Keep Finding Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arron sighed softly. "I see your having a rough time like always care to talk it before my daughter own curious nature gets the better of her and she comes in her seeing one of her heroes covered in blood trying to murder someone till there mad or would you rather I just banish Angel back to her space and time?" Arron sighed looking down at Angel slightly getting a kick out seeing her so beaten

Kurureenu frowned toward his words, her gaze going down to the beaten woman she was sitting on top of. The royal blue dress being stained most of the way through with sticky hot blood. The woman let out another slow groan and Kurureenu sighed, getting up and kicking Angel hard across the head.

"If you haven't got the notification from your daughter, since she found out on her own by going through my shit, Liev is dead. We got married, settled in as newlyweds, and went about our wonderful married lives until..." She broke off, her voice hitched as the tears were threatening to return. "Until we found the cancer." Her gaze went up toward Arron's, connecting with a glare. "Do you know how hard it is to watch the person you love just wither away? Like a potted plant that you tried so hard to take care of but... It just wasn't meant to be."

Another groan escaped from behind her and Kurureenu turned without a sound to kick the battered woman again in the stomach.

"I closed up... Stop talking to people, stopped going out, turned off unnecessary media, and just tried to stay with Liev. I tried to keep him happy and positive so we could beat the cancer. Focused all my attention on him. Then... My one and only focus was gone and everything went haywire...

"I went crazy. Everything in the house felt dark, like something was creeping up on me. I didn't trust people anymore and I didn't know how to talk to anyone anymore. I was afraid of the technology that I had chosen to shun and afraid to even pick up a phone and try to call for help when things got really bad. I drank to calm myself down and then drowned in the habit. I taken to writing letters to the one person who would never get them... Then I ran... I came here..."

She sniffed, wiping at her eyes with her sleeve before turning around and kicking Angel just out of frustration. "I died... Rune killed me."

Arron stood there hearing her story feeling for her and then the one thing that gotten him Rune killing her. Arron walked to Ku. "This is a one time thing so don't got looking much into it" Arron wrapped his arms around Ku hugging her close to him getting Angel's blood on his suit. "Ku your the toughest women I seen and I understand that pain when I meet Vivian's mother how do you think I felt I found someone I cared about, but cause I could never die I would be force to watch her grow old and die with out me, but it the time together with that person that makes living in this world great sure your going to hit rock bottom" Arron spoke. "But there people in this life that you can talk to like me or my daughter she thinks your a dam super hero after every thing you been through, but I'm sure she'll understand you better then anyone cause now she'll have to watch as I age and die and she knows that"

Kurureenu stiffened when Arron wrapped his arms around her. The touch was so foreign to her now. She was so used to having Liev, his hugs and his kisses. She didn't have anyone anymore. She choked up a sob, reaching up to grab his suit to keep him from moving and hiding her face in the soft fabric as more sobs tore through her. The woman eventually calmed into a pattern of shaky breath, pulling away and patting at the wet spots of his suit from her tears.

"This fabric is so soft... Reminds me of Liev's tux from our wedding," she muttered softly, her thoughts a bit jumbled for a moment before her gaze went around the store. "Rune... Rune's got the armor... We need to find him and get it off!"

"Wait," Vivian called, finally getting to the doorway after awhile of waiting. Her eyes darted around the store, seeing the bloody mess it had become from when they were first there. Then they went back to her father and Kurureenu. "If we all go after him, we're playing into the hands of the Gods."

Arron watched and heard as Ku cried and as she pulled her self away and touch the spot where she cried. He saw as Vivian came into the store as he smiled softly knowing he was right about her. Arron sighed. "I know, but we don't know where Rune went off to the suit should have made him come straight to me to fight that's what worries me" he then looked at Ku. "Ku there something you need to know Merari made it so you and Rune fates wouldn't cross again right well Merari told us the old gods wanted Merari to fix it"

Kurureenu stared at Arron with confusion. "Fix it? Our fates?" she questioned before her eyes went over toward Vivian. "Is this true?"

Vivian nodded slowly. "Apparently the Gods wanted to make sure you and Rune came together again... They... They consider you and Rune their toys," she responded carefully, unable to make eye contact with Kurureenu.

The woman watched the other speak before cursing lightly and turning away, holding out a hand. "Gestirne," she murmured, the sword returning promptly to her grip. "I need to find Rune first. Hoshinko... Beleuchten sie mein Weg." Her gaze went back to Arron and Vivian. "My sword can guide me to where I need to go... I think it would be best if you two stay behind."

