Just a normal High school for the supernatural.. wait Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley heard someone screaming inside the gym and peaked her head inside dodgeball the game were all the weak and uncoridnated kids get pummeled by plastic balls just perfect.

Reactions: monsieur
The upperclassmen were using there powers, some had super strength so they had an advantage in tossing while others had speed on there hand, or teleportation. 'If there using there ability's I should be able to use mines.' Quickly Nick taps into his Invisibility and goes ghost some students curse or whine about how its not fair. 'As long as I stay out the way no one should notice me.' speed walking to the gymnasium's doors Nicolace stood there fiddling with his shirt. randomly looking around he caught the glimpse of a girl peaking into the gym. "You hiding to?' forgetting he was invisible he spoke to the nosy girl who seemed to be thinking about something.

Ashley jumped and looked around a sheild of shadows went around her before she relaxed "yeah how come i can't see you are you invisible man or something?"

The minute she walked into the gym, Penny regretted it. Her jaw dropped as she saw people using powers. She picked up a stray ball and hurled it, trying not to laugh as it slammed into someone, namely, a large, jockish type guy, and he looked confused. All of a sudden, a barrage of dodgeballs were thrown at her and she cartwheeled quickly out the way, using her super agility to escape.

Startled by such a smooth Ty reacted by rolling over. Into a wall. "Ow...Hm...?" He lifted the patch slightly to peer at her soul. "Whoa...It's...Beautiful..." He looked at
it for a while before taking her hand. "Thank you. I kinda sprained my ankle in gym, and I'm trying to go back. But I tripped on the rug and Void sent pain all throughout my body." He sighed and leaned against the wall. "I'm Tyler. Call me Ty. And you are?" He smiled as genuinely as possible, with all the pain he was in. All of it was still there, but it was a little less painful. He balled up his fist with an urge to punch Void right in the...eye. He was sweating and breathing heavily. "Um...I don't suppose you know where the gym is do you?"

As soon as her blue eyes made contact with his green ones, she felt a slight pull. Melody felt, as if he could reach into her soul with just one look. Though,as soon as he put his eye patch on again, the sudden pull stopped. However, she felt a bit curious but didn't pry. Though, she did asked a question that later, it would seem kind of ironic to her. "Do you believe the eyes are the windows to the soul? I sometimes, do but then, there are some that can hide their emotions very well..." Feeling his hand in her's, she quickly pulled him up and looked at him curiously.

"Void..? Is that some bully, if you want I could talk to him and ask him to stop...I'm Melody by the way, and you can call me Mel." She said as he leaned against the wall, but seeing how he was sweating profusely and how hard he was breathing, she felt concerned, her voice taking the tone and making it real. Due to this, Ty could actually feel how concerned, she was.

"Are you sure is a good idea to go to the gym in that state? You should go to the infirmary...However, if you really want to go, then yes, I know where it is. My class is in there right now, though they wouldn't know me since I just transferred from another class to that one today." Looking up and down at him, she shook her head at his appearance. "I still think you should go to the infirmary, though."

Giggling he concentrated on returning to his normal state, Nick waved at the started girl and smiled. "No I'm just nicolace, And who are you?"

He felt oddly calm. He hadn't yet realized it was her but Void had. He couldn't help but smile through the pain, and this girl...Her eyes were so...understanding. If only Void was the same."The window to the soul?" He thought about it in terms of Void. "I can assure you. They most definitely are. But that window isn't always clean." He put his hand over his eye as he said it.

He looked at her and laughed. "No. If someone were to bully me, I'd take care of it myself. Void is this eye." He tapped the eye patch and more smoke came out from under it, as if to confirm something was there. "It allows me to see and read other people souls, see through solid objects and things like that. It isn't a part of me and its sentient. So it constantly hurts." He looked up and said "I've had it for a long time. This eye patch? Isn't because I'm embarrassed. Those who look at it go mad." He smiled and tried to take a step but stumbled and fell on one knee.

"I was in the infirmary. But...Ah, never mind." He looked up and grinned. "You should get to class. You'll be late. I'll probably still be here when its over." He sat down and sighed. "Plus, the gym teacher is really strict. Just don't get pummeled. Today is dodgeball."

"Oh, so that's what I felt...So does that means, he knows what my powers are? Oh well, it's not like he wasn't going to find out anyways..." Looking away with a thoughtful look, she whispered this more to herself than to him, though it was loud enough that Ty could hear it. Looking back at him, she stared a bit surprised at the smoke, though she had seen weirder things, so it wasn't much of shock. "I don't think you would have a problem with people going mad here, since most of them already are at some extent."

