Keep Finding Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arron felt as Vivian's hand went into his chest and into his rib cage feeling her hand getting ever so close to his heart as he looks down at her smiling as he then coughs up blood. "You see there in lies the problem this is the real me when I had these powers you are my only weakness the only thing I fear to lose so please leave before that bird brain Merari makes you into his pupp.." Arron spoke as the ring started to spark sending electricity throw him and throw Vivian.

"Tsk tsk Arron your speaking to much" Merari spoke watching all go down on a roof of a building having his right unwrapped as it started to glow. "Now be a good shark and kill your daughter she the only thing that's stopping you from letting lose"

Arron heard Merari's words in his head as he looked down at Vivian as they were getting shocked. "I won...t do it you dam Cr..ow"

--+--

Rune watched as Ku was charging at him as Rune as his ax and brung it smashing towards the ground causing the ground to start to split as the chains start to wrap around Rune's chest cutting his flesh, but acted like his armor. "KUUU!" Rune roared out

Vivian frowned toward his words, recognizing the paternal caring tone of her father start to come through. Before she had a chance to interrupt him about Merari, she felt the shock begin to go through her. Her organs struggled as the numbing sensation came through her and she felt herself begin to fall away, her arm pulling out of her father's chest and out as she collapsed from the force of the electricity. As soon as she was disconnected from the current, she let in a gasp of air, her heart trying to recoup its rhythm while her body was trying to repair the bit of damage from the electricity.

"Merari..." she choked out, slowly sitting back up and keeping her gaze on her father. "That fucking crow is behind this?"

~*~

Kurureenu watched as the ground began to split toward her before hopping to one side and continuing to go toward him. "Quit saying my name, you harking manwhore!"

Arron's chest wound started to heal as he looks at Vivian as he punches the ground causing the area around them to change the city around them into an open meadow with spears sticking out of the ground and in the distance a old looking castle. "There away from the crow" Merari sensed that Arron and Vivian vanished. "Dam that shark" Merari spoke .

"Vivian welcome to were I was reborn and were I learned fear" Arron spoke as his suit changed into a suit of armor his hair got longer. "We better get ready that crow going to be here anytime so my dear Princess ask me anything you want"

--+--

Rune laughed at Ku's words as charges at Ku ready for her attack as he raises his ax

Vivian flinched when her father brought a fist into the ground. She remembered she was told not to during training, but it's hard to break habit. She gazed around her and at the field. Not only were spears sticking from the ground, but there were larger ones in the distance that impaled through men that were silenced in their screams. Their spirits now forced to protect the world that her father was showing her.

She tore her gaze back to her father, glaring. "What do you mean that Merari is behind this? What is he trying to do? And how can we properly stop it?"

~*~

She kept pushing forward, her sword raised and ready and ignoring the potential danger of the ax hovering ever closer. She let out a shout as she pushed the sword forward, aiming for his neck.

What are you doing?

The woman had stopped short of her attack, a tingly mix of numbing pinpricks going down her spine and through her arms. An awareness suddenly sparking to life and dying in an instant. The conscious that she had been spending months muting with alcohol having a moment at the worst of times.

"Well Merari is doing his job as the Ziz it's time for the world to change for better or worse and to do that he needs his two weapons to do it the Leviathan and the Behemoth he wants us to battle and as far as I know there is no way to stop it I agreed to this, but I told Merari I didn't want you involved in this that's why I took this ring to take your place I don't want to lose you Vivian" Arron spoke as he saw ravens starting to perch on the tips of the spears.

--+--

Rune brings down his ax missing Ku. Rune looked down at Ku into her eyes as the shadow figure voice came into Rune's head. *Kill her Rune and take that other half of the key off her corpse and set me free* Tears run down his face at the thought of it. "I don't want to lose you" Rune stopped standing in place. *What the hell are you doing?!?*

Vivian frowned, bringing up a hand and chewing on her fingernail with a bit of irritation at the information. "I can't believe I had a crush on that bird-thing for so long," she muttered angrily. "Wait... The Behemoth is a suit of armor, right? That's what you told me... Who's going to be wearing it?"

