Keep Finding Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
( -_-.... -sighs- have you ever played undertale?)

Rune lied there in pain feeling the nurse tend to his wounds. "Why did I do something so dam reckless" he groaned in pain still staring at the ceiling as a doctor came over now checking Rune out and taking care of the wounds after they were done they helped Rune up and put him into a wheelchair. Rune looked up at Vivian and Ku and smiled softly as that image of that shark came to him. "Ku Vivian are you two alright?" Rune asked

--+--

"Aw that sounds great my dear" Arron spoke with a smile on his face. "As long as your happy my dear then I'm happy" Arron spoke as they walked down the street seeing more police cars drive on by them. Arron smirked at an idea Arron let go of Angel's hand. "Watch this love" Arron walked into the road as the police cars where in coming as Arron begins transform his right arm only as he slashed the air sending a thigh slice of water towards the cars cutting the top of the cars and the people inside them as blood went every were and the cars begin to crash into building causing fires as more people screamed.

Arron walked back to Angel as his right arm turned back to normal. "Let's get going dear your lovely body getting bathed in blood and the smell intoxicating" Arron gave Angel a playful slap on the ass as he kissed her cheek.

(Never even heard of it!)

The women nodded toward Rune's answer before Vivian spoke. "We moved out of the way when that thing was coming," she informed him, Kurureenu nodding.

"Because we were paying attention and communicating," Kurureenu added in, getting smacked by Vivian. "Ow! Treat your elders with respect, Vinny!"

The other just scoffed, crossing her arms. "Put that thing away before the doctors put you in the room covered in pillows," she ordered, nudging Kurureenu's sword with her foot.

The other picked up her weapon, muttering under her breath as she walked a few steps away from the two. It wasn't long before her sword flashed back into its charm form and she returned, wrestling with the chain it was on. "I vote that Vivian and I high tail it after Arron and Angel-bitch while Rune stays and recovers."

~*~

Angel watched with a smirk, seeing the blood and feeling some land on her clothes and skin. She couldn't help but grin and Arron's comment and slowly licked her lips. "I try my best, dear."

(Its a great game well to me anyway lol)

Rune heard Ku say that her and Vivian go together to find Arron and Angel. "No I'm come to Ku you know as well as I what that blood shark was and who made it" Then it came to him he has no weapon like Ku nor any magic he only get in the way hell he couldn't even pick up his own ax. Rune sighed and looked down feeling defeated as he sat there in the wheel chair. "Fine you two go, but Ku promise me you'll be safe and protect Vivian I don't want to get chewed out by that shark oh and Vivian make sure Ku doesn't do anything stupid"

--+--

Arron stopped as he sensed something as he looked up at the sky there was a huge guest of wind as he saw it a giant golden eagle with four wings as big as two jumbo jets it flew in the sky as it flew in front of the sun it;s wings covering it up as the whole world went dark and all that let the night sky where the stars as the bird let out a loud screech it vanished as if an illusion, but the sun was still dark. "So it has begin when the Ziz's wing block out the sun the battle between two giant shall reshape the world" Arron spoke to himself as he sighed softly. "Well my love looks like that play might be canceled, but we can still get your dress"

the people in the city were scared at what they saw and wounder were the sun went many of them sought it to be Ra taking back the sun.

(Almost misspelled 'sight' as 'shit'. A for effort. And I'll check it out. Synopsis, video. See if it interests me. Did you recommend Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children to me?)

"Reenu already did something stupid," Vivian muttered, giving the other woman weary gaze.

Kurureenu raised a hand, bring it to close to symbol 'shut it'. "Don't worry, Rune. We'll handle it. Just stay safe and, for God's sake, fucking listen to the doctors. I know your stubborn ass will- Hey! Stop pulling me away!" the woman hollered as Vivian started to drag Kurureenu away by the back of her shirt.

"You just don't know when to shut up!" Vivian hollered, the two disappearing into the stairwell and out of sight. Once the door shut and the two had started down the stairs in silence, Vivian piped up again. "I know why you were looking for Rune; why you're in Cairo."

