Keep Finding Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rune watched as Ku try to fight the armor as he noticed Arron's ring on her hand. "That's it"

The armor turned around as it grabbed Ku's leg lifting her up. "B-bleed on the ring" Rune spoke through the armor as he lost control and the armor throw Ku at the rock wall. "Dammit" Rune sneered.*Stop trying to help her Rune" the voice sneered as a straight jacket appeared to wrap around Rune. Rune laughed. "You think I'm crazy to well so does Ku, but she here to at least kick your ass and save me" Rune laughed. *Sad you need a women to save you Rune*
Rune laughed harder at his words. "Normal it would, but it's Ku the one women in this word who can do anything and I'm just the dumbass ex". The armor froze in place it was in fight with Rune.

Kurureenu cried out as the armor grabbed her by the leg, kicking at the hand to try to make it let go. She let out another shout as she flew through the air, hitting the stone wall with quite the amount of force. She fought against the dizziness in her head, trying to wrap around Rune's voice shouting out to her just before she was thrown. Something about the ring...

Her eyes went up to the armor, blinking away the blur before the words jumbled their way back into a coherent sentence. The woman frowned, then rolled her eyes and sighed. "You better be right about this, you fucking cow!" she hollered, managing to quickly locate a fresh wound from her trip into the wall and bringing her hand with the ring on it up to the wound. "I don't know what this is going to do, but it better work!"

As her blood hit the ring water came out of the ring and surround her whole body changing her and giving her the powers of the Leviathan. The armor begins to move again as it saw the water around Ku as it let out another roar. Rune laughed. "Oh now your fucked" Rune chuckled. *It won't matter to me if she awaken that beast it just means I'll get to fight the Leviathan*

Kurureenu gasped, the water rushing around her and flooding her with panic as it surrounded her body. She held her breath, afraid that she would drown if she did not do that. She also felt... power. A power that was making her stronger, her senses growing expontentially keener. The water eventually began to recede and Kurureenu blinked a few times, her vision blurring before she realized the reason.

"Fuuuuuuck," she drawled out, wiping her hands against her pants before trying to get the contacts out of her eyes. "This thing is better than carrots!"

She blinked a couple more times back toward the Behemoth. "Okay, I can see again," she muttered, standing up. "Now... Return Rune."

The armor charged at Ku as he punched Ku in the gut and lifted her in the air. "C-come get him" he spoke as steam came out of his mouth as he then punched Ku down into the ground causing a carter.

The woman cried out as the armor rushed her and punched at her and did it once again before recovering properly. She worked her way back to her feet, swaying slightly in the process. Her eyes connected with her target and she crouched down.

"I'm done with you," she sneered, shooting forward with Hoshinko in hand. Strength stretched through her limbs, giving her some new vigor as she raced forward. She swung her blade toward the armor, a lot faster and a lot harder than the last time she swung at the armor. She could feel her speed go up a few notches, already moved from her old spot and a few paces away and out of the Behemoth's reach shortly after she struck it.

As Ku hit the armor her sword this time left a mark as he armor held it as it then glared at her as it made its ax appear again and charged at Ku again as it swings at her trying to split her in half. Rune watched as he try to get out of the straight jacket. "Trust me she not going to lose Ku with Arron's powers is something to fear" rune laughed as he felt the jacket loosen. *No I will kill her then your going to be mine* Rune heard the voices words. "Be your that's a tad creepy"

Kurureenu smirked, seeing the mark that she had left. With her new found strength, she was able to leave behind a mark on the large metal suit. The woman waited for the suit of armor to reach her and swing his ax before jumping up, her strength now being able to send her over the ax with ease. She swung again toward the suit of armor, aiming for a joint where the pieces meet.

Her swings were more for practice than anything else. To see if whether or not damage could occur and how much damage would occur. She wasn't going to go blindly about this. She was going to take down this armor that not only took Rune, but it had killed Arron as well a few years ago.

The armor watched as the girl easily avoided his ax and attack one of it's joints leaving a another mark on the armor. It roared in anger as it made the ax vanish and instead summoned two swords instead as ti came at Ku as the armor seemed to have gotten faster as it sliced Ku's left shoulder. "M-more" spoke the armor. Rune watched from his cell. "How the fuck did you get faster?" he sneered. *Well I'm taking more of your life force of course you have what seems like an endless supply to give* chuckled the voice *And the more we drag this out the more the armor it self awakens*

Kurureenu watched as the ax had disappeared, ready for the next move. What she wasn't ready for was the speed that the armor suddenly exhibited. She felt the blade dig into her shoulder and cried out, holding out her hand to release a bright light to temporarily blind the armor and get a bit of distance between it and herself. She held onto her shoulder, the blood quickly beginning to clot and the flesh already coming together. She let out a low growl, crouching again.

"I can still move faster," she told herself, shooting forward to strike the armor again and ready to dodge when the moment needed it.

The armor roared again as it got ready to attack as it lunged at Ku trying to run her through with it's swords as the ground around them started to raise the armor was trying to wall in Ku again.