~*~

Kurureenu felt the ax just barely miss, flinching away from the crash of it striking the ground. Her gaze connected with his and her lips curled up into a snarl. "I'm already lost," she sneered angrily. "To you... To Liev... To the whole God damn world!" The woman felt another pang, her heart contracting again with the pain she'd always try to drown away. "I'm a dead woman walking and there isn't anything you can do about it!"

Angel smirked from the distance, watching the two with her scythe before glancing outside. Her smile faded, wondering where Arron had disappeared to. "Where is that walking hunk of a fish?" she muttered, using the comment sarcastically.

Arron sighed. "Well judging from what I been sensing it either going to be Rune or Kurureenu my guess Ruby and Angel are going to make them fight to see witch one needs the armor more" Arron spoke as he looked around. "I see he made it" the wind picked up as Merari came down from the sky landing on the field his wings spread out. "Aw Arron I see you came here were we first met" Arron turns around making sure to stand between Vivian and Merari as a sword appeared in his right hand and a shield in his left. "I will defend Vivian she my daughter and she the only good thing I did in this world"

Merari sighs softly. "Arron you made a deal with me remember" Merari raised a spear using magic as he throws it at Arron. "You were impaled with a spear"Arron blocked the spear with his shield. Merari chuckled. "I'm doing my job Arron my hands are tied the big man wants the world to change"

--+--

Rune heard Ku's words as he drops his ax the chains tighten there grip on Rune burning his flesh as Rune dropped to his knees. "Then end me Ku if you can I won't stop you, but know I was a fuck up and I mean a huge fuck up and I still love you though I know I don't have a chance in hell at getting you back, but if killing me can give you peace then do it" *No you dumb ass I won't have this* yelled the voice as the hot chains shot off Rune's body and impaled Ku.

Vivian felt the wind pick up, brushing her hair back and looking up at the sky as Merari came down. Her gaze was fixed on him until her father blocked the path, protecting her from the Ziz in front of them. She took a few moments to glare into her father's back before stepping out from behind, placing herself beside her father.

"Why does the big man want the world to end, Merari?" she asked, arms crossed. "This world can't be that bad that it's time to destroy it and try again. We're not a failed experiment to just throw down the chute."

~*~

"At least you're still capable of love!" Kurureenu screamed. Her voice cut short as she felt the heat of pain impale through her, the dark chains sinking into her flesh and protruding from the other side. A dazed gaze went down to the chains as her blood began to trickle down. A cough sent the metallic taste of blood to her lips, feeling her lungs begin to fill with the crimson fluid.

Who knew this could hurt so much?

Her gaze fluttered back toward Rune, everything suddenly feeling like slow motion as she fell to her knees. A small smile graced her lips as she weakly motioned to her chest. The key that was in her breast pocket had also been impaled straight through, shattering it.

"Ha..." she managed breathlessly before feeling the last of her strength recede from her body.

Angel stared on with wide eyes, the faintest of smiles on her lips. "Is... she really...?"

Merari smiles. "No there no do over this battle will force humans to evolve or should I say it will unlock humans ability to use magic after you tricked Rune into opening the box Arron you showed humans the magic world again" Merari spoke

"So what you people think humans can handle magic again like hell they can they'll use it for war that's all humans ever do I've seen it first hand" Arron shouted. Merari smirked. "Well what are you going to do Arron do your job or I'm going to have to ask Vivian to fight?" Arron tighten his grip on his sword as he was already planing on his plain to attack Merari.

--+--

Rune watched as the chains ran throw Ku as his eyes widen at the sight as the chains came back to Rune and out of Ku making her body hit the ground Rune followed Ku's body as caught her holding in his arms. "Ku..?" Rune shock Ku a little. "Please Ku don't leave me not again" a chain came off Rune trying to go after the key as Rune grabbed the chain with his free right hand. "keep away from Ku I didn't want this I don't want the key I just wanted Ku back in my life" Rune sensed Ku's life force was getting weak.

Ruby walked into what was left of the store. "wow I didn't think Rune could do it" she started to laugh.

