as he buttoned up his shirt once more. His gaze was slightly hardened, still upset over the fact that he was tricked.

"As for your mortal form, I'll leave that up to you. As long as it fits the butler category, then you should be fine. Now, come along, I must be heading back home to my mother. She's fallen ill, and I was sent to fetch a priest for her, yet he seems not to be here," Ainsley rambled as he made his way around the debris, around Samel, and towards the door.

"Very well," Samel said, "I will study these said butlers and come up with a disguise."

What does your contract entail ?
In order to repay Ainsley for helping him, Samel shall be contracted to the blonde until he hits the age of twenty. This contract consists of Samel being a bodyguard, servant, and anything else that Ainsley needs.

Other
| Seiyuu/Voice Actor |
(Haruhi Fujioka — Person with short brown hair and brown eyes)

| Theme Song |

page-break.png

tumblr_mtb376jo8k1s63brzo1_500.gif

"Is that all? Oh, but I'd like to talk some more! Fine, if you must, you can depart. Good day to you!"
[/bg]
[/spoili]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ali
[fieldbox="Lady Anastasia Celestiana Grace Gremoir, red, solid"]
mldNyxf.png

Wrong or Not , I will follow my own path.
Even if the end result leads to me losing myself.

9Ok7MBQ.png

mldNyxf.png

Name:
Anastasia Celestiana Grace Gremoir

Title:
Countess of Gremoir

Queens Given Title:
The Queen's Raven

Generation:
Second Head of the Gremoir Household

Faustian Contract Seal:
" This is located upon that of the top of her Right Breast and will usually be found covered even though it is lower down."
2ds0dgn.jpg

Butler:
Klayton Cross
Manor:
1129073.jpg
mldNyxf.png

latest
mldNyxf.png

Appearance:
original.png
yellow-kimono-dress-1.jpg
41599.jpg
tumblr_n2owm8RFTc1s3762eo1_500.jpg
glass_heart_princess___himeno_kyouko_render_by_fashion_neko21-d799q89.png
\
hakurei_reimu_red_dress_brown_eyes_black_hd-wallpaper-714476.jpg
314410.jpg
Personality:
Protective ~ She will allow no harm to befall herself or anyone close to her. Will without a second thought rush to their side

Brave ~ Ana fears little in her life to be honest. She will take any challenge and face it head on without a moments consideration in mind and do instantly what is for the best of everyone.

Gifted ~ She was a gifted lyrical songstress from the day of her birth. It flowed naturally from her lips and became a devoted love and passion of her's. Now a days she truly does not let it show like she used to as it is a reminder of what she lost.

Intelligent ~ She is extremely smart and very quick witted in all things she puts her mind to. Can be very inventive and excellent with planning and strategies.

Caring ~ She care's greatly for her friends , Family and the man she once loved and the one she loves now. She would be willing to die for them without a second thought and place herself on the line for the better being of them and her revenge.

Loyal ~ You earn her trust and you will always have it without any questioning by her. It may take sometime especially if you crossed her once or shattered her beliefs in her.

Just ~ When it come's to choice's and decision's faced within her life , she always proceed's to answer and settle all things fairly based on the want's and needs of those around her.

Spontaneous ~ Ana loves to do spur of the moment things.. She believes you should live your life to the fullest no matter what the case at hand is and or the set limits. She used to be more so this way as a teenager but became less so over the years.

Hopeless Romantic ~ Yes , she like every girl dreams of finding her true love and she won't go announcing that to anyone. She has yet to be in love and shy's away from it greatly. Everyone needs love and in time she preys to find it. She once had it and once was in love with a man she was afraid to have or break the gentle heart within she knew he had with her alone.. Though the man she had once been with at that time did not like what he saw there.

Charming ~ She can turn on the charm and flirtatious side when the time calls upon it to get out of a tricky situation.. It can be plenty of fun at times for sure to her and you can always tell by the gleam in her eyes she enjoys it.