Arron smiled softly as he looked at the ring on his hand and takes it off handing it off to Ku. "Here you'll need this if you want to stand a chance against that armor oh and knock some dam sense into that bull" Arron body begins to change back to an old man his hair grey as he smiled softly. "Vivian let's go home I'm getting tired"

Kurureenu carefully took the ring from Arron, staring at the intricate metal design of it for a few moments. She nodded and put the ring in her pocket. It was too big for her to wear, anyway. "I'll be sure to do something of the like," she informed Arron before getting a quick hug from Vivian.

"Be careful, Reenu... And come back to us. We need to catch up," she stated to the older woman, getting a small smile from her.

"Of course!" Kurureenu responded, returning Vivian's hug before pulling away. She walked a few paces ahead, making sure to step on top of the woman on the floor in the process. She held her sword, concentrating for a few moments in the silence before slicing downward through the air. A long slit of light formed, the space getting cut as a rip began to form. The woman smirked before waving behind her, turning back toward the tear and sucking in a breath. She hoped this would work...

Then she stepped through.

Once she had left, Vivian turned toward her father. "Where did she learn to do that?"

Arron laughed softly watching Ku. "Well Vivian when someone really want to give fate the middle finger that person can gain powers they never thought they had and like Merari said the Gods want to bring Magic back" felt his body getting weak. "Vivian walk me back to the hotel I don't have my cane" Arron spoke as the ring Arron gave Ku magically changed shape and size to fit on Ku's finger

--+--

A Minotaur walked the forest seeing something in the sky that his eyes. "Is that a person flying?" he asked talking to himself as he gave chase after them taking his human from all of a sudden the minotaur was blasted back into a tree by what seemed like a boulder. "What the hell was that" he sneered as the Behemoth walked out of the shadow the foot steps behind them were smoldering and burned the ground. Rune looked at the armor creature. "I don't know who you are, but your in my way metal dick" Rune chuckled as he got his ax ready and turning back to his minotaur form and charged at the Behemoth grabbed onto Rune's horns being pushed back. "Come on give me a fight" Rune spoke

Kurureenu passed through the rip, thankful that she still seemed quite altogether afterward. She let out a small sigh before her eyes flicked around to the trees and foliage around her. They didn't seem like the stuff that grew from where she came from. It was taller... larger... And the air seemed to ignite with power. The woman couldn't help but wonder where the sword had taken her, but she could feel the fizzle of power that was his.

Her new senses alight and leading her forward, she trudged through the forest. Her eyes swept around, trying to see where he was at. She had seen the Behemoth before and she knew it wasn't a very easy thing to be hiding in. The sound of metal hitting metal perked her attention in the direction it came from. Like a hunter on the prowl, she crouched and began to step slowly and carefully.

Until she saw the Behemoth. She froze, still hidden by the foliage, and watched for a moment. The Behemoth was preoccupied with something else at the moment. Her gaze swept forward to see a minotaur that was wielding an ax trying to fight against the Behemoth. The woman let out a small gasp when she remembered from her past life the minotaur that she had fallen in love with.

She reached into her pocket and slipped the ring onto her finger, only slightly surprised that it fit her now. Kurureenu had hoped that her position wouldn't be given away, since she could feel the power of the Behemoth she assumed he could probably sense her as well. She tightened her grip on her sword before racing forward.

"Your fight is with me, you hunk of junk metal!" she hollered, her goal to bring the armor's attention to her.

The Behemoth heard Ku's voice as it picked Rune up by the horns and throw him into a tree. "Ouch that fucking hurt you jackass" Rune sneered as he stood back up now seeing this strange girl calling this monster attention as the Behemoth looked at Ku it let out a roar that shook the earth as it sensed the Leviathan as well it charged at Ku as an ax started to from in the armor hand. Rune watched as the creature charged this girl as he then gave chase to the armor as he leaped on it's back and bring his ax's shaft to the Behemoth's neck as he pulled up making the creature come to a stop. "Hey girl I don't know who you are, but get out of here my animal instinct are tell me this monster is dangerous so get back to what ever village your from I go this" Rune chuckled as Behemoth tried to get Rune off his back. "Oh shut it metal dick I'm not going any ware" Rune laughed

Kurureenu prepared to stop the armor's ax, ready for the brawl. That is... Until the minotaur jumped onto the armor himself. She let out a sneer, glaring up toward the creature. A pang of recognition formed inside her as she looked up at him.

"I'm not from a village, you idiot! I'm here to fight this bitch! Now get off of him so I can kick his ass back into submission! You have a faerie to meet!" she hollered, sidestepping Behemoth as it came her way in an attempt to shake the past Rune off of him.