"Once someone let's the stupid bird out from behind the desk, he thinks he's bad ass," Vivian muttered, glaring toward Merari. "And my dad thinks that humans need to be coddled every step of the way." She glanced toward her father and raised a brow.

~*~

Kurureenu gazed around herself, surrounded by a daze of fog. A quick glance down showed that she was healed, healthy, and flushed. It was like nothing ever happened. The woman frowned, gazing around before finally speaking, "Is this Heaven?" She jumped with her voice echoed.

"No, dear," another responded before a figure walked out of the fog. Liev smiled and slowly waved.

The woman's breath hitched, her hands coming up to her face before she started forward. She went to hug her husband, but he moved over and caused her to stumble instead. Her gaze went back to Liev, her eyes glazed over with tears. "So I'm dead?"

Liev shook his head. "Not if I have anything to do about it. You're still alive, but you're fading fast. You need to use your magic t-"

Kurureenu interrupted with a scoff. "I can't use magic anymore."

Liev gave his wife an agitated gaze. "Hoshinko came back, remember? To protect you. You still have trace amounts of your powers leaking out. You just need to tap into them completely. You need to heal yourself..."

"I don't remember how..." Kurureenu responded, looking down with shame. "Also, I want to be with you... I've been alone..."

"You made yourself alone," Liev countered. "You pushed everyone away, drank, and only depended on one person to come and save you. What you needed to realize was you don't need someone to save you. You need to save yourself."

~*~

Angel laughed, seeing the sight before her. "That bitch is finally dead? Took her long enough!" she hooted, hitting her staff off the ground. Her eyes glanced over toward Ruby with a large grin across her face. "You see that? She's dead!"

Merari sighed as he looked at Arron. "Fine Arron the only to get you to see to reason is to beat it into you" Merari spoke as he summoned a rapier into his left hand as he kept his wings out. "Well come on Arron we don't have time so let's hurry I'm sure Rune and Ku are almost done" Arron glared at Merari as he charged at Merari holding his shield up as Merari sighs softly as he easily glided to the Arron's side and dashed in with his rapier trying to hit his left arm holding the shield as Arron quickly turned his shield causing the rapier to hit it. "You gotta be faster then that Merari" Arron chuckled.
--+--

Rune looks at Ku crying softly as he lifted Ku up in his arms as he carried her and set her on a counter. Rune got pissed hearing Angel and Ruby laugh. "I need more power to save her" Ruby sighed softly. "You can save her Rune just take her key and go" Ruby chuckled. Rune heard Ruby speak knowing she was trying to trick him, but she was right Rune took Ku's key and combined the two keys as the key turns into into a giant iron door.

Vivian watched as the two men began to fight, her gaze set to a stern glare. Her attention perked the most when she heard about Rune and Kurureenu. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's happening to Rune and Reenu?" she asked, demanding Merari's attention.

~*~

"You need to concentrate... You don't have a whole lot of time," Liev urged, standing a few feet away and watching his wife with such care.

Kurureenu let out a heavy sigh. She shook her head and hugged herself. "It's hard trying to learn something I've never done before, Liev... Can't I just... Can't I just stay with you? Can I be dead, too?" She put a pleading gaze on her husband, watching as the man's features set into worry.

"I'm taking a risk from the others just doing this. You cannot die... I won't let you. I love you, Ku... Remember what we had talked about? When I was first diagnosed?" the man asked gently.

The dishwater blonde's words caught in her throat, but the words still hung before they were being said. "Don't die for me... Don't ever die for me... I need you to live for me." She held her breath, holding back another sob, and nodded.

"I did my fighting to live for you... I'm sorry that I lost my battle. There's not a moment that passes that I regret that, but I need you to live. I need you to live for me. Even when I'm gone. You still have a battle and a world to save out there. You're destined for more, but you need to live."