Gentle ~ She has a soft spot she doesn't show most...She adore's children and she deal's with the knowing she may never be able to be a perfect mother in the future.. She can often be found outside playing with the younger members of the Pack and or with her friends.

Secretive ~ Ana often doesn't say much on how she is feeling and will keep it hidden if she feels it to be the right thing to do at that time. In her mind she believes that her feelings are minor and not truly something that need to be said aloud when there are higher priorities about to be handled and dealt with.

Hotheaded ~ She can become slightly hot headed when people push her buttons far to long and hard. Which than drives her to her own breaking point of patience.

Secretive ~ Ana often doesn't say much on how she is feeling and will keep it hidden if she feels it to be the right thing to do at that time. In her mind she believes that her feelings are minor and not truly something that need to be said aloud when there are higher priorities about to be handled and dealt with.

Darkness ~ Within her grows a darkness unlike any other. It is desperate to consume her soul and fill her fully with wicked and evil ways. It is why she must be so strong and cold hearted to make sure it can never overrule who she truly is.. She fears to become a monster and lose herself utterly in bloody madness.

Guarded ~ In her entire life span there has not been a single day in which she has not been guarded and or defensive on divulging others who do not know of her past. In her opinion , she has been constantly been told that her Uncle was of the greatest heart and loyalty upon her family no matter how greatly the little girl tucked within loved him.. It is a topic she fears facing and or talking upon and one she will lash out on due to his cold blooded murder and never getting to say goodbye to him or being able to be with him when he left... She felt hopeless , ruined , broken when she returned to the wrecked manor with Klayton at hand to look upon the broken and scattered dead bodies of her beloved family.

Queen Bitch Tendency ~ Don't take it personally when you choose to anger her.. All that time of training of course taught some self control. Yet , when ticked off or driven to anger she will go full Bitch Mode on someone's ass. She hates and loves to be tested due to the fact she enjoys her badass side more than she should at times which is a fully gained side from that of her parent and their willingness to defend all and everything they truly believed in.

Strengths:
Wit
Manipulation
Seduction
Charm
Sword fighting
Horseback Riding

Weakness:
Children
The Innocent and Down Trotted
Klayton
Her Feelings
Sexual Appetite

Raspberry Pie
mldNyxf.png

tumblr_ngsxvaVBgZ1qbvovho1_500.gif

mldNyxf.png

--
Skills:
Seduction/Manipulation
Double Handed Swordfighting
Acrobatic/Agile
Writing
Horseback Riding

Company:
Trade , Tailoring & Newspaper Industries

Brief History:
mldNyxf.png

Anastasia was born in into the glimmering hall's and lands of Gremoir Estate. It was said the moment her parent's laid eyes down upon their fragile bundle that instant love was proclaimed down upon her. Evangeline and Greyson Gremoir cherished their little Anastasia with all that their hearts could hold.. A singular trait stood out clear to prove that the blood of Gremoir reigned supreme in her and it came in the form of her brilliant ruby eye's. It was a trait passed down the entire line to each child that was birthed and blessed to hold the name. Though , even upon such a joyous occasion darkness could be found mingled in the heart of her own uncle , Sebastian. To him this day all but resounded the fact that he would never be able to gain the one woman he wanted above all and the title and wealth that he found himself superior in deserving compared to that of his elder brother.. One could say , in that day he swore to take and have all that his brother cherished and looked after.

Years upon years would come to pass and age in the the Gremoir Estate alongside those that dwelled within. With that , the blossoming rose Ana alongside that of three younger siblings that had been born into the world over the years to grace their halls. Evangeline and Greyson were all but proud and happy with the pride and joys they called their beloved children. Over time , Ana began to take interest in the trade of the family at the ripe age of Sixteen and than so began to accompany that of her father on all of his business trips and meetings. All this time , Her Uncle played the part of love and devotion to the family but to that of Ana. In his eyes , Ana was no longer the little niece he looked upon as a mere child. No , she had grown into a superior beauty to that of her own mother and to Sebastian a ideal replacement to enact his wildest and passionate fantasies and desires down upon whether she wanted it or not. His plan was at last drawing near and he had gathered at that of his side those that despised the current Gremoir Heir and family... Doom was set to befall them and he all but planned to claim all that remained as his own by lifting one mere finger.