As he fell, she gave him a concerned look again. However, she couldn't stop herself from giggling at his last statement. "Y-You think Mr. Sterner is s-strict?" As her giggling burst out, she quickly clamped her hand over her mouth. Shaking her head, she tried to give him an apologetic look, but failed miserably. However, she quickly tried to explain since she didn't want him to think that she was laughing at him. "I-I'm sorry. It's j-just that Mr. Sterner is a softy at heart, and c-compared to the science teacher, he is like a t-teddy bear..." Most people would say she was also a bit crazy for thinking that the huge, mean looking, gym teacher was like a teddy bear, but they still like her and they didn't want to hurt her feelings. Besides, who would dare hurt the girl that was protected by most of the gangs.

As her giggling subsided, she got more serious. "Besides, wouldn't you be a bit strict, if you had to work with the crazy stunts that some of these kids do when trying to show off their powers...Because, I would be a bit strict, too... Anyways, I can tell Mr. Sterner that I was helping one of his students get to class and since I was already late, I don't think he would mind" As she held her hand in front of him, one more time, she gave him a reassuring smile. "Oh, uhm, does Void likes to be greeted? I mean, I wouldn't want to be rude, if I say Hi to you and not to him. I mean, he does have a will of his own, so should I treat him like his own person...or not?" As Mel asked this question, she looked at him genuinely curious as she waited for his answer.

He smiled at her whispering. She wasn't exactly awkward...It was kind of cute to be honest. His face quickly transitioned from happy to serious. "When I say mad...I mean mad. Frothing at the mouth, laughing for no reasons, hearing voices, something wrong with your brain mad. Absolute insanity falls upon those who look at it." He shook his head. "So many people I've caused to lose their mind.

"I don't think you've seen Sterner angry." He looked uo at her with a scared face. "You know that every teacher has abilities too right? Have you ever seen Sterners?"
He continued. " He only uses it when he's qngry. It's a terrifying sight, mind you."

"He may be sentient...But it doesn't seem to be...Shall I say...intelligent? It knows its functions and it uses them to control me so that I don't die and it may continue to function. Self preservation. To be honest, it's been throbbing this entire time. It doesn't seem to like you. Perhaps your ability...?" He took the hand andstood back up. "The small amount of intelligience it has, it responds to its name. So you can." He hadn't realized yet how smart Void truly was.

Ruki went back into the gym to be hit right in between the eyes. A shadow over threw her eyes as she looked down at the ball. "Who. Threw... the ball..." when the whole gym becomes silent she screams." WHO THREW THE MOTHERFUCKING BALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS." She looked around her bangs ominously covering her eyes in a scarier way. Her usual crazy demenor is now replaced with a dark aura.

Listening to his explanation of madness, she frowned a bit at his statement. "That must have been hard on him. I guess people constantly blamed him and not Void, but then, people would only just see an eye."

Shaking her thoughts away, she gave him a smile when he told her about an angry Mr. Sterner. "I guess, I will never see Mr. Sterner's ability, then. You see, I have the ability to sense emotion and control them. At first I could only do it when I would sing or play an instrument but then I got to control it and now I can use them at will. However, when people are really upset or angry, they would go haywire and they would just get into calming mode or relaxing. That's many teachers call me when there's a fight in their classes...Maybe that's the reason why I am the only one who thinks Mr. Sterner is a softy, I guess he can never be angry around me." At this she giggled softly.

Though, when Ty said that Void didn't seem to like her, she took on a thoughtful look, again. Then, trying to think a possible explanation for it, she started talking to herself again. "Maybe it's because he is supposed to make people mad thus becoming rather hysteric, but my powers, at the moment are trying to calm you down thus trying to calm Void down which countering his power. Hmm? That could be a reason, but it's not like everyone have to like me..." After noticing that she was rambling on, she turn a soft pink and looked back at Ty. "Sorry, I have the habit of rambling out loud when thinking...Anyways, I think we should be heading to class...Come one." Reacting before thinking, she took Ty's hand and dragged him towards class.

However, as soon as they got in the gym she heard someone screaming. Quickly, she let go of him as she felt her powers rise. "That 'guy' most be really upset" She could feel the relaxing and calming vibes going out to the 'guy', she tried to control it but as always it would not bend to her will. She just hoped that the 'guy' wouldn't be to mad to notice, if 'he' did, then 'he' might re-direct 'his' anger towards her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I suppose thats why I felt at peace while peering at your soul. Your very soul is relaxing. That's interesting." He looked quite happy to learn this and smiled as he made a mental note. "Or...Your calming him isn't the cause but maybe you're calming the other students. Either way someone is calm."