The other woman paused, causing the younger to stop and look up at her. Tears were already present as Kurureenu took in a shaky breath. "I can tell. I see the pity in your eyes," she sneered. She wiped at her face vigorously. "Just because you know doesn't mean anything is going to change back. I don't need your help through it or Rune's for that matter. It was a mistake to look for him." Her voice trailed off, both women watching as a nurse carefully made her way up the stairs, passing between the two quietly. The silence of just footsteps was enough to hear the 'clink' of something hitting the step, Kurureenu moving to pick it up. "Ma'am! You dropped your... key?"

Vivian watched as the woman continued, not even bothering to turn at Kurureenu's call while Kurureenu pocketed the strange thing. "Well..." Vivian drawled out, turning her attention back toward Kurureenu. "We need to figure out what's happening and fast, let's go."

~*~

Angel smiled toward Arron, clinging onto his arm. "I'm fine with not going to the play. I'm starting my own anyway," she informed Arron as her smirk returned. "Two hearts broken and beyond repair and only one shall live and conquer." Her gaze went up to the sky, starting to look distant. "It will be a marvelous show..."

(I don't even know what that is lol)

Rune watched as Ku and Vivian left and sighed softly looking down at his hands. "I'm a failure I can't protect anyone and all I can do is get in the way" Rune cliched his fists in anger towards himself. Rune then lifted his head up looking round seeing the hallway was empty. "What where did they all go this place was packed a couple of minutes ago. Rune started to get up on his feet feeling the pain shot through his body as he walked through the empty hall. "Aw Rune there you are what took you so long" Rune turned around seeing Ruby in a black and white dress bare foot. "One you tried to kill Ku and me and two why the fuck are you dressed like that?" Rune asked.

Ruby smiled a little. "Why for the grand show that's about to go down I want to look like best" Rune looked at her confused. "What the hell your talking about?" Ruby laughed. "You really have no idea do you" Ruby pointed towards the window a Rune walked over looking out only seeing darkness. "What the hell where the sun at Ruby?" Rune asked turning back around seeing that she was gone and all that sat was his giant battle ax repaired with the black gem shinning as the blade of the ax was stuck into the ground. Rune walked over to it as he wraps his hand around the grip of the ax as the gem shine brighter as what seemed like chains made of darkness came out and started to wrap around Run's right hand as they burned his very being. "What the hell going on"

"Rune I need you to kill Kurureenu and get that key" spoke a rather deep voice coming from the gem. "What no I can't and I won't" The chains got hotter as Rune screamed in pain feeling the chains breaking into his skin. "Stop what are you doing?" Rune asked panicking. "If you won't get the key to free me then I'll make you" Rune body lifted the ax on it's own as his body started to walk on it's own. "No stop it" Rune tried to fight it, but he felt it his mind and soul where being imprisoned by the chains. Rune closed his eyes as he reopened them all that was there was pure white. "Now we'll kill Ku" spoke the voice as Rune started to walk with Ax in hand.

--+--

Arron started to laugh madly. "Indeed it will I can't wait to see who dawns that cursed armor" Arron chuckled as he started to claim himself down. Arron turned back to the hospital sensing what was happening "Let's get going Angel the opening act about to start and you have nothing to wear to the show"

"The sky is dark," Kurureenu murmured softly when the women got to the lobby, carefully walking through it and toward the outside. "Better yet... The sun is blacked out."

Vivian frowned, feeling nervous from the sight. "I have a bad feeling about this, Reenu," she informed the older woman. "Just... Something bad."

Kurureenu scoffed, walking outside where surviving police were taping off the murder scene of officers. The view of the blood made her frown, a bit of queasiness stirring in her stomach. A glance over toward Vivian showed that the other wasn't doing much better for the scene. She put a hand on the young leviathan's shoulder. "At least we know where to start looking for your father. If we find him, we'll probably find others who are involved. If I remember correctly, Angel will be pinned to his side like a slut to dick. I mean, literally... She's a few indecent words. I'm sure Ruby isn't much better, since the two of them are working with each other."

Vivan cracked a smile, the humor Kurureenu was radiating a bit like the woman she knew before Cairo. Once her smile was visible to the other woman, though, she watched the humor quickly dissipate like it never existed. After this fight was over, she was going to have to help Kurureenu get through this, whether she wanted it or not.

