Just a normal High school for the supernatural.. wait Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Watch where you throw the balls." Her usual creepy and crazy smile returns. "Told you itd be ok." She starts laughing hysterically "you should have seen tour faces!" She rolls on the floor laughing when she suddenly stops. "But next time i would advise you to watch where you throw things. See i havent killed in quite a while and would love to see someone squirm as i kill them. Oh and id love lunch." She smiles and tears aome of the stitches on her neck.

"Well, we know that we have one bat-shit delirious, asylum escapist physco at our school. Next class, art! Byeee!!" she sang as she skipped out the door, humming as she went.

"Byeeeeeee and i wasnt in an asylum i was in a labbbbbb." She starts giggling. "Oh and dearie your eye dosent work on me see honey im already engulfed in madness my emotions are mine. See you at the sorm budddddyyyyy." She skips out and heads to the dorm she has.

"I can see you're confused. That was a girl." Ty had been leaning against the wall silently. "As she said...She's gone mad." He laughed and said "I should probably get going." He turned and looked at the door. "Hey Mel....I suggest you be a bit more careful. This year...We've got some interesting people. Your ability may not be as useful." He frowned and finished "Thank you by the way. I have dorm 203. Feel free to visit." With that he walked out the door, still with a limp. He held his head, thr thribbing moved from just his eye to his whole head. He walked back to his dorm and lied down. "God damn Void...That was a bit much."

Mel stared at the 'boy' skip out of the gym without blinking. "Okay, that was certainly weird..." Snapping out of her stupor, she looked at Ty. Nodding at his advice, she watched as he, too, walked out of the gym. However, before he was out she quickly shouted. "I think I will take your invitation of visiting. Don't be surprised if I knock on your door..."

After that, she looked around and she noticed that she was the only one in the gym. Shaking her head, she walked out of there and headed towards the cafeteria. "Guess I'm eating alone today..."

Last edited by a moderator:
She sits in the dorm unnoticed seeing this she cracks her neck at a wierd angel creating a blood curtling sound. "Whos void he sounds perty damn cool." She looks at him intently before sighing.

She made her way towards the cafeteria, stopping at her locker on the way. Taking out her guitar case and her bag, she closed her locker and kept walking. She used to be hooked up on the piano but lately, she was paying more attention to her guitar.

Once she got to the cafeteria, she did a quick glance around and then continued to the small line of students waiting. As she waited, she looked at the food. It was the same food option everyday; pizza, salad, sandwiches, and the special of the day. Today was a slice of lasagna with a piece of garlic bread. Soon it was her turn and she told the lunch lady what she wanted. "Hmm? I think I'll go for a BLT sandwich, today. Extra bacon, please and a bottle of water..."

As soon as she got her food, she made her way through the middle of the room, her destination; outside. Usually, she would seet with anyone who invited her but since, she was the one who invited someone this time and she couldn't see that person anywhere, she decided to seet alone. She would take that time and practice a bit of her guitar-playing skills. She could hear various members of different gangs, greet her and she would just wave back a salute or say greet them with a nod.

Soon, she was out of the cafeteria and making her way through the courtyard to one of her favorite spots. Under the shade of a willow tree, she would sometimes pick that spot to read or practice her music. Placing her things on the ground, she sat down and started eating her lunch. However, once she was halfway through her sandwich, she stopped eating and quickly took her guitar out and after tuning it a bit, she softly strummed some of the strings, creating a soft melody. The melody got carried around the courtyard, creating a peaceful environment, that whoever were to enter the inner courtyard would suddenly feel at peace; no matter the problem the current person would be going through. That was what she like most about her powers, they became stronger when accompanied with her favorite type ofart; music.

Last edited by a moderator:
"The eye." He sighed and took off the patch. "Gave me hell today. Ugh...Ruki was it? You really should work on your social skills." He laughed and closed his eyes. "You almost got Mel in trouble." He sat up and looked at her. "I can tell you have common sense. You just elect not to use it."

"I lost all sense long ago." She gives her half hearted smile. "Too many things i guess just throw you down a pit. Its funny how your brain throws itself into madness..." she sighs and brings her knees to her chest. "You know what the worst thing is though i cant leave.. i have to deal with it so many times over and over agsin the guilt is so unbarible only 6 of these scars are from scientists the others are all me."

"It's not as if theres no coming back." He looked away and thought of the people who he had caused to go insane. "I think that its possible. I truly do." He looked back to her. "Those scars are victories. You only make them during tough times. If you're here now then you you've won those battles. Hey...Weren't you invited to lunch?"

"I dont eat....." see i usually have scars on my lips." She points to little holes above hed mouth. "Im usually mute... and i cant say i have a way of coming back i can still hear the screams and the funerals of people with families." She laughed "not that they were innocent." She took out a needle and twine. "Could you help me put in my stitches for my mouth i get night terrors." She shrugs

"Those screams...I know how you feel Ruki." He shivered. He continued "The people who went mad right in front of me...Their maniacal faces...I hate it. But the difference is they wanted to help me." He shrugged and walked over to her and took the needle and twine. "Hold still now.." He began to thread the tqine through the holes. He didn't realize how close he was until he asked "How tight do you want it?" He moved his face back a bit, not wanting to make her freak out.