Kurureenu couldn't help but agree. She watched him fight, and struggle, and try. The woman was by his side for every treatment, there with a bucket for when he was sick, always supporting... always positive. If anyone could know how hard he tried, it was she. So why couldn't she return the favor. She brought in a shuddering breath, closing her eyes and letting the memories come back. The ones that Merari thought he could take. She grasped and pulled and soon began to feel the pain... The holes in her body that were still open and bleeding. Her organs that were heavily damaged from the attack... Especially her heart. She started to concentrate on letting the flesh slowly knit back together, concentrating on her dwindling lifeforce to make sure it didn't completely disappear.

~*~

Angel watched with a smile as Rune finally got the other key, slowly unlocking the doorway to the cursed armor. For a second, though, her eyes whipped over to whatever was left of the welp that got herself killed. She could have sworn she saw a twitch of movement. Then again, with a shrug, she wrote it off as a random after death movement.

Merari heard Vivian ask about Rune and Ku. "Arron I'm sorry, but there a lovely women over there asking me something" Arron glared hearing his words. "Stay away from my daughter you dam crow" Arron sneered pushing Merari back as Merari sighed standing there. "Well since you won't let me near her I'll talk from here" Merari kept one eye on Arron as he looked at Vivian. "Well you see the Behemoth is a set of armor that needs a host to live and it feeds off pain and suffering so as you can guess and noticed there were only two possible hosts Rune and Kurureenu" Merari spoke with a sadden look. "Sadly I had to choose one so the Gods decided to have them fight each other sadly who ever wins would be filled with more pain so who ever wins will be an all you can eat and Angel and Ruby were brung here to make them fight"

Arron looked at Merari. "Wait you said Gods I thought they were a sleep letting one God rule in there place" Merari glared at Arron. "Cause you tricked that Bull to open that dam box it awoken them making them realize that they are needed again so yes because of you Arron this is going to happen. "And don't worry if one dies they get reincarnated cause the Gods love there play things and they see Rune and Ku as there toys two lovers split apart still tied by a thigh line of fate" Merari spoke.

--+--

Rune opened the door as he walked through the door way into what looked like a tomb with a suit of armor as Rune walked into the door it vanished with him . "This is it doesn't look at all special looks like a dam hyena" Rune walked up to it. "Come on Rune put me on and I'll fix you and Ku then this whole dam world" Rune sighed softly. "I know your lying to me your going to take me over and use me to destroy the world aren't you? Rune asked placing a hand on the armor chest plate. "And yet you came to me" Rune stood there silent for awhile then begins to laugh. "Well of course I need your power to do one thing" Rune smirked. "And what is that hmm?" Rune looked up at the helmet as he took it off and placed it on his head. "I want to stop my past self from meeting Ku"

--+--

Ruby watched as Rune walked into the door and door vanished. "Well Angel I think it's time to burn up Ku's body before someone gets in our way" Ruby chuckled as she summoned fireballs in her hands

Vivian frowned toward his words, her gaze getting angry. "Reenu told me you severed that line that tied them together. That they were no longer destined," she pointed out. "And now you're telling me that it's still there? Is this why Reenu was trying so desperately to find Rune? Because you lied? And now one of them could be dead?"

Her breath hitched and she turned her gaze to her father. "We need to get back to them," she told him simply, flicking her wrist to bring a spear to her hand. Drops of moisture came together, finishing the form as she twirled it and readied herself. "We need to get rid of this damn crow."

~*~

"Hurry, love... Time is running out," Liev urged, glancing over at... at what? Kurureenu didn't have time to wonder. If her mind wandered away and broke concentration, everything would stop. She would be gone for good.

She stayed quiet, listening faintly to the quiet echos that were beginning to sound from the distance. Someone saying something about... Burning her? She balled her fists, willing her power to go faster. I can't lose! I need to get through this, for Liev!

~*~

Angel smirked, finally moving out of her leaning position with her scythe and holding the weapon out. "Ooh! I vote we cut her up into tiny pieces before we do that! Then we can slowly roast her and watch her burn away!" she cried, a wide smile on her face. "I am totally up for the first cut!"

The woman clicked her heels over toward the body, scythe at ready. "I've been waiting years to finally do this!" Her blade began to come down quickly, ready to strike the flesh.