Rune heard the girls words as he sighed softly as he made the creature smash into a tree and leaps off as the beast tried to get back on it's feet. "Fine I'll let you take this metal dick on just promise me you won't die" Rune chuckled as he turned to his human from and ran off. "I hate to see a cute girl like you die" he yelled as he ran trying to remember where that flying person went.

The Behemoth saw as Rune got away then looked at Ku. "You why are you getting in my way" the armor spoke as steam came out it's helmet holding his battle ax.

Kurureenu watched as the minotaur ran off and sighed. "You have no idea, you lughead," she muttered before sweeping a glare toward the armor as it spoke. She put a hand on her waist and pointed her sword at him. "So the question isn't why I'm still alive after you fucking impaled me like a shishkabob? I see where your priorities lie. Benefiting your own damned self, as per fucking usual!"

She held her sword in front of her defensively, prepared for him to lose his temper. "Have you ever thought about how I would feel about this little change? Huh? Of course not! Because you're always thinking about you... you... and -what was that last one? Ah, right- You!

"No wonder why I couldn't depend on you and thought my little trip to Cairo was a mistake! But, alas, where else was a widow to go accept to the arms and familiar warmth of an ex-lover," she sighed melodramatically. "And tequila... We like the tequila."

Behemoth heard Ku's words and didn't say anything else as it raised his battle ax and swung it down as spikes made of stone started to come out of the ground and towards Ku as he glared at her through his helmet. "M-must destroy t-thread" he spoke as he then raised his left hand up making a stone wall come up behind Ku.

Kurureenu watched as the ax came down, her sword at the ready. The spikes were unexpected as the began to protrude. She began to back up but hit the newly formed wall instead. The woman cursed before swinging out her sword. "Shield," she ordered of Hoshinko, her gaze staring straight at the helmet of the armor as the magical barrier surrounded her. The spikes pierced toward the shield, but shattered as they crashed against the diamond hard surface.

Remember... The shield can only take so much damage at once and puts a huge crutch in your power supply. she noted, lowering her shield after the danger had passed.

"You want to break the thread? Then I'm not the one you should be talking to, Behemoth," she responded, easily hiding the shudder in her voice. She had a lot of practice after all. "That would be the Gods' doing. And because Rune opened Pandora's Box, the Gods have been fucking around with the both of us for quite some time. Then again, I probably won't get through your shitty metal brain because you're stupid. An idiot... You don't think to ask questions to get proper answers, you just plow through and hope you don't fuck up. Yup... That's Rune to me."

And sometimes, I wouldn't have it any other way. she finished, maintaining her glare.

The armor let out a loud roar shaking the very earth it self causing a wall to surround them both. "W-winner leaves" the armor started to charge at Ku as he dragged his ax along the ground behind him getting ready to swing it once he reaches his target.

Kurureenu sighed, the walls going up around her and the armor heading straight for her. "You are still an idiot," she muttered, pinching the bridge of her nose with irritation. "Why did you want the armor in the first place, Rune?"

She raised her sword, swinging it once to release millions of pins of concentrated light toward the armor. She was sure it wouldn't really hurt Rune. Especially since he had the armor on... She just wanted to hear from Rune, not the stupid suit.

The armor charged through the pins of light hit off the armor not slowing it down in it's charge as it reach Ku and swung it's ax upwards at Ku as it tore though the ground. Rune awoke in a room with no one else around him only him. "Were I'm I ?" he asked himself *Were else your own mind* Rune heard the voice looking around as he scuffed. "Wow Ku was right I I'm empty headed" Rune eyes widen. "Wait Ku take me to her dammit I need to save after you do that then I don't care what you just don't hurt Ku" Rune shouted looking around the empty room as one of the walls light up turning into a tv as Rune saw Ku alive. "Wait how?"

*I don't care how she lived right now I'm going to kill her again* spoke the voice. Rune clenched his hands into fists. as he heard Ku's voice asking why he wanted the armor. "why did I want it" Rune looked down. "To protect you Ku and every thing that makes you happy even at the cost of my humanity" the voice laughed, *Well then me trying to kill her is ironic no?*

(Irony~~~!)

Kurureenu cursed as the armor smashed through her attack, quickly using her sword to block the blade from cutting right through her and using the upward momentum of the attack to balance herself and fling her body up and over the armor. She landed with a stumble and twirled around, swinging the sword at one of the Behemoth's metal legs.

"Let's see how much damage a swing can do, eh, Behemoth? Then maybe, just maybe, you'd let me get a hold of Rune eventually. That's who I'm here for and I ain't going back unless that idiotic bonehead is with me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.