Kurureenu saw the swords coming down but dove around them, sliding between the legs of the armor in the process. With a smirk and some impeccable timing, she swung her sword at the crotch of the armor before running toward the other wall and using it to propel her into the air. Her sword hit the sun with a bright shine and she rose it above her head. "Sternenlicht Schocker!" she hollered, the sky flashing from daylight to night time for a split second to send a lightening bolt down into the woman's sword.

Her gaze went to the armor as she pointed a hand toward the being, releasing the full force of the electricity toward the armor.

I hope this gets Rune back... she thought, feeling gravity bring her back down toward the ground and she landed with a light grunt.

Lighting hit the armor as it let out a roar sounding of pain as armor fell back onto the ground not moving as Rune opened his eyes seeing out of the helmet as he leaned up wearing the armor as he looked at Ku lifting the mask part of the helmet up showing his face. His face was burned from the lighting, but the armor was slowly repairing it Rune then turned towards Ku and smiled softly tears came to his eyes. "How did you come back to life Ku?"

Kurureenu's face fell in concern as she heard the armor cry out in pain. She ran over to the contraption, still remaining weary of a sneak attack, and watched as the mask of the helmet raised to show Rune's face looking back up at her. The woman bit at her lip, seeing the burn on his face. His question was tossed to the wayside as she leaned forward, gently touching at the burn with her fingertips.

"I'm sorry," she murmured, the gentle touch of her fingertips causing the burn to start to fade as she healed it. He shouldn't need an answer now, since she was able to show him. The woman pulled away the concern draining off into a stoic gaze. "We have a huge, huge bone to pick with the Gods that are trying to hurt our world. Rune, back when Merari was supposed to cut our thread of fate, the Gods were angered. He was made to restore it so they could continue to use us and our emotions to their entertainment. I need you to help me fix all of this."

Rune heard her words. "I figured that much, but you saw my way" Rune sighed looking down. "I'm sorry Ku" he spoke as he looked into the other's eyes smiling lightly. "So how would we go against the Gods Ku I mean there a lot of them and they greatly out pow.."Rune got out before a large gust of wind blew around them and Merari appeared before them as he landed.

"Thank god you two are are done I didn't think my magic field would have held up much longer"

Rune looked at Merari. "Field?"

Merari sighed. "Yes you dam bull I held both your powers in this one spot so you wouldn't affect the world while you two fought I kept time outside frozen" Merari smiled. "You two come with me I have something to show you"

"There's a lot you're going to be sorry for when we're done, but that's trivial compared to what we're trying to do," she responded, sighing heavily. She felt the wind stir, her hair flying up and over her face as Merari made his entrance. She grumbled a few complaints under her breath, flipping her locks back into their messy downward positions.

Kurureenu lowered a hand to help Rune up, standing with her back toward Merari as he finished speaking. "I'm not sure about this..." she whispered quietly to Rune as she turned around. "What are you going to show us?"

Merari smiled softly. "That's the surprise, but it can only been seen at this moment" Rune looked at Merari. "Fine I'll go and if this is a trick I'm going to rip those wings off you Merari" Rune sneered. Merari chuckled. "neither of you alone can beat me" Merari went up to Rune placing a hand on the armor chest piece making the armor vanish. "Were the armor go?" Rune asked Merari chuckled. "It's still there and only your magic can call it back now lets go you two this only happens once" Merari spoke

He said neither of us alone could beat him. So he just admitted that together we can kick his ass. Kurureenu thought, barely facing him. She was hesitating. They had been fighting all day and she was finally trying to finish her own inner battle. She only wanted to be done with all this magic stuff. Then again, she knew what she was getting into when the sword came back to her after Liev's funeral.

She clutched the weapon close but held it non-threatening with the tip pointed back. "We might as well go," she murmured, her gaze looking Rune up and down for additional injuries after the armor had disappeared.

"Good now follow me you two" Merari took the from of a Raven and took off. Rune sighed softly as he looked at Ku check her out for any wounds as he remember Arron's ring would have healed any of her wounds. "Well Ku let go together on this" Rune chuckled looking at her as Rune then turned started to catch up with Merari who was perched on a tree. Rune was breathing lightly. "dam it Merari what is it you wan.." Rune stopped as he looked ahead of him seeing a clearing and seeing Rune and Ku the first time they met.

"They do not see or hear us" Merari spoke. "I used magic to make sure of that"

Kurureenu nodded, feeling the discomfort of him looking her over for wounds. A vast part of her own healing powers were already used on herself, so Arron's ring proved quite useful in the fight against Rune. She considered taking it off for the moment, but she made no move to do so as Merari had already flown off and Rune had already ran after him.

Kurureenu mimicked the second, picking up speed and running after him until they had caught up with Merari. The woman looked toward the clearing, seeing a much younger version of herself in more traditional clothes of the era. Then the minotaur from earlier. Their first meeting. She knew they couldn't see or hear them, but she felt her cheeks flush at how perverse the three of them were watching these two people. It was their moment and she felt like an intruder on it. She looked down at the ground, using her hair to curtain her perithial(sp?).

"Our past selves..." she whispered.

Status
Not open for further replies.