A scrape of metal against metal sent Angel's scythe flying out of her hand, the thing flipping away and sliding across the room. A rush of air by her face left behind a deep cut, the body now crouched on the counter with wild eyes glaring deep into her.

"I'm done with you," the dishwater blonde growled, pushing her blade forward and through Angel's stomach.

"I didn't lie ok the Gods saw what I did and didn't like it ok hence why I'm the field and not at my desk doing paper work they want me to correct my mistake" Merari spoke as he saw them getting ready to attack as Merari arm glowed. "Well looks like someone won the armor missing" Merari sighed. "Well Arron get ready cause your in for a fun fight" Merari flu up into the sky vanishing as Arron turned to normal as the area around them begins to vanish as they appear out in front of the store.

--+--

Ruby watched as Angel got ran through. "Ouch that looks like it hurt Angel" Ruby chuckled softly

Vivian watched as Merari began to fly up into the sky, her grip tightening on her spear. She didn't know whether or not she should believe him. Her conscious was at war, but one thing remained predominant. She hoped that Rune and Kurureenu were okay. She watched as the landscape faded out and back into the destroyed storefront. She didn't give it a second thought before turning to run toward the store. "We need to make sure Reenu and Rune are okay!"

~*~

Angel sneered, her gaze going back toward Ruby. "Shut the fuck up, firefly," she hissed before feeling the blade slide out of her and she collapsed, holding the wound as the blood flowed freely. The woman turned her gaze back toward Kurureenu. "Fucking slut."

Kurureenu glared, bloody sword in hand, before firmly putting the sole of her shoe in the dark-haired woman's face. She teetered her weight against it, pushing Angel backward with a cry and into the ground. Her gaze swept over toward Ruby, her brow twitching up in challenge. "How about I damage the rest of that scruffy face? We all know you're in for a visual improvement from the original."

Arron gave chase after Vivian. "Dear wait for me"Arron spoke as he sensed blood lust coming from the store as he stopped. "This isn't Angel or Ruby"

--+--

Ruby laughed. "Girl I got a second chance at life and you think I'll toss that away fight you oh no I'm no fan of Angel this team up had a time limit and its up" Ruby smiled as her body vanished into flames. "Have fun Angel...."

Kurureenu sneered as she watched Ruby disappear, spitting out a quick 'coward' before turning her attention back to Angel as she begun to get back up. The wound that the woman had just earlier given her was slowly knitting back together, a smirk on her face that seemed to taunt the sword-woman.

"It won't be that easy to kill me. I have the blessings of the Gods on me for helping out with their little... endevor," Angel chuckled, raising a bloodied hand as her scythe went back to her grasp. "You're going to have to try harder than that to kill me."

The other scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Then I guess I'll have to be a Goddess and take away those blessings for you," she responded coolly, getting a loud laugh from Angel.

"How do you expect to become a God yourself?" she howled, doubling over from the intense laughter. "There's no way to just simply become a God!"

"Then there's a complicated way and I'll go through every step, starting with the difficult task of simply killing you," Kurureenu responded, gazing at her sword fondly before shooting forward, connecting blades with Angel. Unlike before, her swings were harder and truer. Her blade sung against the other, screaming out it's desire for blood. The woman intended to fulfill it.

~*~

Vivian stopped a few feet away from her father, her keen ears picking up her father's words. "Bloodlust? Do you think it might be Rune or Reenu, then?"

"Rune not in there that what truly worries me" Arron spoke. "Vivian I'm going in there please stay out here or else your going to see one of your heroes, but not the way she should be seen" Arron begins to walk to the store opening the door seeing blood every were and the madness that was going on. "Ku stop what your doing"

Kurureenu paused in what she was doing, the fight quickly leading to her hand being knit through Angel's hair as she was in the process of repeatedly introducing her face to the floor. The other woman let out a long groan and Kurureenu glanced down at the dark-haired woman, smashing her face into the floor again. "Shut the fuck up. Grown ups are talking," she ordered before turning her attention to Arron.

"What do you want, Arron? I'm a bit busy right now."

Status
Not open for further replies.