"Let's find my father," she stated, taking Kurureenu's hand and leading her along the sidewalk.

~*~

"Then let's go!" Angel cried, taking Arron's hand. "The store is right around the corner!"

Rune walked down the stairs holding the his ax the chains tightening there grip on his arm. "Must destroy Ku" Rune roared as he dragged his ax on the ground destroying the floor. Rune looked down at the floor as he then lifted his ax and then begins to swing it downwards destroying the floors going all the way down to the lobby. "Ku must destroy Ku" Rune kept chanting as the hospital begins to crumble above him. Police around the area where trying to get people away from the collapsing building.

--+--

Arron heard the hospital collapsing as he paid it no heed as he turns the corner with Angel seeing the shop with dresses in the window. "Aw there the store my love" Arron chuckles as his left arm started to change. "Now how about I go pay for your dress I'll talk to the owner" Arron smirked. "While you go try on all the dresses on my little Angel fish"

Kurureenu's senses were all on high alert, searching the streets to find Arron and Angel. Then an unfamiliar sound caught her attention, making the woman come to a slow stop and turn around to squint into the distance. "Vivian... Do you hear that? What is that sound?"

Vivian had already stopped, her keen ears picking up the sound with no difficulty. Not only that, but distant murmurs of people shouting. "I'm not sure, but there's a lot of people running by the sounds of it." She raised her hands to her ears to increase the sound and her eyes snapped to the direction of the hospital. "Reenu, let's keep going," she quickly suggested. "We're going to loose my father if we keep on standing here."

The other woman glanced back toward Vivian with a frown. "Oh... okay?" she replied as she felt her hand get taken again and being pulled down the sidewalk, her curiosity still on the sound.

~*~

Angel squealed with joy, the rough and tough woman turned dough in the hands of Arron. "Don't forget to look and see which one you like best!"

Police and civilians watched as the hospital came crumbling down to the ground Police ran to it trying to see if anyone was in the rubble. "Must destroy Ku" Rune roared as he emerged out of the rubble. The Police watched as Rune came out no a single scratch on his body and his giant battle ax in his hand one offer held his gun up trying to get Rune to drop his weapon. Rune started walking to the man as he swung his ax at the man slicing him in half as the other cops opened fire on Rune. "Get out of my way" Rune roared as he smashed his ax on the ground causing sharp spears of earth to run them through as they coughed out blood dying from the attack as Rune then started on his way.

--+--

"I wouldn't miss it my love" Arron spoke as he smiled softly as he held the door open for Angel. "After you my beloved Angel Fish"

Kurureenu watched as Vivian led the way, the other woman seeming like she knew what she was doing. A question came to mind and she asked, "How are we following them anyway?"

"Smell, sound..." the other responded curtly. She's been around her father enough to know the stink of his cologne which was fading, but still distinctly present in the air. They hadn't much time before he finally managed to wash away the scent completely. "This way." The woman pulled the two of them around the corner, staring down the row of shops. Vivian stopped where she was, the scent having completely faded enough for her keen senses to not pick up anymore. "I don't know where they're at, but they went this way."

The other woman put a hand on Vivian's shoulder, staring down at the line of buildings and bright lights and shops. The signs were unreadable, each showing off their Arabic name and only a couple showing the English form of the name. She looked at the store windows, scanning them for movement or product. "I'm... drawing a blank, too..." Kurureenu suddenly straightened, her gaze going back toward where they came from. "I think I heard screaming."

~*~

Angel walked in and quickly disappeared into the throng of dresses without a second thought, going through the silks and satins while Arron did his own thing. It wasn't long before she had an armful and was heading to the dressing room.

Rune smirked watching the officers die as he made the spears vanish making the dead officers fall to the ground as Rune begins to move sensing Ku and the key.

--+--

Arron watched as Angel went into the dressing room and smirked as he turned his attention to the cashier. "Sir you shouldn't be here haven't you heard the sun is gone its the end of the world" the cashier spoke to Arron. "Your wrong it's not the end its just going to change"Arron spoke as he turned to the cashier Arron then reached across the counter grabbing the cashier's neck and started to choke the life out of him as the cashier started to slowly die trying to kick Arron. Arron smirked as he tossed the guys dead corpse to the ground.