Sadly , this was not a deception to be sensed in the family and or one to be expected. It all came down on one cold Winter's night in November as the family had just returned from a trading expedition and family time from that of Germany. The House held silent and all within filled with contentment and happiness. Ana had been off within the small cut off sitting room from that of the massive library. Her parent's were settled in having tea as the smaller one's slept soundly in the confines of their bedroom's. Ana flipped the page delicately as she sighed contentedly at the now finished book. She braced the book light to her bosom as she rose up from the lounge couch. As she trailed her way to the door to draw open a scream all but pierced the library. In an instant ,she burst forward to all but witness her father held in her Uncle's grasp with a dagger delved into his throat as blood spattered and cascaded down upon the oak floor's where not to far off her mother was to be found being beaten and raped in the nearby corner as crimson painted that of her gowns.. In that instant her eyes widened and shook in fear as her own bloody screams conquered the room.. Her lips shook as her father's last words mouthed were , " Run , My Ana..." For that she did as her heart cried out to help her parents as she breezed out the door to all but hear her father's body resoundingly thump to the floor below as Sebastian barked out orders to all in the room. The End had Come.

Down each hall , she breezed down as her skirts all but puffed and flew behind her. She breathed heavily as she rounded the corner to all but thump into a behemoth of a man. His arms snagged her's quickly behind her back as she screamed loudly to all but hear many another fill the house. Quickly , a solid kick was delivered into that of her back as she all but came face to face with that of Sebastian with a wild untamed smirk sparked to his features. Her eyes grew wider and wider as his hand snagged and yanked up her chin to draw her face in near to his own to speak in a venomous tone." My Dearest Ana... I have destroyed the precious Gremoir name with my damned brother whom will burn... All the wealth mine and your body and soul rightfully given to that of me.. I promise , you will learn to want m-." Before he could finish , she spat in his face as tears streaked her cheeks as she uttered in shallow breaths." Never , you damn bastard.." Only than was her cheek stinging as his slap resounded to those drawn near before she was thumped atop the head as darkness stole her away.. The final memories she had was of the smell of smoke filling her nostrils and screams ringing within as she felt true defeat and hopelessness filling her in the dreaded dark of her broken mind.

In the far away mountain countryside , She was held a prisoner in her own misery and doubts... Night after night , she would have her own body abused and tortured by Sebastian's touch and all the painful words and cruel venom that spilled forth from that of his mouth. Night after night would pass and her heart all but shattered more to the point of being a ghost within. On her fortieth night and one more session of being beaten and raped to a point where she had found her breaking point. As she laid draped naked beneath the sheets.. The moonlit night filled the room as she gazed outwards towards the window. It was than , the moon glowed soft across her battered and bruised skin. The wind crackled and rammed into the stone of the manor as she slowly drew upwards with the silken sheets cradled to that of her battered body.. Her hand drew outwards as thoughts of her family rushed forth into that of her mind. They died... Not able to defend or avenge their slowly fading name. No... Damn well no she would not allow for it to be ending this way.. Her eyes grew wide as her ruby gaze pierced the darkened room as she shouted out as her chained leg rattled." I am done... I will do anything... Anything to make these bastards pay!! I will not surrender!" It was than , a clouded darkness darker than night and without a moon held in the sky drew around her. A voice dripping in seduction matched by warmth.. " Do you truly wish for revenge.... Are you willing to give anything to gain it , Little Flower?" A panther's glowing yellow one's meet her red one's that paled merely for a moment before a fire lit within. In that moment a clear yes shattered through the dark as she drew down her sheet enough to all but feel a mark burn into that of her skin as it glowed.. The last words she recalled in that night were. " As you wish , My Lady." Terms were set in stone later on and a fate unlike any other sealed.. She returned home to the burned down ruins and from than on out set to rebuild and thrive once more.. Klayton at her side and years of preparation later she was set and settled upon gaining what she wanted and understanding her heart fully once more.