She started to use sign 'enough to wear i cant open my mouth please' she looks up on him and for the first time in a verg long time she gives a genuine smile. 'Thank you i used to be called the mute deat.' Her shoulders vibrate with her own silent laugh.

After a bit of time playing, she started to get drowsy. Setting her guitar on it's case, she decided to lay down and have a quick nap, the rest of lunch time. Using her bag as a pillow, she set her head on top and closed her blue eyes. "Hey Mel....I suggest you be a bit more careful. This year...We've got some interesting people. Your ability may not be as useful." As her thoughts went over Ty's advice, a small frown appeared on her face. On her time at school, she had never thought of how weak her powers were compared to others. However, Ty's words kept ringing in her mind. "I guess I should start being more careful..." For the first time, she felt a small bubble of fear in the pit of her stomach. Though, she quickly shook it off and letting the calm atmosphere take over, she succumbed to her sleepy mind.

After washing himself of sweat and dressing in the locker room, he walked to the lunch room and ordered his lunch Nicolace grabbed his tray of lasagna, garlic bread, and a bottle of water. 'Yum!.' Taking the time to look around he noticed that the tables were full of students who already knew each other like Strong Jocks, Prissy Cheerleaders, ect. "Whelp...Its nice outside anyway." Opening the door he took in the warm sun rays and enjoyed the slight tickle of the breeze passing by. Signing in happiness he smiled and opened his eyes, "Yup this is better than sitting in there." A small figure was able to been seen not to far away. 'Hmm' His curiosity got the best of him and he approached it. 'Oh its a girl....Well dosnet she know better to sleep out here? that's what dorms are for.' He finally realized that was the same girl who entered the gym and made peace. Smiling he sat down and took note of the musical instrument sitting on its case. "Hello!" more cheery than ever he giggled and began to dig into his food.

Penny ran from the art class, feeling hungry. She slipped between students as she made her way to the cafeteria, ignoring the odd glare or call of, "Watch where you're going!" "Hey, wait up!" "You must be in a rush!" She pushed her way into the café, desperate to eat. She thanked the three boys (Nerds with braces and big, thick, glasses held together with tape) who let her in front, because she'd smiled nicely at them, and slipped the new lunch lady a note, explaining how she was a siren. A soul milkshake was handed to her, and she took an apple. Her eyes scanned the room, which was full of people whom were all associated with each other - Cheerleaders, Jocks, Geeks, Rebels. She herself often flitted from group to group, and thus just went outside to eat. She noticed two people - A boy and a sleeping girl. She made her way towards them, casually asking, "Hey, can I sit with you guys?"

Mel always have light on her sleep, so when the boy said Hello, she quickly sat up. Of course, this made her a bit dizzy and putting a hand to her head, she groaned. Her blue hair was a mess of blue and bits of green due to some leaves stuck in it. When the dizziness dull a bit, she scanned her surrounding and found out who woke her up. It was a boy with white hair and who look quite innocent, and he was eating his lunch quite cheerily. Melody couldn't help but giggle herself, since she found the boy kind of cute looking. However, she knew that she couldn't judge just by appearance. She had known some people that, even though they look innocent, they were far from it. With a curious gaze, she was about to greet him back when, a girl asked if she could sit with them. Looking at her she quickly nodded, and noticed that she was one of the girls from gym. "Uhm, sure. Why not? I mean is not like I own this place..." She gave her a reassuring smile and then look at the boy a small distance away. "Right?"

Having devoured his meal he cleaned his face and sipped from his drink, The girl had woken and seemed to have been woozy. She giggled and it made him blush but before he could say something another girl approached them and asked to sit. The girl who was sleeping only seconds ago invited her to take a seat and asked him a question. "Yea...You can sit here the more the merrier!" Blinking his different colored eyes one Green and one Red he smiled again. "Hey your the girl who tossed the ball at that crazy boy huh?" He spoke to the girl who'd just joined them and awaited her reply.

"Thanks! Yeah, that was really NOT meant to happen, but to me it was kinda funny," she laughed, taking a sip of her milkshake. She smiled, "My name's Penelope, but you can call me Penny. Oh hey, you have heterochromia! Your eyes look really pretty," she said, noting the boy's different coloured eyes. She spun the apple on her lap as she sat by the two crossed legged. She wouldn't taste it properly, even if she did take a bite of it - Bland, just like everything that wasn't a soul. She gave an almost inaudible sigh, before smiling again.

"Its was crazy...well he was crazy" Raising an eyebrow he giggled and took note of her name. "Penny, That's cool My names Nicolace...But Nicks just fine with me." Rubbing his eye he smiled. "Yea you think so?" 'She's the first to complement my eye color...Matter fact she's the first to complement me!' Blush filled his cheeks and he sipped from the bottle of water he'd brought.

Status
Not open for further replies.