"That's...quite a valid point. That may very well be why he's being so anal. That really hurts Void!" He poked it throught the patch qnd more smoke came out and it throbbed more. "Tch...Bastard." He looked back yo her and said "No, it's fine. I'm the same way. Wait no! My body still--" But he was too late. he walked with her, every agonizingly painful step. Wait...Was that...Screaming?

"I ASKED WHO THE FUCK THREW THE BALL." She screamed once again making the students shudder. She sighs and holds her head. "I only want to know who threw it and everything will be fine...." 'motherfucking great make them more scared of you good fuckin job' she walks over to the ball and pops it with her nails.

While awaiting the girls reply, Another student walked in it appeared to be a boy. Quicker than lightning a ball had been tossed and hit the boy directly in the face. Nick covered his mouth in shock as he watched the small dodge ball slide down his face, realizing what had just happened the boy cursed and screamed at everyone making Nicolace shiver. After scaring everyone including the 4th year students he had the nerve to promise everything would be fine if the culprit were to just reveal him/herself. 'Yea right!...You look like you want to snap someone's neck, and now your saying everything will be alright?' After looking the boy over again Nick noticed that it looked a little girly just like him. 'How does he have the guts to stand up to those monsters?' A popping sound rang through the gym and it followed by a whistle of air, The boy who'd been hit in the face with the ball had just popped it. The gym teacher Mr. Sterner stood from the bleachers where he'd been watching and cheering on the seniors for beating us low lives to a pulp. Guess he realized the fun was over thanks to the boy. His height was intimidating and his muscles backed up the eerie look in his dark eyes. Brushing off the dark blue track suit he was wearing he slowly approached the boy who ruined his fun and games. 'Oh shit!....Its about to go down.'

"Hey, You." Calmly he stood face to face with him and brushed his dirty looking brown hair out his face. "That's gym equipment you've just ruined."

Reactions: JovenMaria
"Uuh, yeah. That was me." Penny called casually, leaning against the wall, "Why, so sorry. Eep!" a dodgeball hit her in the arm and she glared, then smiled again. She twirled her hair innocently around her finger, "Woops? Yeah. Woops."

As soon as everyone saw Melody, they all visibly relaxed and sighed in relief. If anyone can calm an angry student it would be her, righ? Sensing everyone staring at her, Mel sighed in defeat. If no one was going to take the responsability, might as well do it herself. She started walking up to the guy or is he a she? "Hmm? I wonder..."

When she was close enough, she started talking. "Umm, does it really matter? I mean I could say it was me, but then how would you know, if you didn't actually saw me throwing the ball..." Though, before she could finish, a girl leaning against a wall a few steps away, said it was her. However, that didn't matter now since Mr. Sterner was right beside them in an instant. "That's gym equipment you've just ruined." As soon as Mr. Sterner said this the bell signaling the end of class and the beginning of lunch rang.

She quickly look around and saw that almost all the students ran out the gym. Shaking her head at their behavior, she returned her gaze towards the feminine boy and the upset looking teacher. "Mr. Sterner, may I handle this, please?" She asked politely, while looking straight at the teacher and waited for his answer. Her voice holding the familiar relaxing and calming tone.

"This is...Can't we all calm down. It wasn't Mel, I can tell you that much." He crossed his arms and looked at Sterner. "I'm sure you of all people know that."

((Sorry for the small post. Just wanted to make sure I didn't get behind too much.))

Reactions: JovenMaria
Nicolace watched the scene anticipating the boys next move. 'now that he knew the person who tossed the ball what was he going to do?'. But suddenly a gracious girl walked in and everything went from kill or be killed to lets all play nicely. She approached the boy who'd just popped the ball and was about to get in trouble. And exchanged words with her kindly, But it was a little to late as the bell rang and students evacuated the gym like a fire had been started. Sighing in relief Nick pushed his sweaty hair out of his face and moved to the door. The girl who'd brought peace to the room had sweetly spoke to Mr. Sterner. He looked at her and the demonic expression he held was gone and replaced with a short smile of kindness. He scratched his head and placed his other hand on his hip while chuckling.

"Uh...Well, I don't see a reason why you cant." I sighed and exited the gym and entered the locker rooms while they spoke. "Sheesh....Everyone's crazy here, I guess lunch should be more calmer."

When Mr. Sterner was out of the room, Mel looked back at Ty and smiled. "Thank you for sticking up for me, you didn't have to but thanks for doing it anyways." With that said, she turned to the feminine looking 'boy'. "Hey, why don't I buy you some lunch? It might help you calm down if you have some food in your stomach..." Smiling, she waited for the 'boy' to answer. She was hoping that 'he' would accept, so she could ask if he was really a 'boy' or just a girl in disguise. Sometimes, she thought that her curiosity might kill her one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.