All one could say was a certain phrase held true... " Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
mldNyxf.png

What does your contract entail:
" He will lead and assist me in wiping out the families that destroyed and murdered my own and those loyal to us. Killing the man... My Uncle that attempted to ruin me in every way out of desire and hatred. To watch him crumble and burn in a wake of fire. Lastly, to bring my families name and secure their generations for a brighter future to last. "
mldNyxf.png

Voice:
mldNyxf.png

Other:
612_blackEfriesianEhorses.jpg
white-horses-6.jpg
Ollyindex.JPG
TS-CRUSADER_540.jpg
https://img0.etsystatic.com/009/0/7276907/il_570xN.426871424_hqg6.jpg
mldNyxf.png

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
  • Love
@Ali , Question! What age range would you like for us to keep our Earl's & Countesses in? With FC's I just want to make sure I nail the age right.

Why you do this to me @Ali?

Why on one more slot?

:(

NHFW6l7.png

qcXfNdF.png

"Revenge is an act of passion, vengeance is the act of justice."
gold-star-divider-5.2014.png

MALE

Butler to the House of Belmont.
"My loyalty and service belongs only to my Mistress, Eva Belmont."
- Niklaus' contract seal is located on his right pectoral muscle. -

APPEARANCE
Niklaus is tall and has an athletic body. His eyes are light gold, while his hair is crimson red. His hairstyle is quite unique. But his attire is always different. He has more than just one butler outfit, with slight changes each day, but one would mostly see him wearing the usual black and white any butler wears, with white gloves. However, whenever he ventures out for an errand, one would see him wearing a long black coat with a top hat, a black cane with a silver snake shaped handle, and white or black gloves. That always varies.

PERSONALITY
Niklaus is a sophisticated man who is always in control. He always has a smile on his face, but can also be quite strict and cold, and tends to scare people of like that. He is very observant and knows about everything that goes around in Lady Belmont's life. He can also be playful or mischievous, but most importantly, he is an optimist, idealist, in some cases, and also a calculating man. He has an interest in serving humanity, and if asked, he can adapt to a situation most fitted for his Mistress. One would even call him somewhat of a symmetrical man. He likes balance and order, but can easily brush that aside if need be. If thats not enough, he is quite cunning and manipulative. He can pick up on the smallest of things in regards of Lady Belmont. If she is hiding something, he'll know, but he won't pry, or try to find out what it is. There is more to him than what meets the eye, especially about what he really is, and his origins.

DEMONIC FORM
[spoili]
h4pQUcU.png

[/spoili]

STRENGTHS

- Silver Tongue
- Baking & Cooking
- Entertainment
- Adapting To Any Situation
- Linguist (Several)
- Knowledgeable & Perceptive

- Traps, Tracking & Hunting
- Photographic Memory
- Marksmanship

WEAKNESSES
- Pestering Individuals
- Eva Belmont
- Clowns (Dislikes Them)
- Angels (Hates Them)

- Elevators (To Some Degree)

ABILITIES

• The power to influence animal behavior, or to control.
    Click Me

• The power to use the abilities of serpents.
    Click Me

• The power to use the abilities of spirit.
    Click Me

• The power to manipulate desire.
    Click Me

• The power to possess enhanced eyesight.
    Click Me

• Supernatural Condition, Enhanced Combat, Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability, Enhanced Strength, Weapon Creation, Wing Manifestation, Elemental Wing Manifestation, Chaos Manipulation, Dark Element Manipulation (Black Earth/Black Lightning/Dark Fire/Dark Water/Dark Wind), Darkness Manipulation, Death Inducement, Age-Immortality, Dream Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (Electricity/Fire/Ice), Fear Inducement, Hell-Fire Manipulation, Human Disguise, Mental Manipulation, Natural Weaponry (Claw Retraction/Enhanced Bite/Horn Protrusion/Prehensile Tail), Pain Inducement, Poison Generation, Illness Invulnerability, Soul Absorption.