There! She heard something! Vivian's gaze went directly to a store that was showing ball gowns and beautiful dresses, shining and glittery things. Her eyes narrowed as she tried to focus to see if there was any movement but couldn't. She took Kurureenu's hand and dragged her forward. "We're going out on a limb here!" Vivian informed the other woman as the ran along the street and into the store.

"Arron!" Kurureenu hollered seeing the man who just finished his kill before her eyes went over toward Angel, showing off a long blue number. "And what the fuck are you fucking doing? Seriously, are yo-"

"Shut up, Reenu," Vivian ordered, falling back into a start position for fighting. "They're trying to fuck up our world again."

Rune walked down the empty road feeding on the fear of the people around him. "Need more fear" Rune snarled as he felt the key get closer. "Must kill KUUU!!" Rune roared as he felt the ground shake as he turned around seeing the army and a tank as it aimed it's cannon at him as it shot at Rune sending him flying into a building. "T..that smarts" Rune chuckled as he stood back on his feet his body was destroyed as the ax's magic started to heal his body.

--+--

Arron smirked as he waited for Ku to finish her statement as he heard Vivian talk then get into fight stance. "You are indeed my child" Arron chuckled as he dashes past Ku with ease as he kicked Vivian out of the store window and outside. Arron then looked at Ku. "Kill that dam witch" Arron whispered to Ku. "Oh dear I know your getting dressed, but you have a guest" Arron then walked outside as he heard cannon fire as he looked up seeing a ball of fire going over there heads. "Well we better hurry this up before he gets here" Arron smirked

Kurureenu could only watch as Arron sped over, kicking Vivian out of the store. The woman hollered her name, concerned but not very worried. Vivian had the same abilities as Arron did, which included faster healing among a few others. And immortality. Kurureenu listened to Arron speak to her in low tones, not changing her expression at all. She sent a glare after him before turning her attention toward Angel, scythe already in hand.

"Gestirn offenbaren," Kurureenu muttered, tearing the sword pendant off her neck again as the weapon transformed to it's larger shining self. As soon as her hands touched the hilt of the sword, the two women shot off toward each other, blades crossing with the sound of metal against metal.

~~

Vivian groaned, getting up slowly among the glass that accompanied her on her trip to the outside. While she was able to heal quickly and wasn't able to die very easily at all, it still hurt. Her eyes went up to her father- was he really her father now?- exiting the store. She quickly scrambled up to her feet, none too gracefully, and returned to her stance with a more weary eye for his movements.

Rune sensed that Ku and the key where close as the chains around his right arm tighten more around his arms as Rune looked down as he jumped down to the streets smashing his ax into the ground guessing a carter as he begins to walk out of it and towards Ku's location. "Kuu" Rune groans.

--+--

Arron smirked looking at Vivian. "Well I hope your ready child cause I'm not going to go easy on you just cause your my daughter" Arron smirk turned serious as he got into battle stance. "I'll let you go next, but remember I will go for the kill you have to do the same" Arron spoke

As their blades crossed, Kurureenu felt a small quake from something hitting the ground hard. Her gaze remained connected with Angel, the dark haired woman smirking. It seemed her smirk grew from feeling the small quake. The sword-woman pushed the other back, shuffling back a few feet away and out of her scythe's reach.

"You fight just as pathetic as... well... yourself, Kuku," Angel chuckled, holding the scythe in a lax position. "How does it feel to be a widow... again?"

Kurureenu's gaze intensified from Angel's words. "Shut the fuck up, you watery slut," she sneered, shooting forward again and connecting her blade to the staff of Angel's scythe as she was blocked. "And your next words better not be about my husband, or so help me..."

Angel chuckled. "You definitely need to the help," she responded, releasing Kurureenu's sword from the block it was in and making the woman stumble. "I've seen the sorry state you've been in. The only thing you've been eating or drinking has come out of a bottle, you struggle with wanting to even get up anymore, you've made yourself recluse until running to Cairo thinking... Hm... What were you thinking, little Kuku?"

"Shut up!" Kurureenu screamed, swinging her blade wildly toward Angel. It was blocked again and it ricocheted, causing Kurureenu to fall backward and end up with the sharp end of the scythe against her neck.

