Just a normal High school for the supernatural.. wait Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i intercept a group of people, i offer them all a peice of candy labeled 'My Favorite' and i watch them with their newly watering eyes from the heat, then he looks of relief from the second layer that cools, then a disgusted look, then an excited look, i then explain its another Fey candy "They would be called in your land, hmm...." he lists off all the known feelings it causes, then says at the end "Candy."

After a while, Ty splits off and walks to his own class, Science. He really had no use for anything taught in there but he had to attend. "So today we're dissecting...Something." He walks in and takes an empty seat at a lab. "Nobody's here yet so I can relax." He closes his eyes, forcing Void to shut and falls asleep once more.

just shoving the candy off into their hands, i run off to my next class i see a guy sleeping, i cut off a peice of his hair, prick his thumb, and then i get some blood, i eat the hair and blood, i become him, i put the sleeping man gently in the little closet things that almost every little room has. i pretend to be him, surprised at the octave of his voice, quite deep.

Name: Jesse Nighthaven
Grade:11
Species: human
Powers/Abilities: he has the ability to summon and control creatures from another realm
Dorm Style:
cid:E4232D6E-D8ED-4395-85FD-2A6B95562898@mobilenotes.apple.com
Picture:
cid:C6D24DDB-B362-4369-B7B1-88E4791699DB@mobilenotes.apple.com

Personality: a jokester, loves to pull pranks on people with the creatures he pulls from other realms.
Brief History: has been kicked out of various schools because of the jokes and pranks he has played. As a result of this he has never made friends, instead he turns to the creatures he summons for companionship.

Sorry images didn't load properly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.