WEAPON
[spoili]
dxwK8EE.jpg

Kitchen Utensils. Makeshift Weapons. Anything
[/spoili]

FAUSTIAN CONTRACT SEAL
[spoili]
4rUhWMn.png

[/spoili]

EXTRA
- Niklaus likes creatures such as butterflies, he finds them quite soothing and beautiful.
- Niklaus enjoys the company of cats and tigers, even serpents. Being by them or petting them. They are especially likeable to him.
- Niklaus does not like uncleanliness, and the fact that everything needs to be in a certain order.
- He likes to read books about the humans and their history. The past and the present. They amuse him.
- He aids his Mistress in almost everything, but only if neccessary.
- Niklaus does not have a favorite weapon, but if he has to choose, he'd go with a sword, or a shortsword.
- He is the second in charge after his Mistress, Eva Belmont.
- He also goes by a shorter name instead of Niklaus, which would be Klaus.
- Niklaus is quite fond of roses, but more specifically, black roses.

VOICE
[spoili]
NOTE: His voice sounds exactly like that from 1:49 to 2:20 and 3:28 to 3:39.
[/spoili]

Last edited:
Can I take the last spot?

Working on mine, had a question. Four of us have been talking amongst ourselves on steam, is it okay if we use our pairings? I noticed the demon CS's depend in several parts on that factor and I don't want to fill that out unless its okay. Otherwise its wasted time on my part.

That is;

"House You Serve:
Masters/Mistresses Name:
Faustian Contract Seal: "

Sections of note.

Or did you have something planned?

What is the last slot you need filled btw?

@Ali , Question! What age range would you like for us to keep our Earl's & Countesses in? With FC's I just want to make sure I nail the age right.

Let's say between the ages of 12 and 19, just to keep it within the range of childhood :)

Can I take the last spot?
Sure thing :) Just so you know, it's for a butler position.

Working on mine, had a question. Four of us have been talking amongst ourselves on steam, is it okay if we use our pairings? I noticed the demon CS's depend in several parts on that factor and I don't want to fill that out unless its okay. Otherwise its wasted time on my part.

That is;

"House You Serve:
Masters/Mistresses Name:
Faustian Contract Seal: "

Sections of note.

Or did you have something planned?

Seeing as I haven't come up with anything in terms of random pairings, you guys are more than welcome to select your own partner.
All I'm concerned about is that there is an even number of players and partners - one for everyone, and now that Clyde has joined us, you may begin pairing.

Sure thing :) Just so you know, it's for a butler position.

That's fine. I pretty much have a picture in mind.

What do you think about this? Yeah that's right step aside bitches, whomever the earl/countess is has a fabulous butler alongside their fabulousness

2q1gtmo.jpg

Let's say between the ages of 12 and 19, just to keep it within the range of childhood :)
Perfect! ^^ Will do and since we are allowed to ask on partners... Is the darling Ali up for grabs?

That's fine. I pretty much have a picture in mind.

What do you think about this? Yeah that's right step aside bitches, whomever the earl/countess is has a fabulous butler alongside their fabulousness

2q1gtmo.jpg
Hahaha, the fabulous'ness is too much. It brings me to my knees with adoration, lmfao.
That's an excellent picture :)

Perfect! ^^ Will do and since we are allowed to ask on partners... Is the darling Ali up for grabs?
I am indeed up for grabs - partners we shall' be ♥

Well damn, I had planned for a Countess in her mid 20s. Suppose I could place her at 20 and let anime logic explain the rest.

A question while I'm at it.

Butler:
Manor: (Picture or Description)
--
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weakness:
Is this section meant for earls/countess or butlers? Was a bit confused by the second "appearance".

Hahaha, the fabulous'ness is too much. It brings me to my knees with adoration, lmfao.
That's an excellent picture :)

I am indeed up for grabs - partners we shall' be ♥
Well I will hope for such a lucky thing. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.