"I know how to make you feel better... I can help you rejoin your dead husband," Angel murmured, connecting gazes with Kurureenu.

Kurureenu stared, the offer throwing her off kilter. How did Angel intend on doing something like that?

"Get the other key and I'll show you how to bring him back."

~*~

Vivian scoffed. "I never expected you to go easy on me, father," she sneered, shooting toward him as she watched his movements. She was ready to dodge whatever he had coming her way. That was her advantage over her father every time. She was slender and quick and was able to run, dodge, and fight circles around her father.

Rune sensed Ku and the key getting closer a block away as the chains begins to wrap more around Rune. "Your weak Rune pushed the one woman that made you happy away and cause why cause you are afraid of facing her even after you said sorry she forgave you" spoke a voice as shadow figure begins to appear. "And after she forgave you what did you do you" the figure paused "Awww that right you dumb her why cause your scared and like a child you ran, but she still gave chase to the point of madness" Rune stopped as tears ran down his face. "Shut it" the figure laughed. "No Rune this is real life no fantasy, no make believe pirates, nor is it a kingdom made of cards this is real life and in this one you can't get the girl back no matter how bad you miss her cause she moved on even if you beg for her back I bet she would scuff and and enjoy watching you suffer as she did" Rune fell down to his knees his body shaking as tears keep running down his face. "Please j..just stop make the pain stop" the figure smiled. "Then find the other key then I'll heal you of all pain even that pride that brought you to ruin" the figure lifted Rune back to his feet. "Go Rune" Rune begins to walk again.

--+--

Arron smirked. "Vivian what rules over humans hearts?" Arron asked as he looks at her as he still waited for her move.

"Depends on the human," Vivian responded, slipping behind him and swinging back with her arm toward the back of her father's neck with a chop.

~*~

"You're lying to me," Kurureenu sneered, tightening her grip on her sword. "You're fucking lying to me, Angel!"

Angel tsk'd, shaking her head. "No, I'm not. I can show you, but you need the other key. You do want to be happy again, right? Back to those wonderful days before all the bad began to happen?"

The other woman let out a shaky breath, glaring. "Who has the other key?" she asked, her gaze connecting with Angels. "You can prove yourself when I get it."

Angel's smirk turned into a devilish grin. "He'll be here, soon," she responded, taking away her scythe from the other's neck and standing it up next to her. Her eyes followed Kurureenu's movements carefully as she stood. "Just remember... I'll only guide you if the other keyholder is dead."

Arron chuckles a little as he let her hit him not fazing him. "Fear Vivian I had to learn that first hand on the battle field" Arron then turned towards Vivian as with out warning he ripped her right arm off. "And I'm going to teach you first hand as I was by that man Vlad and due remember dear when I was teaching you to fight I was human I'm not anymore" Arron then tossed Vivian's arm onto the ground.

--+--

Rune hit a dead end, but sensed Ku on the other side of the wall and the key. "KUU!" Rune roared as he lifted his ax into the air and swung it downwards breaking down the wall as he saw Angel and Ku.

Vivian's breath caught as she felt the pain sear up and down her arm before concentrating at her shoulder. She watched as her arm, now completely disconnected from her body, hit the ground. Her gaze went up toward Arron, her eyes focused in a glare. "You think this is practice?" she sneered. "Pracitice?! We're trying to save the world and you're fucking spewing that shit?"

The woman raced toward her father, enraged. "I want my real father back!" she screamed, pointing a hand to ram up through his stomach and into his ribcage. She was ready to tear his heart out.

~*~

Kurureenu heard the roar turning around and watching as the wall went down. She paled when she saw Rune on the other side and sent a sneer toward Angel. "You didn't tell me the other key was Rune!"

The other woman just shrugged. "You never asked. Anyway... Don't you have some pent up rage in there for him. All the times you needed someone and you tried to turn to him... How often were you ignored? Abandoned? So you came after him only to realize that you threw everything away again chasing after a waste. He ignored you all this time, why would he want to help now?"

"I get it!" Kurureenu hissed angrily. Her gaze flashed toward Rune, her grip tightening on her sword. "Get rid of him! Fine!" She then shot toward the man, sword raised and ready to strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.